While crime, homelessness, poverty, and illegal immigration spiral out of control in NYC, mayor Adams wants to put warning labels on chocolate milk

I think there should be a "warning label" for anyone considering moving to NY. Businesses are running away from the city thanks to Letitia James. You won't ever get them back. Many residents are leaving NY because of the illegal immigrant crisis. The illegals are taking up all real estate and ball parks, churches, schools, hotels making NY'ers feel like second class citizens.

Having better informed consumers is a good thing. It is still up to them to make wise decisions

I get it. You think we should solve crime, homelessness, and all the other ills of society before we do anything to improve the health of children. You know that's really stupid, don't you?

I get it. You think we should solve crime, homelessness, and all the other ills of society before we do anything to improve the health of children. You know that's really stupid, don't you?
Newsflash - children have been drinking chocolate milk for thousands of years.

You probably even drank some yourself.

None of us needed Nanny Adams, we're just fine.

More non-existent crisis from the leftards. Color me shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you! :p

Remember when Big Mike tried to improve the health of school children? She failed almost as bad ass her halfrican husbands presidency.

Newsflash - children have been drinking chocolate milk for thousands of years.

You probably even drank some yourself.

None of us needed Nanny Adams, we're just fine.

More non-existent crisis from the leftards. Color me shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you! :p
Ok. So if something was done in the past, there is no reason to change it? Lots of those kids that drank chocolate milk in the past were only allowed to drink from certain water fountains. Was that not a change to be made?

Ok. So if something was done in the past, there is no reason to change it? Lots of those kids that drank chocolate milk in the past were only allowed to drink from certain water fountains. Was that not a change to be made?
You tell us…and be honest (we know you can’t) would American be a safer more productive, more desirable place if slavery was ongoing? Is America better with dark people on the loose?
Scary shit huh? Have you pissed your pants yet?

You tell us…and be honest (we know you can’t) would American be a safer more productive, more desirable place if slavery was ongoing? Is America better with dark people on the loose?
Scary shit huh? Have you pissed your pants yet?
No, we would not be better off with slavery. I'm still not understanding what is wrong with labeling drinks with excessive sugar.

Nope. It's just another in the long list of things MAGA comes up with to keep the crazies riled up. There will be something else, just as unimportant next week.

Yes, because MAGA are proposing it.

The modern Left is the very definition of "stop hittin' yourself!"

Forum List

Back