Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

Whites created the problem and continue perpetuating it. So why do some whites think we are responsible for cleaning up a mess they made?
Because we are in the box. You, brilliant and just Black Americans, are outside the "racist box," and should be able to deliberate the root of the problem and its solution.

Reparations have been paid to other groups who have been harmed by government policy so the right wing opposition to reparations is simply based on a distorted racist belief. Whites are responsible for ending racism in the white community.
That may be true, but what if we recognize that black people meet the threshold of our racist stereo-type by their refusal to deliberate the problem and solution, and their lack of respect each other?

What is there to like, or learn, from Black people if they live like they do, trash talk, and kill each other, like they are immitating the racist white gangsters from a bygone era???

Niggaz Gangster violence has been going on for forty years, at least. The Wild West was maybe forty years after the Civil War, and the "Mafia" was maybe forty years, from 1930 - 1970.

Who is going to fix the Black community, if white people don't tell you that the problem is the government model for building and guiding a community is erroneous, and black people need to figure out how it is supposed to be done?

There may be a Black man who declares the Constitution to be "trash," but as you know, there is no black person offering a replacement charter, much less, trying to organize a constitutional convention.

Why???

Because Black people don't know how to do that???

Nelson Mandela died knowing that educated Black Americans would rather cry "racism and oppression" in America than help him organize a society for the liberation of Black people.

Once that ends or is reduced to irrelevance the barriers and obstacles created by whites who have racist beliefs will be eliminated and groups of color will be able to reach their potential. You don't start a fire in your house the tell your neighbors how they need to put the fire out.
We are not telling black people how to put the fire out. We are asking you to figure out how to put the fire out, or go away. Stop telling us to change, if you cannot change.

The claim that America is your country suggests that you should try to figure out a solution. I can guarantee you that the solution lies in the erroneous decision-making system of our government. It was erroneously designed for a very different society, and its evolution of adjustments have furthered the original errors. Things are not better just because things have been changed.

Are things better since the Civil Rights Act? Black Americans like to reminisce, because of the association with Black Civil Rights leaders - what happened?

Are things better since the Roe Vs. Wade decision made abortion readily available? What's happened? Seems like a coincidence that the Niggaz Gangster Life was preceded by these monumental events in the American government. What happened in the Black community???

Last edited:
No I come across tired of I'm2's racist bullshit.
He's one of the biggest Trolls on USMB.
That would make sense, you being tired makes you sounds hateful and emotional. I’m not seeing you try to engage in a rational conversation so what exactly are you doing here?

You are guilty guilty guilty. I declare that you are guilty of making sense. How dare you?!

Izza outrage.
Slavery ended blacks were doing great untill the democrats started using victim regression programming and making them dependent on government welfare.

I'm fine with your essay. But the issue of reparations goes beyond slavery and it is not about what YOU/YOUR FAMILY did or did not do. And the Irish participated in discrimination against blacks. All the examples you make are not equivalent to what blacks endured. The only other group with a similar claim are native Americans and congress provides them money every year and will do so until the end of days. This is a case against the government that made the laws that allowed the atrocities to happen and the system that continues to maintain it.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps - CitiGPS

At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. This is money owed NOW for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.
What black people endured in this country in previous generations is tragic, unconscionable, indefensible. I can't imagine anybody giving you any argument about that.

But the fact is, countless Americans have put everything, every bit of their blood and treasure, on the line to correct and make right the bad law, bad behavior, inequities, discrimination, all of it.
I'm fine with your essay. But the issue of reparations goes beyond slavery and it is not about what YOU/YOUR FAMILY did or did not do. And the Irish participated in discrimination against blacks. All the examples you make are not equivalent to what blacks endured. The only other group with a similar claim are native Americans and congress provides them money every year and will do so until the end of days. This is a case against the government that made the laws that allowed the atrocities to happen and the system that continues to maintain it.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps - CitiGPS

At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. This is money owed NOW for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.
You seem to have missed the issue of who is due reparations and who is not. The fact is the black middle class and/or the rich do not need reparations and probably as many of them descended from slaves or those enduring segregation and other systemic racism as those who are poorer. Every study I have seen and in every discussion I have had with professionals who happen to be black, it is obvious that when white, black, brown, Asian people follow this recipe, they do just fine:

1. Stay in school and educate yourself and learn a marketable trade.
2. Stay away from drugs, alcohol and other illegal activities
3. Accept whatever Mcjobs you can get at whatever wage at first to learn people and other skills, develop a work ethic, and build relationships that get you references and recommendations.
4. Marry a responsible person you love and respect before you have kids.
5. Strive for excellence or at least competence in what you do and continue to learn and, if you are not cut out for or inclined toward entrepreneurship, do what you need to do in order to become more valuable to your employers. If your job is dead end or you hate it, try to find a better one before leaving the less attractive one.
6. Be dependable, honest, trustworthy.
7. Know and teach your kids that life isn't always fair, it includes some scumbags, there will be disappointments and setbacks, there are some things we just aren't as good at as the other guy and we will be better at some things as the other guy. And as long as we believe in ourselves, we can succeed and we should not give up on realistic dreams.

Do this and whether you're white, black, brown, Asian or any other color, you will have the very best chance to prosper. Don't do at least most of this and whether you're white, black, brown, Asian or any other color, you have little chance to prosper at least legally as much as you are capable.

Encouraging dependence on welfare, discouraging two parent homes, single parents having kids, teaching that you're a victim and the world owes you, is a terrible prescription that almost ensures a person will never accomplish what they could.

America has come a long way to truly give each person a shot at the gold ring. Those of us who take advantage of the opportunity have the best shot at reaching it. Those who insist they are owed because of the sins of society usually are not likely to ever have it really good.

Slavery ended blacks were doing great untill the democrats started using victim regression programming and making them dependent on government welfare.
I will part company with you — on part of your assertion — there. Slavery ended. Check. But I don’t for a moment believe that blacks were doing great. There was an awful lot of racism as a consequence. For example, the Democrat Party’s KKK. There was Jim Crow. There were years and years of trying to play catch-up from the unfairly imposed handicap of prior racism and all of its attendant evils.

I will agree that progress was made. It was slow, but was painful. I recognize that the sin of racism is a blot on the American record. But, you didn’t cause it. I didn’t cause it. I don’t practice racism today. I am intolerant of racists. But I recognize that any person of any race can be a racist.

And I defy anyone to support the notion that one defeats racist thought in others by one’s own racist behavior and words. Accordingly, racist folks like little im.2 and superbadbreath can kiss my ass in mid fart. I don’t take lectures from racists.

What black people endured in this country in previous generations is tragic, unconscionable, indefensible. I can't imagine anybody giving you any argument about that.

But the fact is, countless Americans have put everything, every bit of their blood and treasure, on the line to correct and make right the bad law, bad behavior, inequities, discrimination, all of it.

You seem to have missed the issue of who is due reparations and who is not. The fact is the black middle class and/or the rich do not need reparations and probably as many of them descended from slaves or those enduring segregation and other systemic racism as those who are poorer. Every study I have seen and in every discussion I have had with professionals who happen to be black, it is obvious that when white, black, brown, Asian people follow this recipe, they do just fine:

1. Stay in school and educate yourself and learn a marketable trade.
2. Stay away from drugs, alcohol and other illegal activities
3. Accept whatever Mcjobs you can get at whatever wage at first to learn people and other skills, develop a work ethic, and build relationships that get you references and recommendations.
4. Marry a responsible person you love and respect before you have kids.
5. Strive for excellence or at least competence in what you do and continue to learn and, if you are not cut out for or inclined toward entrepreneurship, do what you need to do in order to become more valuable to your employers. If your job is dead end or you hate it, try to find a better one before leaving the less attractive one.
6. Be dependable, honest, trustworthy.
7. Know and teach your kids that life isn't always fair, it includes some scumbags, there will be disappointments and setbacks, there are some things we just aren't as good at as the other guy and we will be better at some things as the other guy. And as long as we believe in ourselves, we can succeed and we should not give up on realistic dreams.

Do this and whether you're white, black, brown, Asian or any other color, you will have the very best chance to prosper. Don't do at least most of this and whether you're white, black, brown, Asian or any other color, you have little chance to prosper at least legally as much as you are capable.

Encouraging dependence on welfare, discouraging two parent homes, single parents having kids, teaching that you're a victim and the world owes you, is a terrible prescription that almost ensures a person will never accomplish what they could.

America has come a long way to truly give each person a shot at the gold ring. Those of us who take advantage of the opportunity have the best shot at reaching it. Those who insist they are owed because of the sins of society usually are not likely to ever have it really good.
This is not about prior generations, you have been shown an example of that. Whites today benefit from what happened in prior generations. This thread is not about reparations nor am I going to allow it to be derailed by having a conversation on reparations. This thread is about what whites can do to end racism in their communities.

Because we are in the box. You, brilliant and just Black Americans, are outside the "racist box," and should be able to deliberate the root of the problem and its solution.

That may be true, but what if we recognize that black people meet the threshold of our racist stereo-type by their refusal to deliberate the problem and solution, and their lack of respect each other?

What is there to like, or learn, from Black people if they live like they do, trash talk, and kill each other, like they are immitating the racist white gangsters from a bygone era???

Niggaz Gangster violence has been going on for forty years, at least. The Wild West was maybe forty years after the Civil War, and the "Mafia" was maybe forty years, from 1930 - 1970.

Who is going to fix the Black community, if white people don't tell you that the problem is the government model for building and guiding a community is erroneous, and black people need to figure out how it is supposed to be done?

There may be a Black man who declares the Constitution to be "trash," but as you know, there is no black person offering a replacement charter, much less, trying to organize a constitutional convention.

Why???

Because Black people don't know how to do that???

Nelson Mandela died knowing that educated Black Americans would rather cry "racism and oppression" in America than help him organize a society for the liberation of Black people.

We are not telling black people how to put the fire out. We are asking you to figure out how to put the fire out, or go away. Stop telling us to change, if you cannot change.

The claim that America is your country suggests that you should try to figure out a solution. I can guarantee you that the solution lies in the erroneous decision-making system of our government. It was erroneously designed for a very different society, and its evolution of adjustments have furthered the original errors. Things are not better just because things have been changed.

Are things better since the Civil Rights Act? Black Americans like to reminisce, because of the association with Black Civil Rights leaders - what happened?

Are things better since the Roe Vs. Wade decision made abortion readily available? What's happened? Seems like a coincidence that the Niggaz Gangster Life was preceded by these monumental events in the American government. What happened in the Black community???
Stop making excuses.

Cities run by people like you have killed more black people than anything else in history. It's your version of the Hunger Games. You LOVE it.
This thread is not about your perception of cities with black mayors. This is about what whites can do to end racism in the white community.

So how many off topic posts are going to be allowed here?

No. What reparations will do is erase the economic damage racism has caused. When japanese got reparations were wealthy professional japanese left out? Whites like you are too busy looking for excuses to deny what is truly a long overdue debt.

You've not answered most of the questions. You dont want to discuss the terms of reparations, dont want to commit to calling it even, wont even reply to the queries about white people KNOWING how to identify THEIR racists and asking you specifics on how to deal with them.

The Japanese reparations were given to PROVEN living victims of the crime. The "wealthy" ones got the same payment because their DAMAGES for that time were the same and were SOLELY due to govt abuse.

There are no known survivors of slavery and the for the following 150 years, the subsequent abuses of blacks depended on evaluating their economic retardation to a whole SPECTRUM of abuses. Some abuses being more handicapping than others. IT COULD be an "all equal" settlement to anyone that LIVED under those hobbling conditions, but some suffered more than others. And others exceeded the success and privilege of the median white people in economic terms.

So -- go back and address all the questions that you refused to address and it will be more of a discussion than a monologue...

Forum List

Back