Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

I don't know. Maybe you should ask one of them.

What I said is factual. You see it all the time with people who win the lottery or professional athletes who grew up broke and have no concept on how to manage their money, being broke again after earning millions.

I asked YOU since you want to be white. Did Japanese all go broke when they got reparations?

No, it is not factual. There are a whole lot of pro athletes who have not gone broke, and there are people who won the lottery who are not broke. Your comment is that nearly 48 million people would be broke within a year of getting reparations and that is not true. A whole lot of blacks would start businesses or purchase homes.

Are reparations a ONE TIME payment or just general welfare for the rich and poor alike EVERY month?
How about you rephrase that question as to not show your personal problem?

I asked YOU since you want to be white. Did Japanese all go broke when they got reparations?

No, it is not factual. There are a whole lot of pro athletes who have not gone broke, and there are people who won the lottery who are not broke. Your comment is that nearly 48 million people would be broke within a year of getting reparations and that is not true. A whole lot of blacks would start businesses or purchase homes.

So lemme get this straight. MOST white people will no longer BE racist if they vote for reparations? Do we get a certificate of absolution with the deal??? EVEN IF the plan FAILS to cure the ROOT CAUSES of poverty and ends up giving TOO much money to Black professionals/wealthy that DID NOT NEED IT?

Believe it or not, sometimes fighting and engaging with bigots only ends up feeding the fire that you are trying to put out and giving them more of a voice than they deserve. I'm not a person that wants to waste energy trying to change evil peoples minds, that is a dead end road when it comes to my skill set and how effective I can be. I am much better off focusing on setting good examples and promoting healthy interactions in my personal life. I spend my spare time coaching high school sports and helping kids learn appropriate ways to treat each other and deal with conflict. I engage with those in my community, people of all stripes and colors and I treat them with respect and project a helpful, inclusive and positive attitude. I don't think pointing a finger of blame at people like myself and saying that I'm allowing racism to perpetuate and that im not doing enough is an accurate or effective approach.
Whites who are not racist must organize and develop strategies to end the racism in white communities.

So lemme get this straight. MOST white people will no longer BE racist if they vote for reparations? Do we get a certificate of absolution with the deal??? EVEN IF the plan FAILS to cure the ROOT CAUSES of poverty and ends up giving TOO much money to Black professionals/wealthy that DID NOT NEED IT?
No. What reparations will do is erase the economic damage racism has caused. When japanese got reparations were wealthy professional japanese left out? Whites like you are too busy looking for excuses to deny what is truly a long overdue debt.

No. What reparations will do is erase the economic damage racism has caused. When japanese got reparations were wealthy professional japanese left out? Whites like you are too busy looking for excuses to deny what is truly a long overdue debt.

What damage? A black man was president of the US for 8 years. How much more success do you want a black man to have?

No wonder blacks vote democrat. They always want money they didn't earn. Republicans are no good for that, but democrats sure are!!

Blacks are really good with OPM.

Why do whites think they can dispute someone black on matters affecting black people. What you said is straight base ignorance. You are totally incorrect.

How about because it's our money you want to steal?
I'd say thats a damn good reason. Especially since no one alive has been a slave nore has a white man owned a slave.

Seems that for some reason, I can't post in a thread I started.

The question is asked why am I asking whites to help solve the race problem.

"Why do you keep turning to white people for solutions to America's racial problems?"

Whites created the problem and continue perpetuating it. So why do some whites think we are responsible for cleaning up a mess they made?

Reparations have been paid to other groups who have been harmed by government policy so the right wing opposition to reparations is simply based on a distorted racist belief. Whites are responsible for ending racism in the white community. Once that ends or is reduced to irrelevance the barriers and obstacles created by whites who have racist beliefs will be eliminated and groups of color will be able to reach their potential. You don't start a fire in your house the tell your neighbors how they need to put the fire out.
I haven't read the thread but there are some components of the issue I think you left out.

The woke left has long explained to us how those who steal or engage in other illegal activities, are addicted, dropped out of school, got pregnant without benefit of marriage, etc. are victims of their circumstances or actions of others and not responsible for their choices and behavior.

But for some reason those of us who happened to be born more or less white, who never owned or condoned slavery or any form of racism, never discriminated against anybody, who have done our best to respect and be honorable with everybody, are supposed to feel guilty about something called 'white privilege' and we are responsible for every bad thing that happened to anybody in previous generations going all the way back to Columbus.

And who gets the reparations and who is required to pay them? Those descended from slave owners/traffickers? There are some black people who did both. Do their descendants get reparations?

How about black people who descended from the rich and famous, who have never had to endure any harm from discrimination, in fact who have benefitted from who they are. Or those who have been able to rise out of poorer circumstances into fame and fortune. Are these entitled to reparations?

How about those descended from those who went into the jungles to capture people to sell to the slave traders. I can assure you very few of those, if any, were white. Do their descendants get reparations?

And how about those of us who descended from people who worked tirelessly and/or risked and/or gave everything they had to provide justice for the slaves and disadvantaged? We might have benefitted from the fortunes they lost in the process. Are we liable to pay reparations? How about those of us descended from the Chinese or Irish or Italians etc., all who suffered some severe discrimination when they first arrived here via legal means. Are we due reparations? Or are we supposed to pay them?

None of us can say we never sinned, never got it wrong at times, never participated in behavior we are not proud of. Not one of us. We all probably owe something to somebody we'll never be able to repay. But to hold this generation accountable for the beliefs, actions, sins of the previous one/ones is just dumb because there is absolutely no way to be fair, honest, or just in doing so.

Far better to do what we have always done and good people work diligently to correct whatever systemic sins are in place and do away with harmful policies. And there are plenty of those to start with right now. There will always be people, both black and white and every hue in between, who hold grudges and prejudices and irrationally blame others for their circumstances. They will exist. But we don't have to put them in power or act on their demands.

Sorry I made this into a full essay, but it is a topic I feel very strongly about.

Last edited:
How is my question "a personal problem"? It's asking for the specific terms of reparations. Is that a hard question???? It's a non-starter if there isn't REALLY a plan..
Rephrase your question. And the start talking about what whites can do to end racism in white communities. Reparations have nothing to do with that. Reparations would be funds paid into the black community and then we deal with how the funds are used.

How about because it's our money you want to steal?
I'd say thats a damn good reason. Especially since no one alive has been a slave nore has a white man owned a slave.
It is not your money. It's money that was stolen from us that we are owed. Now start talking about how whites can end racism in the white community.

Doubt that. To do that, it would require billions if not trillions.
If that's what it takes, because that's what is owed. Now try figuring out what whites can do in the white community to end racism.

The Japanese are far different than blacks.
As in they're far smarter when it comes to money.
Asians get the best grades in college over all others as well.
And to coin one of your phrases....You cant talk about Asians because you aren't Asian.

Blacks are doing our part. It's time whites like you stopped with the whataboutism. What you call black racism isn't really racism and blacks aren't making laws targeting whites, nor have blacks voted for presidents hoping they can appoint extremists to courts in order to overturn things like civil rights.
Black lies matters is racist to it's core. And dumbass you don't make demands just go fuck yourself

Last edited:
It is not your money. It's money that was stolen from us that we are owed. Now start talking about how whites can end racism in the white community.

Maybe if you fixed your own problems first.
I didnt steal anything from you so can kiss my ass.
You dont think there'd be some serious backlash if your fantasy of reparations came true?
You think there's racism right now? It would grow tenfold.
Careful what you wish for.

Forum List

Back