Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

I'm fine with your essay. But the issue of reparations goes beyond slavery and it is not about what YOU/YOUR FAMILY did or did not do. And the Irish participated in discrimination against blacks. All the examples you make are not equivalent to what blacks endured. The only other group with a similar claim are native Americans and congress provides them money every year and will do so until the end of days. This is a case against the government that made the laws that allowed the atrocities to happen and the system that continues to maintain it.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps - CitiGPS

At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. This is money owed NOW for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.
You are completely delusional.

The government gives out grants for businesses based on being black. The government also gives more for college ripoffs based on being black. The government has financed giant housing projects for blacks for generations now, and the government hires blacks for being black in jobs that many aren't qualified for and that certainly others are more qualified than they are. If anything, WHITES have been discriminated against for the last 20 years plus.

Actually, the last slave was freed in 1942. You should educate yourself on "Debt Slavery" and how it was used in the South. It wasn't outlawed until 1942 because FDR decided it was a bad look if we were going to bitch about what the Axis was doing.

Here's an educational video.

Social Studies is fake history and has been for decades. Social studies teacher therefore would be a liar. A con artist trying to manipulate the weak minded.

For instance Selling Cotton after sunset is not code for blacks----Alabama has some strange cotton laws---Cotton was worshipped especially further back and thusly had some strange laws to protect it.

Even now after sunset laws exist and are written...

2013 Mississippi Code​

Title 97 - CRIMES​

Chapter 23 - OFFENSES AFFECTING TRADE, BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONS​

§ 97-23-9 - Cotton; seed-cotton not sold at night​

Universal Citation: MS Code § 97-23-9 (2013)
Any person who shall buy, sell, or exchange or receive or deliver, in pursuance of any contract of sale or exchange, any cotton in the seed or ginned and not baled, between sunset on one day and sunrise on the next, shall, upon conviction, be punished as for a misdemeanor.

Oh and criminals should be made to work off their debt--------it might cut recivision rates.

Last edited:
Social Studies is fake history and has been for decades. Social studies teacher therefore would be a liar. A con artist trying to manipulate the weak minded.

For instance Selling Cotton after sunset is not code for blacks----Alabama has some strange cotton laws---Cotton was worshipped especially further back and thusly had some strange laws to protect it.

Oh and criminals should be made to work off their debt--------it might cut recivision rates.

Did you pay attention to the whole video, stupid?

The Peon Slavery laws weren't about "criminals", it was about making up petty crimes (like selling cotton after dark, walking away from a job, walking along railroad tracks, vagrancy) to arrest black people and put them to work for rich interests.

And this shit went on until 1942, when Congress finally outlawed it, and only then because it made what the Nazis were doing in their concentration camps look not quite as bad.

Seems that for some reason, I can't post in a thread I started.

The question is asked why am I asking whites to help solve the race problem.

"Why do you keep turning to white people for solutions to America's racial problems?"

Whites created the problem and continue perpetuating it. So why do some whites think we are responsible for cleaning up a mess they made?

Reparations have been paid to other groups who have been harmed by government policy so the right wing opposition to reparations is simply based on a distorted racist belief. Whites are responsible for ending racism in the white community. Once that ends or is reduced to irrelevance the barriers and obstacles created by whites who have racist beliefs will be eliminated and groups of color will be able to reach their potential. You don't start a fire in your house the tell your neighbors how they need to put the fire out.
Meet the two guys trying to fix Detroit

1654527462740.png

I do believe you ignored some of the other things you were given in that other thread. Of course, white America has to solve racial animus within itself. That doesn't address, however, some of the other things that were stated. For example, I agree with you that police officers treat black suspects differently, I've seen it happen personally, but it's not just white officers who do it. People with black sounding names are redlined when they go after home loans, but there's no evidence that it's just white loan officers who are doing it.

Here's a dirty little fact, racial profiling saves lives. Taken too fair, it results in discrimination, but is not only natural but necessary. When investigators want to develop a picture of a serial killer, they usually say it's a white male around 30 years old. Not because they are biased against 30-year-old white males, but because the majority of serial killers are white males around 30 years of age. I don't expect them to develop a picture of an elderly black man just to make me feel better. If the TSA wanted to actually be effective in stopping a repeat of 9/11, they would pay extra attention to young males carrying Korans and speaking Arabic. Again, not because they are biased against Muslims, but because 9/11 was carried out by just such people. Be honest, does it do anyone ANY good to randomly pick out an elderly white woman in a wheelchair for a search because we want to be "fair"?

Yes, there is lingering racism in White America. Only an idiot (you know who you are) would say otherwise. The law makes discrimination illegal, but we all know it's not going to do anything to attitudes.
Yes, there is white privilege, by which anyone with eyeballs can see that products aimed at the black American market are not advertised nearly to the extent that products aimed at white Americans are. Where's black Barbie, for example? Ever see shaving products geared toward the black male advertised? No, I get it, America has had a majority white culture for most of its existence so it's natural that the culture is built around them. Hate to tell you this, but in about 50-100 years, the American culture will probably lean more white and Hispanic than black, and you'll still be marginalized.

Now, let's talk reparations. There is a case to be made for reparations, but there are a lot of difficulties associated with such. We've talked about it before, and I've heard no good answers for my questions. You say descendant of slaves should get reparations money because of slavery. Okay, here's the problem.

Black immigrants arrive here after slavery is abolished. None of them have ever been slaves here. Should they get reparations? I say no.
A freed slave who is himself mixed race because his white master bred one of his African slaves has children with a white woman. Those descendants have children with other white people until today they are as fair skinned and straight haired as any European, yet are descendants of slaves. Should they get reparations? I say yes. This, of course, means that there would be black people not getting money and white people getting it.

But, but, you say, black Americans have suffered discrimination since slavery ended. Yes, they have, but if you want to make discrimination the standard instead of slavery, you're going to have to open that net quite a bit wider. Chinese and Irish immigrants, for one example, suffered a great deal of discrimination as well in our nation's history.

We're going to have to do a lot better than just keep yelling "reparations". There needs to be an effort to make things right, but it needs to be fleshed out more than just the bumper sticker level.
What about women? Women were discriminated against bigtime. At one point, they weren’t even allowed to own property. And they weren’t allowed to vote until 1920.

I say descendants of women should get reparations.

What about women? Women were discriminated against bigtime. At one point, they weren’t even allowed to own property. And they weren’t allowed to vote until 1920.

I say descendants of women should get reparations.
White women discriminated against people of color. On top of that, there have been all kinds of government programs white women got that excluded women of color. Then when a white woman was being oppressed and got divorced she was paid reparations in the form of alimony and other divorce settlements.

You don't get to be part of oppressing non whites and get reparations. White women are the number 1 beneficiary of affirmative action. It is how you got your job.

White women discriminated against people of color. On top of that, there have been all kinds of government programs white women got that excluded women of color. Then when a white woman was being oppressed and got divorced she was paid reparations in the form of alimony and other divorce settlements.

You don't get to be part of oppressing non whites and get reparations. White women are the number 1 beneficiary of affirmative action. It is how you got your job.

So where does it end? Do I get reparations for anti-German discrimination my father and grandfather encountered? While I'm the first one to admit my father (and probably my grandfather) were less than enlightened on the subject of race, I doubt they "oppressed" anyone.

Did you pay attention to the whole video, stupid?

The Peon Slavery laws weren't about "criminals", it was about making up petty crimes (like selling cotton after dark, walking away from a job, walking along railroad tracks, vagrancy) to arrest black people and put them to work for rich interests.

And this shit went on until 1942, when Congress finally outlawed it, and only then because it made what the Nazis were doing in their concentration camps look not quite as bad.
I just posted the sunset laws---can you not read or can you not think for yourself.

I just posted the sunset laws---can you not read or can you not think for yourself.

I can read just fine, thanks.

I also know all these petty laws were put into place for one reason, and one reason only... to keep the foot on the necks of newly freed blacks and incarerate as many as they could as debt peons.

I'll bet you would also rationalize literacy tests to vote.

Black women can't sue for alimony? Of course, they'd have to get married first and then choose a man who doesn't have three other baby mamas out there.

what are all kinds of government programs that white women got that excluded black women? Alimony and divorce settlements were not given by the government, women contributed toward the household and children in marriage, when the husband leaves she deserved compensation, that is a private thing, not governmental, or to use your term, it wasn't systemic.

Seems that for some reason, I can't post in a thread I started.

The question is asked why am I asking whites to help solve the race problem.

"Why do you keep turning to white people for solutions to America's racial problems?"

Whites created the problem and continue perpetuating it. So why do some whites think we are responsible for cleaning up a mess they made?

Reparations have been paid to other groups who have been harmed by government policy so the right wing opposition to reparations is simply based on a distorted racist belief. Whites are responsible for ending racism in the white community. Once that ends or is reduced to irrelevance the barriers and obstacles created by whites who have racist beliefs will be eliminated and groups of color will be able to reach their potential. You don't start a fire in your house the tell your neighbors how they need to put the fire out.

I agree with you. One relationship at a time. I have been very fortunate over the years to have black friends that I adored.

Poor Molly. She can't face the realization that the very policy she and other racist white females have ained about priding preferences to blacks actually provides the preferences and favoritism to them the most.

I agree with you. One relationship at a time. I have been very fortunate over the years to have black friends that I adored.
Whites must work in the white community. I think you're saying that but...

Whites must work in the white community. I think you're saying that but...
Whites HAVE worked in the white community. Racism is NOT acceptable anywhere anymore. White racists get ostracized, that's why they turn to the internet for companionship and support. Whites have come a very long way since 1945. Are we perfect? NO. Are there things we could do better? Definitely YES. But we are moving in the right direction and moving fast. But you'll never admit that, because it's easier for us to be the EVIL adversaries to be hated.

Poor Molly. She can't face the realization that the very policy she and other racist white females have ained about priding preferences to blacks actually provides the preferences and favoritism to them the most.
You are such an idiot. You really believe women are inferior and can’t or don’t get anything based on their knowledge, experience and skills. I have never had anything handed to me. I’m sure you will find something else to say to demean white women. Poor clueless you.

Whites HAVE worked in the white community. Racism is NOT acceptable anywhere anymore. White racists get ostracized, that's why they turn to the internet for companionship and support. Whites have come a very long way since 1945. Are we perfect? NO. Are there things we could do better? Definitely YES. But we are moving in the right direction and moving fast. But you'll never admit that, because it's easier for us to be the EVIL adversaries to be hated.
Apparently they have not. This forum is an example of that. The racists don't just turn to the internet. White racists get elected to office. The last president was one of them. Coming a long way is not good enough. All whites are not the problem so drop the victimhood that makes you claim what you do in your last sentence.

Apparently they have not. This forum is an example of that. The racists don't just turn to the internet. White racists get elected to office. The last president was one of them. Coming a long way is not good enough. All whites are not the problem so drop the victimhood that makes you claim what you do in your last sentence.
like I said, you'll never admit it.

like I said, you'll never admit it.
There is nothing to admit. Telling me to be happy with unfinished work just ain't going to cut it. It's easy to be white and talk about how much better whites are now, but all that sounds like to me is:

"Be grateful ****** because we could still have your black ass in slavery."

I don't have to recognize improvements when we are not truly allowed equality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back