Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

There is nothing to admit. Telling me to be happy with unfinished work just ain't going to cut it. It's easy to be white and talk about how much better whites are now, but all that sounds like to me is:

"Be grateful ****** because we could still have your black ass in slavery."

I don't have to recognize improvements when we are not truly allowed equality.No one is allowed equality, it must be earned.

No one is allowed equality, it must be earned.
Whites were given what they have by legislation. None of it was earned. So don't trot that some sorry ass line.

Whites were given what they have by legislation. None of it was earned. So don't trot that some sorry ass line.
Sorry, whites earned everything they have. Starting from Jamestown to the sod busters of the Great Plains to the forty niners panning for gold, or the men of the Klondike Gold Rush dying by the thousands in their search for success. None of them were handed anything by legislation. Immigrants were free to starve or die from overwork and disease there were no government safety nets or handouts for them.

Sorry, whites earned everything they have. Starting from Jamestown to the sod busters of the Great Plains to the forty niners panning for gold, or the men of the Klondike Gold Rush dying by the thousands in their search for success. None of them were handed anything by legislation. Immigrants were free to starve or die from overwork and disease there were no government safety nets or handouts for them.
That's what you would like to believe but the record show whites got what they have by legally excluding others for 400 years if you want to count Jamestown.The sod busters were given land. It was called homesteading. Headright were given to early colonists, that was free land. That was legislation. White immigrants benefitted from apartheid, which was legislated. What you believe is a tall tale.

That's what you would like to believe but the record show whites got what they have by legally excluding others for 400 years if you want to count Jamestown.The sod busters were given land. It was called homesteading. Headright were given to early colonists, that was free land. That was legislation. White immigrants benefitted from apartheid, which was legislated. What you believe is a tall tale.
It wasn’t free land. It was untamed wilderness inhabited by angry, hostile natives. Every square foot of it cost sweat and blood. Stop being a victim and grow up.

White man bad, white man build first country, everybody wants to move to white man country.

Poor Molly. She can't face the realization that the very policy she and other racist white females have ained about priding preferences to blacks actually provides the preferences and favoritism to them the most.

But here's the thing. You can end affirmative action tomorrow, and white women would still get hired at about the same rates. Sure, affirmative action was needed for white women back in the 1970's when people weren't so sure about this feminism thing. Asians could say the same thing about AA. "Thanks, but no thanks, I'm good."

Apparently they have not. This forum is an example of that. The racists don't just turn to the internet. White racists get elected to office. The last president was one of them. Coming a long way is not good enough. All whites are not the problem so drop the victimhood that makes you claim what you do in your last sentence.

But you never ask yourself WHY the last president got elected. He got elected because white people are kind of fed up with crime and taxes and affirmative action.

LBJ and Biden have supported Civil Rights....

Republicans oppose them. At every turn.

Really??? Because history shows that the longest filibuster in US Senate history was done by Democrats. The bill that they were keeping from being voted on: The Civil Rights Act of 1964. By percentage of members, I believe more Republicans voted in favor of the measure than Democrats. That would be a weird flex in opposing civil rights.

As far as Biden supporting Civil Rights, he probably has, but he also have instances where his record is less than stellar.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Really??? Because history shows that the longest filibuster in US Senate history was done by Democrats. The bill that they were keeping from being voted on: The Civil Rights Act of 1964. By percentage of members, I believe more Republicans voted in favor of the measure than Democrats. That would be a weird flex in opposing civil rights.

As far as Biden supporting Civil Rights, he probably has, but he also have instances where his record is less than stellar.

Okay, I'm not going to waste too much time on this.

Biden opposed busing in the 1970's because EVERYONE REALIZED it was a terrible idea. Including black people. It's why you don't see busing today. Every major city abandoned it when white parents either moved out to the burbs OR put their kids in private schools, leaving no one to move around, really.

Okay, I'm not going to waste too much time on this.

Biden opposed busing in the 1970's because EVERYONE REALIZED it was a terrible idea. Including black people. It's why you don't see busing today. Every major city abandoned it when white parents either moved out to the burbs OR put their kids in private schools, leaving no one to move around, really.

Of course you're not. Particularly on the comment that the Republicans opposed civil rights at every turn. Since what I said is historically correct, there isn't much of a comeback for that.

Of course you're not. Particularly on the comment that the Republicans opposed civil rights at every turn. Since what I said is historically correct, there isn't much of a comeback for that.

If your best argument was "Biden opposed busing at a time when everyone was against it, before it was largely abandoned as a bad idea", then you really didn't have much of an argument, did you?

It wasn’t free land. It was untamed wilderness inhabited by angry, hostile natives. Every square foot of it cost sweat and blood. Stop being a victim and grow up.
It was free land.

Forum List

Back