White women are Evil.

I look at the Tiger Woods case , and think Black women would not be coming out the woodworks asking for money like all these White Devil hookers are.

Tiger needs to separate himself from the White women. Then all his problems will be solved.

White women all seem to be looking for a payday,oppertunists at best. Out for no good.
White devil hookers.

I see you've never heard of Robin Givens and Mike Tyson, huh....

Dude, what these women are doing has nothing to do with black and white. It's all about GREEN!!! Like everyone else, they are peddling what they have in order to get what they think they need.

Thank goodness we white devil hookers don't judge all black men by the dick.

Also keep in mind Tiger's mom is Asian...or Filipino. Is she a white devil hooker?

Or a yellow devil hooker?

And what does that make him? Black or Halfrican?

i do believe his mother is thai

makes him a mulatto..and his kids are quadroons

I look at the Tiger Woods case , and think Black women would not be coming out the woodworks asking for money like all these White Devil hookers are.

Tiger needs to separate himself from the White women. Then all his problems will be solved.

White women all seem to be looking for a payday,oppertunists at best. Out for no good.
White devil hookers.

Dude, what these women are doing has nothing to do with black and white. It's all about GREEN!!! Like everyone else, they are peddling what they have in order to get what they think they need.

Robin Givins likes white women too?

Let's face facts. Men of all races want to be with white women. White women are prettier than the other races. This is not racism , it is fact. Cry all you want , no one wants a broad nosed female. This is just more proof.

No, men of all races do not want to be with White flat ass women. This black man feels
Black women are better looking than white Women. White women need a lot of make up!
White women are ugly, and just lay there in bed.They have no natural sex appeal.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Once you can accept that, and the fact that we are all human, maybe then you will begin to see beauty in all women.........whether the beauty that you see is physical or not.

It blows my mind how bigots don't see that they are humans first and that their bigotry only seeks to elevate some superficial characteristic that they may possess above what they are at their core.....

White devil hookers.

Robin Givins likes white women too?

LOL.....Not that I know of........unless they have 'young Mike Tyson' type bank accounts!!

Let's face facts. Men of all races want to be with white women. White women are prettier than the other races. This is not racism , it is fact. Cry all you want , no one wants a broad nosed female. This is just more proof.

No, men of all races do not want to be with White flat ass women. This black man feels
Black women are better looking than white Women. White women need a lot of make up!
White women are ugly, and just lay there in bed.They have no natural sex appeal.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Once you can accept that, and the fact that we are all human, maybe then you will begin to see beauty in all women.........whether the beauty that you see is physical or not.

It blows my mind how bigots don't see that they are humans first and that their bigotry only seeks to elevate some superficial characteristic that they may possess above what they are at their core.....

White women are just all fake ugly made up hoes!, and when them bitches get old in their 60's , they really look ugly, Give me my Black women every time, they age a lot better
like fine vintage wine!!. So you can keep your white Golddigger backstabber bitches!!.

I think you're nuts...my niece is beautiful and she is 1/2 black.....

In fact all my nieces are beautiful and they are along the spectrum, with asian, white and black.....

White women are just all fake ugly made up hoes!, and when them bitches get old in their 60's , they really look ugly, Give me my Black women every time, they age a lot better
like fine vintage wine!!. So you can keep your white Golddigger backstabber bitches!!.

Word.

They won't shit on you for your bad spelling, punctuation,,, grammmar, i'ght??>>>. :lol:

The smart males realize that lasting beauty comes from within.

The ones that like divorces, child support, etc stay with the outward appearance.

Word.

They won't shit on you for your bad spelling, punctuation,,, grammmar, i'ght??>>>. :lol:

And look at what those white devil hoes are doing to Tiger Woods reputation!, its bad enough the bitches don't even have any ass.

So, you've been hanging with black women that:

1. Don't wear make up.
2. Are not fashion conscious.
3. Don't get perms
4. And they don't do any of the other things that black women do to make themselves feel better about their appearance.

And I take it that you don't think that black women can be golddigging and backstabing. It's bigotry that is making you blind to human nature. All human females regardles of their racial category have the potential to become these things. It all depends on what's in it for them.

I used Robin Givens as an example earlier; you don't think she was a gold digger where Mike Tyson was concerned? And I'd bet you a dollar to a dime that Mike (a black man) considers her to be a gold digging, back stabbing, biach.

I feel even more sorry for you than I do white bigots.

White devil hookers.

What's the matter with Tiger, can't keep his pants zipped. If he would have wanted a black woman he would have had one. You are a racist if I have ever seen one.

Word.

And look at what those white devil hoes are doing to Tiger Woods reputation!, its bad enough the bitches don't even have any ass.

He obviously doesn't like 'ass', homie. Good thing, lots 'mo 'ho, for you. :lol:

White devil hookers.

First off, the song "Gold Digger" wasnt written about white women, was it. Secondly, Tiger Woods is mega rich. Why on earth would you expect him to be with a black woman when he can have a white one? In other words, why buy a broken down 3 legged horse when you can afford a beautiful white one with 4 legs?

Last edited:
Don't forget the cricket, and more drinking.

We are not called the 'Lucky Country' for nothing.

But you are not little Ms. Bones, I see a big heart here.

Last edited:
Some of you fools need to stop all this slander of women. There is no need to call white women devils or calling black women undesirable or broken down. there is ugliness and beautiful in every race.

to be honest most of these women (white and black) who marry these athletes are all a bunch of gold diggers. And even if they did marry them for love if divorce happens you can be sure the woman is going to suck them dry of everything they got. I know if I found my billionaire husband cheating I'd take him to the cleaners.

52nd,is only looking at race with this mess Tiger made. You are forgetting the fact he's a cheat. Elin has every right to be pissed with him. Trust me a black sister wouldn't put up with Tiger's cheating butt either. No woman would put up with such a manwhore.

Last edited:

White devil hookers.

First off, the song "Gold Digger" wasnt written about white women, was it. Secondly, Tiger Woods is mega rich. Why on earth would you expect him to be with a black woman when he can have a white one? In other words, why buy a broken down 3 legged horse when you can afford a beautiful white one with 4 legs?

So what you are saying is that because Tiger Woods is rich he should be with a White
no ass needs alot of make up woman?. Please , give me a break, there are a lot of black
athletes with money who have a woman of their own race, which is a black woman. I don't agree with your logic. It makes no sense.

Forum List

Back