White women are Evil.

I look at the Tiger Woods case , and think Black women would not be coming out the woodworks asking for money like all these White Devil hookers are.

Tiger needs to separate himself from the White women. Then all his problems will be solved.

White women all seem to be looking for a payday,oppertunists at best. Out for no good.
White devil hookers.

What's the matter with Tiger, can't keep his pants zipped. If he would have wanted a black woman he would have had one. You are a racist if I have ever seen one.

You've called that one right....

I look at the Tiger Woods case , and think Black women would not be coming out the woodworks asking for money like all these White Devil hookers are.

Tiger needs to separate himself from the White women. Then all his problems will be solved.

White women all seem to be looking for a payday,oppertunists at best. Out for no good.
White devil hookers.

First off, the song "Gold Digger" wasnt written about white women, was it. Secondly, Tiger Woods is mega rich. Why on earth would you expect him to be with a black woman when he can have a white one? In other words, why buy a broken down 3 legged horse when you can afford a beautiful white one with 4 legs?

So what you are saying is that because Tiger Wood.s is rich he should be with a White
no ass needs alot of make up woman? Please , give me a break, there are a lot of black
athletes with money who have a woman of their own race, which is a black woman. I don't agree with your logic. It makes no sense.

I bet alot of things dont make sense to you. His wife hardly wears any make up at all, and she has a fine ass body. Shes a model for cryin out loud. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Black women are less desirable. Sorry, but cant we at least be honest? You know that black women are hardly ever raped by white men? They arent attractive and obesity is rampant in the black community. No one wants your fat ass black chicks with crazy purple hair and a mouth like a ebonic sailer. Black women are inferior to white women. You can talk about white devil women all you want, but the truth is they are highly desired by all races, especially by black men.

First off, the song "Gold Digger" wasnt written about white women, was it. Secondly, Tiger Woods is mega rich. Why on earth would you expect him to be with a black woman when he can have a white one? In other words, why buy a broken down 3 legged horse when you can afford a beautiful white one with 4 legs?

So what you are saying is that because Tiger Wood.s is rich he should be with a White
no ass needs alot of make up woman? Please , give me a break, there are a lot of black
athletes with money who have a woman of their own race, which is a black woman. I don't agree with your logic. It makes no sense.

I bet alot of things dont make sense to you. His wife hardly wears any make up at all, and she has a fine ass body. Shes a model for cryin out loud. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Black women are less desirable. Sorry, but cant we at least be honest? You know that black women are hardly ever raped by white men? They arent attractive and obesity is rampant in the black community. No one wants your fat ass black chicks with crazy purple hair and a mouth like a ebonic sailer. Black women are inferior to white women. You can talk about white devil women all you want, but the truth is they are highly desired by all races, especially by black men.

Don't be stupid. Black women aren't any more or less desirable than any other group of women.

I see we have the bigots arguing against each other with their assanine opinions.

Don't be stupid. Black women aren't any more or less desirable than any other group of women.

I see we have the bigots arguing against each other with their assanine opinions.

it sounds nice when you say they are all the same, but it isnt true. The vast majority of white men that get married, marry white women. Assuming you are white yourself, i bet most of your girlfriends were white. I guess you are just going to tell me thats all coincidence.

it sounds nice when you say they are all the same, but it isnt true. The vast majority of white men that get married, marry white women. Assuming you are white yourself, i bet most of your girlfriends were white. I guess you are just going to tell me thats all coincidence.

Well, I haven't met Halle Berry

halle-berry-pic.jpg

halle-berry-pic.jpg

She looks more like a white girl than a black girl. I wonder why that is. Could it be because she isnt "black". Theres alot of hot ass black women, but if you go to Walmart you arent going to see any. Their beauty per capita is fairly pitiful.

halle-berry-pic.jpg

She looks more like a white girl than a black girl. I wonder why that is. Could it be because she isnt "black". Theres alot of hot ass black women, but if you go to Walmart you arent going to see any. Their beauty per capita is fairly pitiful.

Could we just agree that 1. She looks more like a Brown Girl than a Black Girl; 2. You aren't going to see a LOT of hot any-color-wimmin at Wal-Mart, 3. Halle Berry is Very Hot?

I'm not sure how you'd like to define beauty. I'm thinking that if a gal has most her teeth, and 3/4 of her appendages, its a pretty cold night, and I've had a few hot toddies...then I'm good to go.

What the hell do you mean black women are less desirable!, during slavery thats all white men were interested in doing was raping the black female slaves.!

And even today many of my black female freinds tell me white men are always trying to pick them up.

I am sure as hell not attracted to white women. Give me my black women everytime.
If you like white women, thats your choice. Give me my black women, and many are not fat , but are in shape.

What the hell do you mean black women are less desirable!, during slavery thats all white men were interested in doing was raping the black female slaves.!

And even today many of my black female freinds tell me white men are always trying to pick them up.

I am sure as hell not attracted to white women. Give me my black women everytime.
If you like white women, thats your choice. Give me my black women, and many are not fat , but are in shape.

if i had tiger's money, i wouldn't fuck negroes, either.

Weather I have money or not, I still prefer Black Women. White women are to damn materialistic and money hungry! and they are back stabbers, look at what all those white hookers are doing to Tiger Woods Rep!!, they are coming out the woodworks to destroy this man!, why , because thats the nature of White vindictive women. White women are just evil, its a fact!!

Weather I have money or not, I still prefer Black Women. White women are to damn materialistic and money hungry! and they are back stabbers, look at what all those white hookers are doing to Tiger Woods Rep!!, they are coming out the woodworks to destroy this man!, why , because thats the nature of White vindictive women. White women are just evil, its a fact!!

perhaps, but at least they're not black.

Troll. No one believes you are anything but a stormfront sock puppet.

And black is where its at, if you didn't know.
To be white is not normal in nature. How many white animals do you find in nature?.
Whiteness is unatural, do the reseach. Look at all living creatures in the world.!!

And black is where its at, if you didn't know.
To be white is not normal in nature. How many white animals do you find in nature?.
Whiteness is unatural, do the reseach. Look at all living creatures in the world.!!

story2l.jpg

Forum List

Back