White women are Evil.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I look at the Tiger Woods case , and think Black women would not be coming out the woodworks asking for money like all these White Devil hookers are.

Tiger needs to separate himself from the White women. Then all his problems will be solved.

White women all seem to be looking for a payday,oppertunists at best. Out for no good.
White devil hookers.

Women_evil.jpg

I look at the Tiger Woods case , and think Black women would not be coming out the woodworks asking for money like all these White Devil hookers are.

Tiger needs to separate himself from the White women. Then all his problems will be solved.

White women all seem to be looking for a payday,oppertunists at best. Out for no good.
White devil hookers.

Usually I am entertained by blatantly racist people, but this time im not.

Don't be jealous because Tiger has a preference for pale skin.

White devil hookers.

Are you still here?

When are you moving to Africa?

What’s taking you so long to move?

I don’t think all white women are evil but to make such a statement you must know my ex-wife.

White devil hookers.

Do I smell envy ? :lol:

White devil hookers.

Do I smell envy ? :lol:

No, that's not what you're smelling...

• Thanks
Reactions: B94
Thank goodness we white devil hookers don't judge all black men by the dick.

Also keep in mind Tiger's mom is Asian...or Filipino. Is she a white devil hooker?

Or a yellow devil hooker?

And what does that make him? Black or Halfrican?

White devil hookers.

More moronic blanket statements from another one of our resident racists.

what does a balck man want more than anything in the world....other than a white woman.....

nothin

Last edited:

Nope, and you can't seriously be that stupid.

Tiger needs to keep his dick in his pants, and reserve that kind of activity for his WIFE ONLY (that is, *if* she decides to stay with the useless douche bag). You know--his WIFE, the woman he married. Promised to love and cherish, forsaking ALL OTHERS till death they do part.

Yeah, that woman. She happens to be white and if she'd turned her nose up at Tiger when he first asked her on a date because of his ethnic background, you'd have your head up your ass over that.

By the way, Tiger is "Cablinasian" (NOT black). This is a term that Tiger himself coined to describe his ethnic/racial make up to honor ALL of his background, not just one small part it.

Woods was born in Cypress, California to Earl (1932-2006) and Kultida (Tida) Woods (born 1944).

He is the only child of their marriage but has two half-brothers, Earl Jr. (born 1955) and Kevin (born 1957), and one half-sister, Royce (born 1958) from the 18-year marriage of Earl Woods and his first wife, Barbara Woods Gray.

Tiger's father Earl, a retired United States Army lieutenant colonel and Vietnam War veteran, was of mixed African American, Chinese and Native American ancestry.

Tiger's mother Kultida (née Punsawad), originally from Thailand, is of mixed Thai, Chinese, and Dutch ancestry

This means Tiger is one-quarter Chinese, one-quarter Thai, one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American, and one-eighth Dutch. He refers to his ethnic make-up as “Cablinasian” (a syllabic abbreviation he coined from Caucasian, Black, (American) Indian, and Asian).

All of this means that you Tiger's not your "bro", and you are one racist piece of shit.....

White devil hookers.

Are you still here?

When are you moving to Africa?

What’s taking you so long to move?

I don’t think all white women are evil but to make such a statement you must know my ex-wife.

He must know my ex-wife too. From the things he said in his post, they are about on the same level of stupidity.

Let's face facts. Men of all races want to be with white women. White women are prettier than the other races. This is not racism , it is fact. Cry all you want , no one wants a broad nosed female. This is just more proof.

I think that hood you are wearing is keeping oxygen from entering your brain.

Let's face facts. Men of all races want to be with white women. White women are prettier than the other races. This is not racism , it is fact. Cry all you want , no one wants a broad nosed female. This is just more proof.

I don't care so much if the lady has a broad nose. It's the broad ass that repells me!:lol:

You must be out of your damn mind, speak for yourself because this black man wants no white woman and does not think white women are the most beautiful. Your statements are funny considering that it has been white men who have rape and impregnated women of all racea across the globe so really wants who?

White devil hookers.

I remember Bill Cosby's black mistress going after him.
And maybe Tiger should of kept his dick in his pants, that would have solved all his problems.

Forum List

Back