NBA Finals Prediction

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
If Imbeed is healthy, Philly could knock out Milwaukee. Knicks are the 2 seed. Who do you think is going to win the East? Who's going to lose to Denver in the Finals?

NY, Boston, Bucks, Philly.

Anyone else? The Heat gonna pull off what they did last year again? Jimmy Buckets?

Out west, Thunder are number 1? I see the Lakers and Warriors are at the bottom. I wouldn't want to play the Lakers or Warriors first round right? Usually first round is easy for the top seeds. This years going to be interesting. But I can't see anyone beating Denver in 7. Who? Suns? Dallas?

This is going to be a great playoffs!!! I don't want to hear from right wing cancel culture on this. Just NBA fans.

If Imbeed is healthy, Philly could knock out Milwaukee. Knicks are the 2 seed. Who do you think is going to win the East? Who's going to lose to Denver in the Finals?

Anyone else? The Heat gonna pull off what they did last year again? Jimmy Buckets?

Out west, Thunder are number 1? I see the Lakers and Warriors are at the bottom. I wouldn't want to play the Lakers or Warriors first round right? Usually first round is easy for the top seeds. This years going to be interesting. But I can't see anyone beating Denver in 7. Who? Suns? Dallas?

This is going to be a great playoffs!!! I don't want to hear from right wing cancel culture on this. Just NBA fans.

Nice to see the Knicks relevant again. Last time people were this pumped was probably the 90's in the Ewing era.

Plus the Rangers AND maybe the Islanders in the playoffs as well over at the NHL.

Nice to see the Knicks relevant again. Last time people were this pumped was probably the 90's in the Ewing era.

Plus the Rangers AND maybe the Islanders in the playoffs as well over at the NHL.
I think the Redwings are failing down the stretch like last year and won't make the playoffs again.

It's funny in Michigan, you can't get a bar to play Piston games if the Red Wings are good. White people want to watch the Red Wings.

But we/they jump on the bandwagon when the Piston's are good. The 80's for sure and 2004 snuck up on us. I was watching and I knew we could possibly win, but my brother and dad weren't watching until they made the Eastern conference. Most Metro Detroiters were watching the Red Wings mostly and they got knocked out a year they should have won it all. They were really good. So the Piston's winning was nice consolation prize for them.

Me, I prefer NBA. NBA and NFL for me. Baseball and Hockey only if my team is good. Are they?

I think the Redwings are failing down the stretch like last year and won't make the playoffs again.

It's funny in Michigan, you can't get a bar to play Piston games if the Red Wings are good. White people want to watch the Red Wings.

But we/they jump on the bandwagon when the Piston's are good. The 80's for sure and 2004 snuck up on us. I was watching and I knew we could possibly win, but my brother and dad weren't watching until they made the Eastern conference. Most Metro Detroiters were watching the Red Wings mostly and they got knocked out a year they should have won it all. They were really good. So the Piston's winning was nice consolation prize for them.

Me, I prefer NBA. NBA and NFL for me. Baseball and Hockey only if my team is good. Are they?

Baseball and hockey are 1a and 1b for me. Followed by Football at 2, NBA 3, and then PGA golf at 4.

For my favorite obscure sport?

Sumo.

The Redwings have a long history. One of the original 6 NHL franchises. Almost guaranteed to draw sell outs or near sell outs.

The Redwings have a long history. One of the original 6 NHL franchises. Almost guaranteed to draw sell outs or near sell outs.
I wonder if that's true. I know when they are good they sell out and everyone wears their red wing jerseys, but are they selling out now? I doubt it.

Help if you could spell players names.

I’ve been thinking this pet peeve for ~two decades.

Every game on TV/Video/SloMo recording. Yet we have a gaggle of still photography bozo clustered under the basket risking injury to players or look at me “I’m important”?

WTH? Nobody needs that. Nobody looks at any still pictures! Yet (since Rodman). It never ends! I’ve had it!

Help if you could spell players names.
I’m watching bucks vs Indiana. Yianni atwotocumbo isn’t playing? Siacom on Indiana doing good.

It’s going to be Boston vs Denver. Does Boston have enough to beat Denver? They could.

This playoff expansion is too much. Only one team has won the title being a six seed. No five seed has ever won. I think 7 number four seeds have won. The rest of the NBA champions are 1 or 2 seeds.

This playoff expansion is too much. Only one team has won the title being a six seed. No five seed has ever won. I think 7 number four seeds have won. The rest of the NBA champions are 1 or 2 seeds.

Yea but last year the last seed beat the number one seed and made it to the finals. Heat.

And I'm enjoying Lakers Nuggets.

Sometimes too, a team could be hurt early and just squeek in and by the time the playoffs come, they are better than the number 1.

I don't love the play in tournament. I wish they just let the 8th and 9th teams play for the 8th spot.

Yea but last year the last seed beat the number one seed and made it to the finals. Heat.

And I'm enjoying Lakers Nuggets.

Sometimes too, a team could be hurt early and just squeek in and by the time the playoffs come, they are better than the number 1.

I don't love the play in tournament. I wish they just let the 8th and 9th teams play for the 8th spot.
Ah, I forgot about the Heat. Good point.

Forum List

Back