AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
In this broadcast Oshay Duke Jackson, creator of Negromanosphere.com, speaks about race relations, as well as INTRA-RACIAL relations.

In my opinion, essentially Oshay is addressing mental health issues affecting today's FEMALE-dominated, SEGREGATION-minded PRO BLACK community that chooses to HATE and denigrate as "C00NS or Sell-Outs", independent, free-thinking Americans citizens choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

White People Treat Me Better Than Black People ~Oshay Duke Jackson

Meet Mike Nificent, "The more I'm around Republicans, white ppl & ppl that vote for #DonaldTrump, the more I see the media duped & bamboozled me"

"I Chose to #Walkaway - from the lies, #propaganda, and fakeness of the left" 207,313 views

My questions: "Does a reasonably well-adjusted citizen GO OUT OF HIS or HER WAY to HATE and INTIMIDATE a fellow citizen choosing to peacefully pursue his or her own path in life?"

"Does American society@large have a responsibility to address this issue that I believe is at the core for many of the social and health issues affecting American citizens of African descent?"

Click here to view a related USMB thread:

The Negromanosphere; Discussing Issues Affecting Black American & Foreign Born Men

Tiffany Cross, Isaiah Washington, PRO BLACK ,Mechee x,.png

_Thomas Sowell, Republican, Democrat.png

Peace ♥

Last edited:

Forum List

Back