AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
'Jesse vs. Pan-African Studies Professor! (#161)' by The Fallen State - Feb 21, 2020 - 39,294 views

Hello. As a non-believer, and for other reasons, I'm not a huge fan of Jesse Lee Peterson, though from time to time I watch his entire broadcasts.

In this broadcast Jesse eases up on his usual arrogant brow beating, offering a minimum of respect to Pan American Studies Professor Staci Mitchell.

Frankly, the only new info I learned from this interview, like most PRO BLACK practicing voices, Professor Mitchell chooses to remain willfully ignorant, refusing to acknowledge serious health and social issues affecting many American citizens of African descent.

At 17:00 when Jesse asks his guest if she believes white ppl are afraid of black ppl, she replies with one of her theories, "They're afraid eventually black folks will want revenge."

In my opinion Jesse's reply to Dr. Mitchell's theory is spot-on. However, abiding by the FEMALE dominated PRO BLACK community policy for NO SNITCHING, she denies or evades the truth, as she does throughout this interview.

At 7:50 in this broadcast, Ms. Jazzyslim perfectly describes Professor Mitchell's attitude and behavior.

Sadly, in my opinion, despite her claims about improving the Quality of Life for people of African descent, Dr. Mitchell adheres to FEMALE dominated PRO BLACK community culture that for near forty years, has resulted with male and female urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing music denigrating women of African descent as less than human creatures and hoes undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

As always I look fwd to reading intelligent thoughts and replies.

Boyce Watkins, Shonna Etienne, Mechee X, Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed.png

Peace.

Forum List

Back