same old crap only whites are racist

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..they don't even realize how idiotic and RACIST they sound
'They don’t think that they’re racist, but they also don’t know some of the things they believe or say are, and can be, racist.'
the blacks are more racist than whites--plain and simple
AOC is being racist by saying this dumbshit--and she doesn't even realize it
AOC and her boyfriend discuss 'combating racism as a white person' on Instagram stories | Daily Mail Online

For the hardcore ideologues of the "woke" left, racism and all accusations thereof is and are representative of a new religious order. Woke-ness is indeed a neo-religion, a faith-based denominational movement complete with the concepts of sin and punishment for transgressions and demonstrations of lack of faith or belief in that ideology and all of its social philosophies. As we're all too well aware, however, none are more racist than those who live to accuse others (largely on social media and the MSM) of being just that.

For the most part, myself and most everyone I know ignore this new "woke" religion and steers clear io it when possible. In truth real racism in this country died out before the 80's. Sure, there was still the basic uneasiness between people of different colors, but for the most part all Americans of different races got along just fine, worked and lived together. That is, until post 2008 and the election of Obama and the birth of the "woke" movement which successfully reintroduced racial tensions between everyday American citizens. Since then, the radical left has sought to push Americans of different colors to hate each other and to resurrect the ancient racial tensions of earlier American decades. Purely sinister, as anyone with a brain can see for themselves and wholly false and pathetic.

I don't bother to try to reason with them...but I enjoy pissing them off with truth bombs! :)

Tell them that blacks owned black slaves...they can't handle that truth!

Tell them "google ANTHONY JOHNSON SLAVE and see for yourself"...they wont do it.

I don't bother to try to reason with them...but I enjoy pissing them off with truth bombs! :)

Tell them "google ANTHONY JOHNSON SLAVE and see for yourself"...they wont do it.

We know blacks owned blacks, but you can't handle the fact free blacks bought family members who were still enslaved. And then your story about Anthony Johnson is fake news since Hugh Gywnn owned the first slave and he was white, years before Johnson. Then you don't want to address how it was whites that made slavery legal, and after that you want to totally pretend that slavery is the only topic of discussion when it comes to racism when its only a part. What about the last 150 years? Racists like you can't handle that and it is apparent the OP and night_son by their whining can't handle it either.

So:

The fact is when black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people (as a group) are racist makes sense.

If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else.

We know blacks owned blacks, but you can't handle the fact free blacks bought family members who were still enslaved.

Yeah, and whites served as indentured sevants to pay for their passage over here. So what?

Aren't blacks better off here...

... than those in Africa?

We know blacks owned blacks, but you can't handle the fact free blacks bought family members who were still enslaved.

Anthony johnson didn't own any family members you liar! And neither did most black slave owners (yeah, I'm sure there was 1 or 2).

And who said anything about the FIRST slave owner?

'They don’t think that they’re racist, but they also don’t know some of the things they believe or say are, and can be, racist.'
AOC and her boyfriend discuss 'combating racism as a white person' on Instagram stories | Daily Mail Online
“You’re more racist... no you’re more racist... no you’re more racist!!” Doesn’t it get old?

We know blacks owned blacks, but you can't handle the fact free blacks bought family members who were still enslaved. And then your story about Anthony Johnson is fake news since Hugh Gywnn owned the first slave and he was white, years before Johnson. Then you don't want to address how it was whites that made slavery legal, and after that you want to totally pretend that slavery is the only topic of discussion when it comes to racism when its only a part. What about the last 150 years? Racists like you can't handle that and it is apparent the OP and night_son by their whining can't handle it either.

So:

The fact is when black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people (as a group) are racist makes sense.

If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else.
You do those things to degree. Just not to what is needed. You are getting even IM 2. You are breeding children with white women.

So:

You do those things to degree. Just not to what is needed. You are getting even IM 2. You are breeding children with white women.

There is no degree that I do any of those things to. I am not raping white women to have kids. Any white woman I have been with wanted to be there. Whites like you just need to quit looking at things to try absolving yourselves of your racism. There have been no laws or policies that have been purposefully made by blacks to deny whites of anything. You motherfuckers just created an evil system of racism and you need to own up to it.

Anthony johnson didn't own any family members you liar! And neither did most black slave owners (yeah, I'm sure there was 1 or 2).

And who said anything about the FIRST slave owner?
Sorry chump, but there is information out there and it shows that blacks bought family members and other blacks to eventually free. Anthony Johnson is fake news.

Hoax Alert: First Slave Owner in America WAS NOT a Black Man

first_slave-thumb-900x900-580039.jpg

First off, it should be noted that the man portrayed in the above image isn't Anthony Johnson, but more ironically, Lewis Hayden. It is ironic because Hayden was actually an African-American leader who escaped with his family from slavery in Kentucky. Before the American Civil War, he and his wife aided numerous fugitive slaves on the Underground Railroad, often sheltering them at their house.

Secondly, while the case of Anthony Johnson and John Casor was not a matter of the first slave owner, it might have been the first civil case involving slavery. At the very least this is the first known example of a black man owning either indenture servants or slaves in the colonies. Slaves had been here since 1619, and all slaves had been "legal" slaves (and thus their owners "legal" slave owners) since the first law legalizing slavery passed. The first man to be considered a slave by a court of law was John Punch, and his owner Hugh Gwyn considered the first slave owner by a court of law.

In conclusion, a black man did own slaves in Jamestown Va., but he was NOT the first slave owner. The first "20 odd" slaves arrived in 1619 on a Dutch boat and were then sold to Jamestown residents.

Hoax Alert: First Slave Owner in America WAS NOT a Black Man | Lead Stories

Some of us black folk study this stuff. Nothing you said was true. I addressed everything you said we were scared to look at. You posted some white supremacist lies boy.

OIP.517aXEKK0TjWW-m1UR6srQEsB_

“You’re more racist... no you’re more racist... no you’re more racist!!” Doesn’t it get old?
Lies of this nature must be debunked.

You motherfuckers just created an evil system of racism and you need to own up to it.

Ok, then what would be your remedy IM2....?

~S~
Why am I being asked to end a problem whites started?

Because you constantly point out the problem IM2

So turnabout is fair play here

Further , didn't all the civil rights icons provide remedies....?

~S~

Yeah, and whites served as indentured sevants to pay for their passage over here. So what?

You are a retard to think you can compare indentured servitude to slavery.

Then we get the standard dumb ass white question. Whites complain about a government made for them. So

Aren't whites better off here...

... than those in Europe?

You motherfuckers just created an evil system of racism and you need to own up to it.

~S~

~S~

Actually you ignore the whites that consistently prove there continues to be a fucking problem.

So then there is no turnabout, whites simply need to start working harder to end the problem they created.

Laws written on a piece of paper don't mean shit if they aren't followed. And the issue of economics was never addressed. That's what you are being shown in the stone cold truth thread.

~S~

~S~

Actually you ignore the whites that consistently prove there continues to be a fucking problem.

So then there is no turnabout, whites simply need to start working harder to end the problem they created.

Laws written on a piece of paper don't mean shit if they aren't followed. And the issue of economics was never addressed. That's what you are being shown in the stone cold truth thread.

i'm actually ok being called ignorant IM2 , being a reclusive redneck bluecollar farmboy out in God's country is not w/out it's effects you see....

So, here's your opportunity to educate one, just what 'laws' am i not following?

You've the floor sir......

~S~

Then we get the standard dumb ass white question. Whites complain about a government made for them. So

You hate white people.that is your peragative. But stop trying to integrate their social programs into ours then if that is your belief. They are white. And if your trust white Progs who call W. Bush a chimp or other white people, then know in their thoughts they think the same way towards blacks. When the screwing comes, they will turn the knife in your back a bit harder.

~S~

~S~

i'm actually ok being called ignorant IM2 , being a reclusive redneck bluecollar farmboy out in God's country is not w/out it's effects you see....

So, here's your opportunity to educate one, just what 'laws' am i not following?

You've the floor sir......

~S~

There will be no deflecting to excuse what the government at every level has done by asking the question you asked. I made a thread called the stone cold truth and in that thread you have been show to a certain time period what the government did at every level to allow whites not to follow laws that were even constitutional amendments. So drop the white fragility.

You hate white people.that is your peragative. But stop trying to integrate their social programs into ours then if that is your belief. They are white. And if your trust white Progs who call W. Bush a chimp or other white people, then know in their thoughts they think the same way towards blacks. When the screwing comes, they will turn the knife in your back a bit harder.

I don't hate white people. But that's the lie you want to tell yourself because you can't face the truth. I know what the fucking deal is white boy. And you can stop trying to tell me how the mother fucking right wing extremists like your ass is the friend of black people.

Forum List

Back