White people are a plague to the planet

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Buzzfeed: White People Are A ‘Plague To The Planet’

Buzzfeed published a listicle Monday containing insulting and racist messages towards white people.

The listicle, entitled, “19 School Powerpoint Presentations That Give Zero Fucks,” is a list of students giving presentations. Many of the presentations include insulting and hateful messages towards whites, such as, “White People Are a Plague to the Planet,” “How White People Plagued Society,” and “White People Are Crazy.”
upload_2016-12-7_8-46-10.png

------------------------------------------------
This is what goes on in schools from k--- to college this is where the communist, saul alinsky brainwashing begins. Social engineering works wonders with weak minds, it is no wonder we have a Nation full of idiots as they are victim to communist teachings, and have no idea how to step outside of that box . It's a thought process they think is their own but really those thoughts are given to them. Those who don't fall victim to this are the ones these ppl call crazy . These people meaning the azz holes who act like this, most TRUMP HATERS who go off the cliff with their behavior etc.

I can tell you from experience in working at schools that this is not taught in public schools K-12...It would never be allowed...

i can tell you u that this is not taught in public schools K-12...
I went to my grandsons graduation a while back and they had the flag hanging high, said a prayer and the pledge of allegiance before it all began. This was all while obastard was going down on the world.

InfoWars

BBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You gullible, naive idiots, LOL.

Buzzfeed published a listicle Monday containing insulting and racist messages towards white people.

The listicle, entitled, “19 School Powerpoint Presentations That Give Zero Fucks,” is a list of students giving presentations. Many of the presentations include insulting and hateful messages towards whites, such as, “White People Are a Plague to the Planet,” “How White People Plagued Society,” and “White People Are Crazy.”
View attachment 101067
This is what goes on in schools from k--- to college this is where the communist, saul alinsky brainwashing begins. Social engineering works wonders with weak minds, it is no wonder we have a Nation full of idiots as they are victim to communist teachings, and have no idea how to step outside of that box . It's a thought process they think is their own but really those thoughts are given to them. Those who don't fall victim to this are the ones these ppl call crazy . These people meaning the azz holes who act like this, most TRUMP HATERS who go off the cliff with their behavior etc.

At least white people are smart enough to vote. Black people thought they were going to punish the Democratic party for not doing enough to help them so now black people are going to see just how much Democrats are different than their GOP counterparts.

Republicans don't put up with shit or accept every excuse in the book for why you are failing. If you are dumb and broke don't have kids. Don't have kids and then ask us to feed them.

If you can't help your kid do his homework, maybe you shouldn't have kids.

i can tell you u that this is not taught in public schools K-12...
I went to my grandsons graduation a while back and they had the flag hanging high, said a prayer and the pledge of allegiance before it all began. This was all while obastard was going down on the world.

At our oldest girl's school they are wearing tags today that say "A Day of Infamy", evidently a group of students made them and passed them out

Everywhere I've been in the world, whites tend to bring peace and prosperity. Africa is a prime example. Comparing Kenya to Somalia for example. Mombasa Kenya has a mass-transit system because at one time it was a British satellite. It is currently a trade center for Kenya. Somalia is nothing but a feudal society run by warlords and separated by tribesmen fighting for their little peace of the pie. It has had a Civil War and mass genocide up until US intervention prevented the starvation of millions back in the 90's. Today pirates based out of coastal towns often raid ships transporting goods into the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea.

View attachment 101067

Everywhere I've been in the world, whites tend to bring peace and prosperity. Africa is a prime example. Comparing Kenya to Somalia for example. Mombasa Kenya has a mass-transit system because at one time it was a British satellite. It is currently a trade center for Kenya. Somalia is nothing but a feudal society run by warlords and separated by tribesmen fighting for their little peace of the pie. It has had a Civil War and mass genocide up until US intervention prevented the starvation of millions back in the 90's. Today pirates based out of coastal towns often raid ships transporting goods into the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea.
I love rationalizations. :thup:

:lol:

Forum List

Back