White people are a plague to the planet

Can I be a plague to the planet? Can I, can I please? :eusa_pray:
Now imagine every one of us has 10 kids and they each have ten kids. Would our grandkids be a plague? Id say so

In the future if poor people stop having so many kids we could be like Switzerland. A virtual paradise.

My brother lived there 4 years and I asked why we don't do what they do and he said ghettos.. Switzerland doesn't have 20 major high population ghettos like America does

And it's not just blacks. Poor people of all colors need to realize gone are the days a poor person can raise more than 2 kids.

Now imagine every one of us has 10 kids and they each have ten kids. Would our grandkids be a plague? Id say so

In the future if poor people stop having so many kids we could be like Switzerland. A virtual paradise.

My brother lived there 4 years and I asked why we don't do what they do and he said ghettos.. Switzerland doesn't have 20 major high population ghettos like America does

And it's not just blacks. Poor people of all colors need to realize gone are the days a poor person can raise more than 2 kids.

Ummmmm, I'd say because we're not Switzerland............

Yo, if you look into the scientific record derived from anthropology and archaeology, you'll find something intriguing, all our Ancestors are from Africa! We need the Truth in the News, and set people free from medical enslavement, food oppression and the kind of mental prisons that exist due to the institutionalized spreading of mass propaganda by the lying mainstream media, like CNN, MSNBC, N.Y. Times, etc.! "SIMPLE"

"GTP"
graphics-bugs-bunny-464762.gif

Republicans act like we are. Or think we are. In fact the ones that live in places that look like Mayberry do live a lot like they do in Switzerland. That's why I think it's funny when country bumpkins with no poverty or crime try to tell us how to run places like Detroit. Lets take Mayberry's mayor and put him in charge of Detroit and he'll go running back to Mayberry within a week. He wouldn't know what to do with such a large and poor population.

I do. Birth control and abortions. And cut off foodstamps. No sense in encouraging people to make mistakes. If you are going to make a mistake plan on paying for it. I'm sick of caring about children who's parents don't care. I can give that kid all the free money in the world he's still going to turn out to be a loser when he's 18 because he has terrible parents. Daughters of these bad parents are still going to get pregnant while they themselves are living below the poverty level. I think we need to thin the herd.

We go to war knowing so many Iraqi or Afganistan or Alepo kids are going to be murdered so I think the greater good would be to let people and their kids sink or swim on their own. No life vest. You should have thought about swimming with a small person on your back before you got in the water.

Republicans act like we are. Or think we are. In fact the ones that live in places that look like Mayberry do live a lot like they do in Switzerland. That's why I think it's funny when country bumpkins with no poverty or crime try to tell us how to run places like Detroit. Lets take Mayberry's mayor and put him in charge of Detroit and he'll go running back to Mayberry within a week. He wouldn't know what to do with such a large and poor population.

I do. Birth control and abortions. And cut off foodstamps. No sense in encouraging people to make mistakes. If you are going to make a mistake plan on paying for it. I'm sick of caring about children who's parents don't care. I can give that kid all the free money in the world he's still going to turn out to be a loser when he's 18 because he has terrible parents. Daughters of these bad parents are still going to get pregnant while they themselves are living below the poverty level. I think we need to thin the herd.

We go to war knowing so many Iraqi or Afganistan or Alepo kids are going to be murdered so I think the greater good would be to let people and their kids sink or swim on their own. No life vest. You should have thought about swimming with a small person on your back before you got in the water.

The world needs an enema.........

InfoWars

BBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You gullible, naive idiots, LOL.
You'll see cock sucker!
The ENTIRE LIB MSM has been 100% WRONG about Trump since the day he announced!
HE WON YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!
I'd LOVE to see YOU standing on the Mexican side of the WALL!

InfoWars

BBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You gullible, naive idiots, LOL.
You'll see cock sucker!
The ENTIRE LIB MSM has been 100% WRONG about Trump since the day he announced!
HE WON YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!
I'd LOVE to see YOU standing on the Mexican side of the WALL!
My, my, my aren't we an angry, bitter, little person, ROTFLMAO.

I love it when I send one of you nutters over the edge. Which isn't hard to do at all seeing as how you already have one foot hanging over the edge, and the second one on a banana peel. You just need somebody to say BOO to you, that is all. LOL.

Forum List

Back