Zone1 Racist Muslim U.N. Advisor says white people “take up too much space”

The Race Card Is a Joker. Losers Play It to Make Them Feel Like Winners

So what? Don't try to shame us with what is nothing to be ashamed about. Preach that to your Party for not giving in to the Squad's demands enough.
A racist is a racist. There is no card to play. It is a fact.
It is like someone killing a person and saying "don't play the murderer card on me"

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Judge cultures in a macro sense, judge individuals in a micro sense. You, obviously, have not been to college.
Ok. In the macro 6 of the 7 countries that execute homosexuals are Islamic majorities if not Islamic theocracies.

Or, do you mean judge cultures in the macro sense like defining “whiteness”?

In many cases the meanest, nastiest are those that survive. That is why Trump is around.

One species that survived because they were nice and friendly is dogs.
The most successful societies are those who have the strongest societal identity. Without a shared identity, they will lack the social cohesion for progress.

The “meanest” and “nastiest” are just subjective values. Is a female lioness mean and nasty for ripping the neck out of a gazelle? Or is it mean and nasty for not slaughtering the gazelle and allowing her cubs to starve to death? Being able to organize society around a common cause is what builds empires, not being “nasty”.

Dogs didn’t survive because they were nice and friendly. They got domesticated. FFS there are still wild dogs and they are not nice or friendly in the construct you are suggesting.

Last edited:
I bet she doesn’t know someone who was shot by someone else she knows, did graduate high school and knows who her father is. Just sayin.
You’re right…..I not only graduated from high school but from grad school, my parents were married two years before I was born (and remained married until my Dad died in his 90s), and I don‘t know ANYONE who was shot, has been to prison, or committed a violent crime.

You say "don't shame us"; is us racists.
The OP called out someone a racist because they look down on whites. You look down on a lot of characteristics of others.
The OP looks down on others who are not white. Muslims are just one of the groups. Some whites need to have the intelligence to ask themselves why would someone feel that way about white people instead of whining based on a false equvalence that ignores what things whites have done to others.

The OP looks down on others who are not white. Muslims are just one of the groups. Some whites need to have the intelligence to ask themselves why would someone feel that way about white people instead of whining based on a false equvalence that ignores what things whites have done to others.

Shut up homophobe. Stop ignoring what Islamic religious fanatics are doing. Stop supporting the Islamic-genocide of the marginalized and under represented Palestinian LGBT community.

This is Britain FFS -

Hilarious video.

IM2 for the record, and to quote the nice British Islamist, do you support a “guy who is gonna go and penetrate and sodomize another guy tonight”? Do you support “a guy who’s gonna literally insert his genitals into another mans back passage”? Or do you agree with the homophobic Muslim supporter of Palestine in the video?

A4D4E0D9-F17A-48D1-B06C-D2D3AFE4CE6C.jpeg

Ok. In the macro 6 of the 7 countries that execute homosexuals are Islamic majorities if not Islamic theocracies.

Or, do you mean judge cultures in the macro sense like defining “whiteness”?

The most successful societies are those who have the strongest societal identity. Without a shared identity, they will lack the social cohesion for progress.

The “meanest” and “nastiest” are just subjective values. Is a female lioness mean and nasty for ripping the neck out of a gazelle? Or is it mean and nasty for not slaughtering the gazelle and allowing her cubs to starve to death? Being able to organize society around a common cause is what builds empires, not being “nasty”.

Dogs didn’t survive because they were nice and friendly. They got domesticated. FFS there are still wild dogs and they are not nice or friendly in the construct you are suggesting.
Like Nazi Germany?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
^^^ This comment shows how the bigoted leftists will protect any Muslim or black who makes racist comments - as long as the comments are against whites or Jews - and then attack the person who brings up their racism.

The U.N. is full of Jew-hating and racist Arabs. Just consider how a dozen of them were among the savage animals who tortured innocent Israelis to death!

Like Nazi Germany?
Well, not exactly because the Nazis didn’t survive very long did they? But on that point, I never suggested a virtue connected to social cohesion. Remember the metaphor of the lioness? Social cohesion is just a determining facilitator of the strength of a society. The Japanese for example have a very strong national identity and shared values. The subjective virtue of Japanese social cohesion is very different today than it was during WW2.

^^^ This comment shows how the bigoted leftists will protect any Muslim or black who makes racist comments - as long as the comments are against whites or Jews - and then attack the person who brings up their racism.

The U.N. is full of Jew-hating and racist Arabs. Just consider how a dozen of them were among the savage animals who tortured innocent Israelis to death!
You are what you criticize

You are what you criticize
Yes, you already stated your leftist opinion. We know we are not allowed to criticize Muslims or blacks, especially if their racism and prejudice is against Jews and whites. Your retaliation for my “chutzpah” in daring to object to a Muslim for a nasty and racist anti-white comment is obvious.

Now, if I criticized a white for prejudice against a black, you’d be all for it.

Libs are a bunch of hypocrites: racism is fine unless against 1) blacks, 2) Muslims, 3) gays and transgenders.

Yes, you already stated your leftist opinion. We know we are not allowed to criticize Muslims or blacks, especially if their racism and prejudice is against Jews and whites. Your retaliation for my “chutzpah” in daring to object to a Muslim for a nasty and racist anti-white comment is obvious.

Now, if I criticized a white for prejudice against a black, you’d be all for it.

Libs are a bunch of hypocrites: racism is fine unless against 1) blacks, 2) Muslims, 3) gays and transgenders.
I am a registered Republican.
You are what you criticize.

Forum List

Back