white is mad over blm in sign in bar

You signing up changes nothing. Are you willing to cancel out all 400 voter suppression bills aimed at keeping it hard for minorities to vote?
Whats so hard about providing an ID? Anyone who cant do that doesnt deserve to be allowed to vote in the first place.

Yes, I am a Christian.

Numbers 35:33 ESV / 727 helpful votes
You shall not pollute the land in which you live, for blood pollutes the land, and no atonement can be made for the land for the blood that is shed in it, except by the blood of the one who shed it.

Jeremiah 2:7 ESV / 183 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
And I brought you into a plentiful land to enjoy its fruits and its good things. But when you came in, you defiled my land and made my heritage an abomination.
Good, I am glad. Are you a democrat, too? If so, I cannot square that combination in these present times.

And if you are going to try and make a point --- such as --- the way we treat the earth is tantamount to how we treat our neighbor or a host of other commands and virtues, I will be in strong objection. What this nation and the left are doing by pushing this global warming and carbon footprint baloney is criminal, if not sinful. Many suffer because of the money wasted on this, and all the lies for political gain.

Last edited:
How do you know they want redistributive justice? I thought their beef was about some police being brutal towards blacks.
They initially were a bit more honest about their actual agenda. They wrote about what they sought. The information is still available.

Part of their beef was about Police misbehavior towards black suspects. I never said that the entirety of BLM is bogus, by the way. If a cop or a police department or sheriff’s office engages in discrimination on the basis of race, that’s a fight worth having. Good for BLM. But that’s not their sole objective.

For example, they are also highly concerned with cisgender patriarchal “privilege” which they seek to dismantle. That isn’t an objection nor is it agreement. It is just a bullet point about the multiple objectives. They seek a communal type society and allude to it as a “village.” They don’t always make bold statements about their objectives without concealing them in a veil of vague happy talk. — https://uca.edu/training/files/2020/09/black-Lives-Matter-Handout.pdf

But I’ve read some of the other things they seek. You can too. Search for it. Dig. It’s all out there. I don’t spend a great deal of time rooting through all they have said. But when I was curious, I did some digging. I concluded that BLM puts on a front but they have other agendas beyond racial and sexual orientation justice.

They initially were a bit more honest about their actual agenda. They wrote about what they sought. The information is still available.

Part of their beef was about Police misbehavior towards black suspects. I never said that the entirety of BLM is bogus, by the way. If a cop or a police department or sheriff’s office engages in discrimination on the basis of race, that’s a fight worth having. Good for BLM. But that’s not their sole objective.

For example, they are also highly concerned with cisgender patriarchal “privilege” which they seek to dismantle. That isn’t an objection nor is it agreement. It is just a bullet point about the multiple objectives. They seek a communal type society and allude to it as a “village.” They don’t always make bold statements about their objectives without concealing them in a veil of vague happy talk. — https://uca.edu/training/files/2020/09/black-Lives-Matter-Handout.pdf

But I’ve read some of the other things they seek. You can too. Search for it. Dig. It’s all out there. I don’t spend a great deal of time rooting through all they have said. But when I was curious, I did some digging. I concluded that BLM puts on a front but they have other agendas beyond racial and sexual orientation justice.

I have no idea what cisgender means. I suppose they could organize their own villages if that's what they want.. Have a small town with black cops, black teachers, black firemen etc.

I am still not impressed with BLM. Black people have legit complaints, but I recently had some very disappointing news about a Black neighbor.. She is very angry and that's escalated over the past 4 years. Now she's attacking every one in sight with ridiculous slander and lies. Now she more isolated and entitled than ever.

I have no idea what cisgender means. I suppose they could organize their own villages if that's what they want.. Have a small town with black cops, black teachers, black firemen etc.

I am still not impressed with BLM. Black people have legit complaints, but I recently had some very disappointing news about a Black neighbor.. She is very angry and that's escalated over the past 4 years. Now she's attacking every one in sight with ridiculous slander and lies. Now she more isolated and entitled than ever.
When I first heard the term cisgendered, I looked it up. All it means is that the equipment is in line with the preference. I acknowledge this makes life easier. But it doesn’t have much to do with race.

Here is an odd tidbit. BLM would probably either not care or even get annoyed with me saying this: but I happen to agree with the main objective of BLM. I still think justice should be colorblind. So, law enforcement officers should never use any force not actually needed under the circumstance. And this is certainly true when it comes to interactions with black suspects.

And then their outcome is their responsibility
1) The vast majority of African Americans and Native Americans are not criminals.

2) Offenders who paid their debt to Society should not be treated as those who have not. US Penal System over-punishes people.

1) The vast majority of African Americans and Native Americans are not criminals.

2) Offenders who paid their debt to Society should not be treated as those who have not. US Penal System over-punishes people.
#1 is not true with 50 and under black males having a 62%arrest rate
#2 just words strung together

#1 is not true with 50 and under black males having a 62%arrest rate
1) Most arrestees are arrested for minor offenses. Most are not convicted. All are innocent until presumed guilty.

2) Both Racists and many Feminists/Liberals use crime statistics to claim that all Minority people or all men are dangerous. Sadly lately Racism creeps into Mainstream Conservative discourse.

3) People who suffered hardship are more likely to become offenders.

Historically, Germans are guilty of the worst Crimes Against Humanity. Nevertheless, since about 1949 no one blames all Germans.

Good, I am glad. Are you a democrat, too? If so, I cannot square that combination in these present times.

And if you are going to try and make a point --- such as --- the way we treat the earth is tantamount to how we treat our neighbor or a host of other commands and virtues, I will be in strong objection. What this nation and the left are doing by pushing this global warming and carbon footprint baloney is criminal, if not sinful. Many suffer because of the money wasted on this, and all the lies for political gain.

Don't be stupid.. Look at Syria.

What does that have to do with it? Minorities usually create more crime. It's the nature of the beast.
In Historical Context, Germans are responsible for most murder per capita. Germanophobia has not been common since about 1950.

Sadly, openly Racist ideas are gaining in mainstream Conservative discourse.

Don't be stupid.. Look at Syria.
I prefer to remain "stupid" than to decipher your tart response. Incidentally, probably the finest Christians in the world are still in Syria and lived there for 2000 years. No doubt you are not part of that sect.

Last edited:
Section 8 housing was manufactured by whites to keep blacks out of the mainstream. That's not fake. Affirmative action was a scheme by whites that was meant to fail. that's not fake. 400 voter suppression bills to make it harder for blacks to vote by whites, is not fake.
What voter suppression bills keep blacks from voting?

Repeat offenders should expect harsher punishments.

Forum List

Back