white is mad over blm in sign in bar

The moron walks by a bar, sees a sign and gets triggered and starts attacking people and breaks the door but somehow it is not his fault....why did the fucking snowflake not just keep walking?
Looks like he was trying to let the bar owner know the establishment will lose business by displaying the sign. He was actually doing the bar owner a big favor. The bar owner should be thanking him.

Black Lives Matter protests Police Brutality toward African Americans.

US Justice System is one of the harshest and most unjust in the World. African Americans and Native Americans get 20% longer sentences due to their race.
They also protest when black criminals resist arrest or refuse to surrender their weapons. Cops have no choice but to use deadly force.

Last edited:
Racist, devisive, “we already know that” signage does not belong in a bar

Then do not go in that bar, do not start a fight and break their property over said sign. That is the adult way to handle the situation.

The moron walks by a bar, sees a sign and gets triggered and starts attacking people and breaks the door but somehow it is not his fault....why did the fucking snowflake not just keep walking?
Yeah, not sure what the big deal is here. 1 guy losing his shit over a BLM sign really doesn't mean anything. I'm guessing he's got some other issues going on. Or maybe he's just a crazy bastard, who knows, but I don't know what this individual being an idiot in a bar is supposed to represent.

Yeah, not sure what the big deal is here. 1 guy losing his shit over a BLM sign really doesn't mean anything. I'm guessing he's got some other issues going on. Or maybe he's just a crazy bastard, who knows, but I don't know what this individual being an idiot in a bar is supposed to represent.

He represents all those people in this thread defending his actions.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Is it a government owned bar? The private owner of the bar can really have whatever sign he wants up on the wall, can't he? That goes both ways btw. It's not illegal to be an asshole.

He represents all those people in this thread defending his actions.

I guess, that's possible. It's also possible that people defend what he did because Antifa and BLM have done similar dumb ass shit in the past and it's been defended. Doesn't make it right but that's how it goes.

course this journalist is going to make it like he is wrong, he had perfect right to be mad. blm is black racism at its worse. he is like most whites who are tired of being judged by their skin. and of course if a person doesn't agree with that racism black use the fake white supremacist angle.
Section 8 housing was manufactured by whites to keep blacks out of the mainstream. That's not fake. Affirmative action was a scheme by whites that was meant to fail. that's not fake. 400 voter suppression bills to make it harder for blacks to vote by whites, is not fake.

Last edited:
Section * housing was manufactured by whites to keep blacks out of the mainstream. That's not fake. Affirmative action was a scheme by whites that was meant to fail. that's not fake. 400 voter suppression bills to make it harder for blacks to vote by whites, is not fake.
Cool let’s end all that racist shit and let everyone just compete on their merits. You have my vote.

African Americans aren't excluded from mainstream society. Except voluntarily.
Section 8, Affirmative action, 400 voter suppression bills are all meant for exclusion. There is nothing voluntary about that, and you cannot produce an intelligent argument against that.

Section 8, Affirmative action, 400 voter suppression bills are all meant for exclusion. There is nothing voluntary about that, and you cannot produce an intelligent argument against that.
Sure. Let’s end all that. Sign me up.

Cool let’s end all that racist shit and let everyone just compete on their merits. You have my vote.
No I don't. Decades of institutional racism by ways of section 8 is not fixed with your vote. Inclusion has to happen. It won't, and certainly not with your vote.

Forum List

Back