The only racism is propagated by BLM and there supporters the Rich white politicians and celebs in this country

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
It’s blatantly obvious and it’s been obvious for a couple of years now that the media is on the side of the rich, white pro BLM politicians. They no longer care about working class people. The way that they cover this riverboat brawl in to try and make it look like racism against blacks shows how evil they are. Everyone has seen the full videos there’s fighting on all sides. There’s even a part where whites are fighting other whites … well but the media wont show you that. This is due to the rise of radical atheism of trolling on the Internet people posting these videos, and then laughing at it when in reality it’s the demonic forces against Christianity trying to tear us apart. Well too bad, the devils never gonna win.

Not surprising that CNN attempted to make this look like racism against blacks. It is a despicable thing going on in the media outlets here in America. MS, NBC, CNN, even a Fox News all giving into this nonsense race baiting.

Meanwhile, there are millions of white Americans and black Americans starving.

And the media is trying to brainwash people with race baiting to distract us from the economy. In a world where Hollywood, the Oscars, billion dollar sports teams literally get on a knee for BLM and you still have these multimillionaires brainwashing 5% of Americans mostly weak white men and women into believing that blacks have it bad in 2023. That’s the fact that is the undeniable fact it’s always the weakling men and women who are white who waive the LGBT flag, who waive the BLM flag who have the flag of Ukraine, they live in the suburbs they don’t give a single darn about helping the working man. Those weak white people will be the first to run away from this country in the time of a draft.

Praise be to Jesus that most white people and Black people in this country are united with love. This love this unity will never be torn down by BLM or the richwhite politicians. They will never tear it down. Nobody could even come close to our Lord and Savior. No one will tear down this unity this Christian unity in America.

Thanks praise God. I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with your family/friends this summer. Spread positivity and the truth.

Politicians like Trump and DeSantis try to help the blacks, yet blacks are no ungrateful they would rather stay on the Democrat plantation.

:laugh:

Let's take a little look at USMB alone.

DJT for Life said:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Preacher said:
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Theowl32 said:
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Snouter said:
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
007 said:
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Death Angel said:
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Meathead said:
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
BrokeLoser said:
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
White_MAGA_Man said:
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Flash said:
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Pete7469 said:
Theowl32 said:
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
MacTheKnife said:
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Tijn Von Ingersleben said:
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Frannie said:
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Vigilante said:
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
miketx said:
Engage me and die, n'gr.
DigitalDrifter said:
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
WillPower said:
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
TheGreenHornet said:
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
The Purge said:
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Terri4Trump said:
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Infallible Arbiter said:
Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -
Quit insulting monkeys.
White Power Matters said:
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Tipsycatlover said:
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
BrokeLoser said:
Why do blacks behave the way they do?
Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD
harmonica said:
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
SassyIrishLass said:
Cain was one black life that did matter
Deplorable Yankee said:
Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp
Sunni Man said:
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
TheGreenHornet said:
Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.
See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...
Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior
Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.
If only you could just quit being black.
But you can't.....DARKIE!!!
:laughing0301:
However, rest assured that if we could somehow do it over again we would have picked our own cotton rather than bring all those goddamn Jungle Monkeys over here.
And we do need to send all the marxist jigaboos back to Africa or execute them.
I used to not hate black people but they sure made it easy recently, so I hate them all. I will make life hell for every fucking neegrow I deal with. Pray I am never on a jury because I will convict all day long SOLELY because fuck black people in the fucking black asshole!!!
Time to make black people suffer!!!

It is 100% a fact that the greatest donors to BLM and similar organizations are rich white people. Including Mitt Romney. There you have it, while the middle class in this country struggles more than ever the media, BLM, who relies on rich white people because they’re nothing but losers, the Hollywood celebrities the sports athletes many of them with some exceptions to the athletes haven’t done a thing to help the middle class.

And that’s the America we have today. The media through tricks and deceit and lies is able to try and convince some portion of white people and Black people that each other’s race is the problem. It’s not working though. You just take a drive across the country, most whites and blacks are united in Christian faith.

Nothing can stop Jesus. Nothing at all.

Uh oh. You're claiming to be a Christian?

You said "the only racism". You lied.

Maybe go have a chat with your pastor.
I am a proud Catholic. Are you a Christian?

It is 100% true. There are perhaps 10 white racist in this country. But everything you see on the media the only people who get a voice on the media when it comes to race baiting are BLM leaders who are propped up by rich white people .. so blm and they’re rich white supporters are the greatest problem in this country.

You’ll never see a middle class black or white guy agree with BLM because they are United.

I am a proud Catholic. Are you a Christian?

It is 100% true. There are perhaps 10 white racist in this country. But everything you see on the media the only people who get a voice on the media when it comes to race baiting are BLM leaders. You’ll never see a middle class black or white guy agree with BLM because they are United.
Well, you're lying again. Or maybe your world has become so terribly small that you hide within it.

Well, you're lying again. Or maybe your world has become so terribly small that you hide within it.
Are you a Christian or not. Do you wanna have a conversation? If you’re not going to answer the question, I’m not interested in the conversation

It is 100% a fact that there are no more David Duke’s on CNN or Fox News Orr msnbc but every time they bring on a BLM leader they say things similar to David Duke.

Van jones on cnn - “all white people have a virus”

ESPN - “WHITE PEOPLE LISTEN!!!”

but you take a drive across the country most middle class whites and blacks are united in Christian faith. Nothing stops Jesus. And nothing stops this truth this love this glory.

Are you a Christian or not. Do you wanna have a conversation? If you’re not going to answer the question, I’m not interested in the conversation

It is 100% a fact that there are no more David Duke’s on CNN or Fox News Orr msnbc but every time they bring on a BLM leader they say things similar to David Duke.

Van jones on cnn - “all white people have a virus”

ESPN - “WHITE PEOPLE LISTEN!!!”

but you take a drive across the country most middle class whites and blacks are united in Christian faith. Nothing stops Jesus. And nothing stops this truth this love this glory.
I don't claim to know where we came from. But I do know how phony Christians and phony Muslims give religion a bad name.

Giving me examples of stupid things the Left says on race -- and there is no shortage of that -- doesn't address the fact that racism still exists on the Right.

Our racial issues cannot be effectively addressed until the lies stop. You claim that the only racism is that which exists on the Left. That's an obvious lie.

I don't claim to know where we came from. But I do know how phony Christians and phony Muslims give religion a bad name.

Giving me examples of stupid things the Left says on race -- and there is no shortage of that -- doesn't address the fact that racism still exists on the Right.

Our racial issues cannot be effectively addressed until the lies stop. You claim that the only racism is that which exists on the Left. That's an obvious lie.
I have nothing against you. Why aren’t you answering a simple question are you a Christian??

I have nothing against anybody. So please answer the question because this is how a discussion board works. I’m not trying to trick you. This is a discussion board so let’s be fair with each other.

It’s just like ice cube said blacks are 13% of the country, but only have .05% of the wealth in this country.. that is a problem and it’s a problem that there are millions of impoverished white people and Black people in this country.

All of the wealth that supports blm comes from rich white people maybe there’s a few rich Black people sprinkled in there but it’s almost all white people. It’s the same white people living in the suburbs flying there, Ukraine flag and their BLM flag who will be the first to run away from this country at the time of a draft.

I drove across the country last summer practically all middle class blacks and whites are United. There’s nothing that’s going to divide us. Jesus always prevails over his enemies. And these people in the media popping up this race division like CNN did trying to make this black versus white it’s not gonna work man.

Most middle class blacks and whites are united and if you think that’s a lie, you’re wrong.

I have nothing against you. Why aren’t you answering a simple question are you a Christian??

I have nothing against anybody. So please answer the question because this is how a discussion board works. I’m not trying to trick you. This is a discussion board so let’s be fair with each other.

It’s just like ice cube said blacks are 13% of the country, but only have .05% of the wealth in this country.. that is a problem and it’s a problem that there are millions of impoverished white people and Black people in this country.

All of the wealth that supports blm comes from rich white people maybe there’s a few rich Black people sprinkled in there but it’s almost all white people. It’s the same white people living in the suburbs flying there, Ukraine flag and their BLM flag who will be the first to run away from this country at the time of a draft.

I drove across the country last summer practically all middle class blacks and whites are United. There’s nothing that’s going to divide us. Jesus always prevails over his enemies. And these people in the media popping up this race division like CNN did trying to make this black versus white it’s not gonna work man.

Most middle class blacks and whites are united and if you think that’s a lie, you’re wrong.
I thought I addressed that. I'm agnostic. I don't know where we came from. Seems to me that anyone who is sure is pretty narcissistic.

And you're giving me more details that have nothing to do with the fact that racism still exists on the Right.

Maybe clean your own house first, for a change.

And there’s thousands of members on this board.

No one will tear down the unity between black and white in this country. Praise Jesus.

Unity is what Republicans fear most. Why do you think that the billionaire owned right wing media promotes so many racist and anti-immigrant lies? To keep poor white people and poor black people from voting together for their own interests.

This was the same tactic that the Southern Plantation owners used when they first imported slaves: they told the white sharecroppers that the blacks people were coming to “steal their jobs”.

Forum List

Back