football coach fired of blm sign

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

it was the fact he out up a sign saying all lives matter that got him fired. apparently you get fire if you do not kiss black peoples asses.

I wonder what Golfing Gator and Mac1958 this about this?

Is saying “all lives matter” a racist slogan in lib la la land?
The All lives matter and Blue lives matter slogans came into existence to counter the BLM slogan so in that respect, yes of course, they are offensive. On their face, yes obviously all lives matter and blue lives matter… but don’t play dumb, we all know what the point of those slogans are.

The All lives matter and Blue lives matter slogans came into existence to counter the BLM slogan so in that respect, yes of course, they are offensive. On their face, yes obviously all lives matter and blue lives matter… but don’t play dumb, we all know what the point of those slogans are.
Black Lives Matter was blatantly offensive, particularly given the circumstance and lies around the entire slogan.

Black Lives Matter was blatantly offensive, particularly given the circumstance and lies around the entire slogan.
That’s a pretty ignorant way of looking at it. I know you’ve been exposed to the facts but have chosen to cling to your narrative and that’s your choice. Just don’t expect it to be respected

That’s a pretty ignorant way of looking at it. I know you’ve been exposed to the facts but have chosen to cling to your narrative and that’s your choice. Just don’t expect it to be respected
No, the fact supports My narrative.

The entire purpose of the BLM was based on a lie and pure, emotional immaturity.

It is ignorant to think that those who found the obvious offense with the BLM were those who immediately, and right thought, "But all lives matter".

That was the emotionally mature reaction.

It sounds like he was fired for not kissing blm ass.

That is his claim. Do you believe the claim of everyone that is ever fired? Or just the ones that fit into your preconceived prejudices?

When are certain people going to learn that blowing out one candle will never make another one shine brighter? I thank that coach for making sure that no one was left out.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back