white is mad over blm in sign in bar

Still waiting hotshot. Got any more random nonsense pretending to be a solution? LOl!
No let’s end AA, section 8 housing and all that racist stuff. I’m on board. If you start a petition I’ll sign it. Run for office on that platform and I’ll vote for you.

They also protest when black criminals resist arrest or refuse to surrender their weapons. Cops have no choice but to use deadly force.
Many African Americans are murdered by racist officers.

You have to understand that US Penal System is unreasonably harsh to all people -- and African Americans and Native Americans in particular.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
No let’s end AA, section 8 housing and all that racist stuff. I’m on board. If you start a petition I’ll sign it. Run for office on that platform and I’ll vote for you.
Good deal! Too bad your vote and mine are worth shit. Others in power have no interest in doing what needs to be done.

Is it a government owned bar? The private owner of the bar can really have whatever sign he wants up on the wall, can't he? That goes both ways btw. It's not illegal to be an asshole.
No he can’t do exactly what he wants just because he owns the place. Try a “No Coloreds” sign.
it’s another huge liberal feelings myth that private property =“can do what he wants”

No he can’t do exactly what he wants just because he owns the place. Try a “No Coloreds” sign.
it’s another huge liberal feelings myth that private property =“can do what he wants”
He could hang the sign he just couldn’t refuse to serve someone based on their race.

Many African Americans are murdered by racist officers.

You have to understand that US Penal System is unreasonably harsh to all people -- and African Americans and Native Americans in particular.

Then DEFUND. You have my support. Shut down all the police forces in dem cities. Keep the black people safe.

Less talk, more DEFUNDING.

Black Lives Matter protests Police Brutality toward African Americans.

US Justice System is one of the harshest and most unjust in the World. African Americans and Native Americans get 20% longer sentences due to their race.

The asshole that killed the folks in Wisconsin proves your claim is bullshit.

Forum List

Back