White House Hosts LGBTQ Event, Trans Model Goes Topless On White House Lawn After Pictures With President Biden

3 mods have PM’d me saying you do swallow. nothing from Coyote yet….
Everyone swallows it is a reflex.

The swallowing reflex is an elaborate involuntary reflex that involves a swallowing center, or a swallowing pattern generator, in the brainstem. Once activated, the swallowing center neurons send patterned discharges of inhibition and excitation to motor nuclei of the cranial nerves.May 16, 2006

Physiology of oral, pharyngeal, and esophageal motility - Nature​

Damn if you don't act like someone shot yer dog just because you didn't get to see any titty.
No titties to see,,..the idiot women cut theirs off, and a man doesn’t have titties.

Sorry for your confusion, Simp.

there he is....:SMILEW~130:

DCPhkRk.jpg

Link to flying monkeys throwing shut at the walls of the Capital?

Rioters left feces, urine in hallways and offices during mobbing of US Capitol​

By
Carl Campanile and Yaron Steinbuch
January 8, 2021 12:18pm
Updated
Rioters left feces, urine in hallways and offices during mobbing of US Capitol

Trump rioters smeared their own feces throughout Capitol during attack​

White House staffers found the disgusting excrement throughout Capitol hallways.
BY VICTORIA MOORWOOD
/ 01.08.2021
Trump rioters smeared their own feces throughout Capitol during attack

1686701416465.jpeg

5ffe23f1fe7e140019f7e968

Surely you aren’t a lying sack of monkey shit and have evidence, right?

NCBU7HVM4JEKXKS6SIMGKYKABU.jpg

Rioters left feces, urine in hallways and offices during mobbing of US Capitol​

By
Carl Campanile and Yaron Steinbuch
January 8, 2021 12:18pm
Updated
Rioters left feces, urine in hallways and offices during mobbing of US Capitol

Trump rioters smeared their own feces throughout Capitol during attack​

White House staffers found the disgusting excrement throughout Capitol hallways.
BY VICTORIA MOORWOOD
/ 01.08.2021
Trump rioters smeared their own feces throughout Capitol during attack

View attachment 794931

5ffe23f1fe7e140019f7e968

NCBU7HVM4JEKXKS6SIMGKYKABU.jpg
I see no flying monkeys flinging shit in your links.

Please try again, Simp. :itsok:

AHHHHHHH.....naked breast.....run for the hills!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You people are so much fun!

White House condemns trans activist for going topless at Pride Month event: 'inappropriate and disrespectful'​

The White House condemned trans activist Rose Montoya for going topless at a President Biden's Pride Month event on Saturday, after video went viral on social media.

Montoya and others featured in the video posted by the trans model will not be invited to future events, a White House spokesperson said in a statement.

"This behavior is inappropriate and disrespectful for any event at the White House. It is not reflective of the event we hosted to celebrate LGBTQI+ families or the other hundreds of guests who were in attendance. Individuals in the video will not be invited to future events," the statement read.

Montoya, a TikTok influencer and biological male who is transgender, originally posted the video from Saturday's event. It shows Montoya and another unnamed transgender activist, a biological female, baring their breasts on the South Lawn with the White House in view behind them.

Now you were saying how appropriate that was??? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Condemn the White House, dumboKKKrat!!!

Greg

Not according to the White House!!!! Now how will out lefties retract that one??

lmao

Greg

You really are a pathetic buttdribble, asshole!!!

Greg
Yes, I surely am but unlike you people, I am no sad sack of shit who is intolerant of humans that are not like me, I also have a philosophy of not giving a damn what people do with their lives because it is their freedom to choose, I allow liberty, you not so much.

Forum List

Back