Hunter Biden Accused of Sneaking Into White House

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

19 Dec 2023 ~~ By Katherine Fung

President Joe Biden's son Hunter was accused of sneaking into the White House after a reporter saw him disembarking from Marine One, despite not being included on the list of passengers that was given to members of the press.
Fox News White House Correspondent Peter Doocy spotted Hunter getting off his father's helicopter on Tuesday, even though he was not included among the guests that were accompanying the president back from Delaware.
When the wheels of Marine One went up at 9:50 a.m. ET, the White House had said that President Biden was being accompanied to the South Lawn of the White House by three staffers: Deputy Chief of Staff Jen O'Malley Dillon, Oval Office Operations Director Annie Tomasini, and Anthony Bernal, senior adviser to first lady Jill Biden. Hunter Biden was not on the list. Newsweek reached out to the White House via email for comment.
~Snip~
"So, Hunter is apparently here at the White House after defying a congressional subpoena while being indicted and facing a maximum of 17 years behind bars on financial crimes plus another 25 on the gun charges that he is facing," Heinrich said.
Conservative political consultant Chuck Callesto posted the report on X, formerly Twitter, with the caption, "Biden busted trying to SNEAK HUNTER into DC on Marine One transport."
~Snip~
Even Jen Psaki, President Biden's former press secretary, recently said that Hunter was likely causing a public relations nightmare for his father.
"Look, I think if you're sitting in the White House right now, you're like, 'Please, Hunter Biden. We know your dad loves you. Please stop talking in public.' This is not helpful to any of them for him to be out there," Psaki told Meet the Press on Sunday.

Commentary:
Seems Joe has to keep a close eye on Hunter. You have to wonder if more cocaine will be mysteriously found in the W.H. once again.

Could it be that this piece of filth is campaigning to get himself classified as mad as a hatter and unfit to plead ?

Joe's conundrum: To pardon Hunter or not to pardon Hunter.

Because if Joe does pardon Hunter, then Hunter cannot take the Fifth when [Hunter] is subpoenaed to testify.

Joe's conundrum: To pardon Hunter or not to pardon Hunter.

Because if Joe does pardon Hunter, then Hunter cannot take the Fifth when [Hunter] is subpoenaed to testify.

Oh, it's very simple.

Hunter can ignore congress because he has a special prosecutor looking into this Gun and Tax issues, and at some point, those charges will be quietly disposed of like they should have been last year.

Oh, it's very simple.

Hunter can ignore congress because he has a special prosecutor looking into this Gun and Tax issues, and at some point, those charges will be quietly disposed of like they should have been last year.

Not talking solely about Congress, I'm talking about Hunter being subpoenaed to testify at depositions, and in court.

Thus, Joe's conundrum. Pardon Hunter, who will be convicted on the charges filed in California, and if he does pardon Hunter then Hunter cannot take the Fifth.

Oh, it's very simple.

Two tiered justice system, huh?

Why does Hunter get to lie on gun applications and get to not pay taxes, while us mere little people can't do either?

Why has Biden himself said people should pay their fair share, when most of his remaining still-living children don't seem to know how to do pay their fair share?

Last edited:
Not talking solely about Congress, I'm talking about Hunter being subpoenaed to testify at depositions, and in court.

Thus, Joe's conundrum. Pardon Hunter, who will be convicted on the charges filed in California, and if he does pardon Hunter then Hunter cannot take the Fifth.
You do realize that your fifth amendment rights don't go away because you go to court, right?

The reality is, a jury in California is more like to see this for what it is, a Trump appointee making up bullshit charges. Heck, if I were on that jury, I'd acquit, I don't care what kind of bullshit they brought in.

You do realize that your fifth amendment rights don't go away because you go to court, right?

The reality is, a jury in California is more like to see this for what it is, a Trump appointee making up bullshit charges. Heck, if I were on that jury, I'd acquit, I don't care what kind of bullshit they brought in.

Which is why we beg for change of venues out of liberal shitholes like CA.

19 Dec 2023 ~~ By Katherine Fung

President Joe Biden's son Hunter was accused of sneaking into the White House after a reporter saw him disembarking from Marine One, despite not being included on the list of passengers that was given to members of the press.
Fox News White House Correspondent Peter Doocy spotted Hunter getting off his father's helicopter on Tuesday, even though he was not included among the guests that were accompanying the president back from Delaware.
When the wheels of Marine One went up at 9:50 a.m. ET, the White House had said that President Biden was being accompanied to the South Lawn of the White House by three staffers: Deputy Chief of Staff Jen O'Malley Dillon, Oval Office Operations Director Annie Tomasini, and Anthony Bernal, senior adviser to first lady Jill Biden. Hunter Biden was not on the list. Newsweek reached out to the White House via email for comment.
~Snip~
"So, Hunter is apparently here at the White House after defying a congressional subpoena while being indicted and facing a maximum of 17 years behind bars on financial crimes plus another 25 on the gun charges that he is facing," Heinrich said.
Conservative political consultant Chuck Callesto posted the report on X, formerly Twitter, with the caption, "Biden busted trying to SNEAK HUNTER into DC on Marine One transport."
~Snip~
Even Jen Psaki, President Biden's former press secretary, recently said that Hunter was likely causing a public relations nightmare for his father.
"Look, I think if you're sitting in the White House right now, you're like, 'Please, Hunter Biden. We know your dad loves you. Please stop talking in public.' This is not helpful to any of them for him to be out there," Psaki told Meet the Press on Sunday.

Commentary:
Seems Joe has to keep a close eye on Hunter. You have to wonder if more cocaine will be mysteriously found in the W.H. once again.

The Presidents son didn't sneak into the Whitehouse.

He didn't sneak onto Marine one either.

Troll post.

Two tiered justice system, huh?

Why does Hunter get to lie on gun applications and get to not pay taxes, while us mere little people can't do either?

Actually, most people who lie on their gun applications aren't charged. They usually only drag that count out if you used that gun to rob a liquor store.

Same with taxes. The IRS doesn't want to send you to jail, they just want their money.

Why has Biden himself said people should pay their fair share, when most of his remaining still living children don't seem to know how to do pay their fair share?
Uh, Hunter paid the back taxes and a penalty. Just not seeing the problem here.

Do you really think he prepared his own taxes? Heck, I don't even do my own taxes.

You can beg all you want.... but the only places you can file charges are DE and CA, and I'm kind of doubtful about CA.

You see, he didn't do any of this stuff in Inbred Jesus Land.

Thanks for admitting we have a 2 tiered justice system.

Actually, most people who lie on their gun applications aren't charged. They usually only drag that count out if you used that gun to rob a liquor store.

Same with taxes. The IRS doesn't want to send you to jail, they just want their money.

Uh, Hunter paid the back taxes and a penalty. Just not seeing the problem here.

Do you really think he prepared his own taxes? Heck, I don't even do my own taxes.

~~~~~~
Not according to ATF:
One would believe that you are saying the government and this agency in particular is lying to us.

**********​

Can you not read English? If Hunter is pardoned, he cannot invoke the Fifth on any question that targets his father and the Biden family because he was pardoned.

He will be found guilty in California, as the guy was appointed special counsel by Merrick Garland, not by Trump. There are no BS made up charges, he clearly failed to report his taxes.

hunterisacrookgfjfjfjhfhj.jpg

Joe Biden sneaking his own son into his home without permission from the press? IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER!

Thanks for admitting we have a 2 tiered justice system.
Actually, we have a multi-teired one. Hunter never would have been charged with anything if his name wasn't Biden.

Not according to ATF:
One would believe that you are saying the government and this agency in particular is lying to us.

Also, according to the ATF (I find it amusing that the same people who made David Koresh into a martyr are now praising the ATF!)

Breaking that law might seem risky. But in September, a Government Accountability Office study made it clear why those who “lie and try” would take their chances. Regional offices at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives received 12,710 cases of firearm background check denials for further investigation in fiscal year 2017, the GAO found, but the government prosecuted only 12 people. More than 99.9% of those who were investigated escaped with nothing more than a warning.

Past and present ATF agents and prosecutors told CNN that, given limited resources, they’re not inclined to prioritize the nonviolent crime of lying on a form over more serious charges, like gun trafficking. The very few “lie and try” cases they prosecute focus on dangerous “trigger pullers” who clearly know they’re prohibited from owning a firearm – career criminals with a history of violence or activity in the drug trade.

Can you not read English? If Hunter is pardoned, he cannot invoke the Fifth on any question that targets his father and the Biden family because he was pardoned.

No, he'll just keep saying his father had no knowledge of his business activities, and frankly, your side hasn't provided ANY real evidence to the contrary. "Oooh, He called his dad during a meeting to say "Hi". That bastard" ain't gonna cut it.

Forum List

Back