This Is How Low We Have Become Under Biden

Transgender Activist Rose Montoya Goes Topless And Holds Her Breasts At White House​

Biden and the left must go. The country has become a laughing stock with our children being taught that all of this shit is perfectly normal and acceptable.

AHHHHHH.....fake boobies! Quick, go say 9 hail marys and wash your eyes out with soap!

They tried to blow the Capitol up dumbass.
Did they TRY to overthrow the government?
By blowing up an empty building?
WHAT did they do next to put THEIR person in power?

NOT even close to an insurrection.
Teabaggers claim EVERYTHING is an insurrection but...............an actual insurrection.

Dumbass.

Transgender Activist Rose Montoya Goes Topless And Holds Her Breasts At White House​

Biden and the left must go. The country has become a laughing stock with our children being taught that all of this shit is perfectly normal and acceptable.
A dude with tits just like tits on a bull useless

You guys need to get a hobby and quit thinking about this stuff all the time.
This post I'm quoting is a prime example of GASLIGHTING!!!!
The demented LEFTISTS shove this crap in our faces every fucking day, but don't you dare mention it, you'll be labeled as being obsessed!

Pure fucking EVIL!!!!!
:evil:

They had an event at the Whitehouse dumbass. Why does Biden want to flaunt this crap? This is a celebration of sexual deviance, if they want to do it behind closed doors fine. More power too them, but everywhere you look there they are. We cannot think how stupid all this is.
Biden banned him from the White House. What did you want him to do?

This post I'm quoting is a prime example of GASLIGHTING!!!!
The demented LEFTISTS shove this crap in our faces every fucking day, but don't you dare mention it, you'll be labeled as being obsessed!

Pure fucking EVIL!!!!!
:evil:
Poor widdle victim.

It is you trans nut cases that are claiming to be VICTIMS of some dreamed up "genocide".
The whole "pride" charade is ALL based on your delusions of victimhood!
Your PROJECTION reflects right back to YOU!
I am not trans, but I think you might protest too much. Do you have a EAP at work, I am sure they will talk to you, perhaps get you started on your transition.

Forum List

Back