White House Hosts LGBTQ Event, Trans Model Goes Topless On White House Lawn After Pictures With President Biden

OK….I admit it. That was a rhetorical question.

Just look at how some of them act. Strutting around, baring their chests and breasts, and shaking their booty - and at the White House in front of the United States President!

Our society is heading downhill so fast that the country is no longer recognizable.

Funny. You didn't think our country was heading downhill when a loser President fomented an insurrection?

It took a pair of tits to shake your tree?

You fools have some seriously fucked up proportions of impropriety.

jan-6-violence.jpg

SHOW US YOUR TITS!

Great way for the mentally confused to convince normal people they are really just normal, everyday Americans just wanting to be accepted.

I know, I can remember a time when they only let people like Marylin Monroe do things like that at the White House.
Link to her showing her breasts on the White House lawn to the press?

Surely you aren’t a lying sack of shit.

Funny. You didn't think our country was heading downhill when a loser President fomented an insurrection?

It took a pair of tits to shake your tree?

You fools have some seriously fucked up proportions of impropriety.

jan-6-violence.jpg

SHOW US YOUR TITS!
ORANGE MAN BAD is the best ya got?

Pathetic.

Try harder, Halfwit.

a tranny going topless @ the WH is nothing compared to a mob of flying monkeys throwing their shit at the walls of the capital.

or a pig like ted nugent & roooooskie scum in the oval office.
Link to flying monkeys throwing shut at the walls of the Capital?

Surely you aren’t a lying sack of monkey shit and have evidence, right?

OK….I admit it. That was a rhetorical question.

Just look at how some of them act. Strutting around, baring their chests and breasts, and shaking their booty - and at the White House in front of the United States President!

Our society is heading downhill so fast that the country is no longer recognizable.

As goes the Catholic Church---what purports to be that,

so goes the nation

and the world...

:(

It’s quite pathetic that you think your pathetic troll schtick is cute.

Not sure how many mods you blow on a regular basis to keep your posting privileges, but it’s a sure bet you swallow.
Damn if you don't act like someone shot yer dog just because you didn't get to see any titty.

a tranny going topless @ the WH is nothing compared to a mob of flying monkeys throwing their shit at the walls of the capital.

or a pig like ted nugent & roooooskie scum in the oval office.
1) It’s certainly not on par with tens of thousands of BLM savages setting property on fire, assaulting people, KILLING people, looting stores like crazed animals, in city after city, for months on end. Funny how you libtards always forget that.

2) The point is that if you want to be accepted as a transgender, you act like decent people at a White House function - or anywhere - and not like deranged sluts.

Forum List

Back