White House Hosts LGBTQ Event, Trans Model Goes Topless On White House Lawn After Pictures With President Biden

Apples and oranges.

You should not be equating trans and Black. Skin color is genetic, and it is the way one is born. No one has any control over that, and no one can change that.

Trans and gay are behavioral choices and therefore completely different.

And still no reason to hate them just because they made a different choice than you.

By the way, do you remember when you choose to be straight?

Our nation has sunk so low, and this embarrassment is being actively propelled by the current admin.

It's not about pride and respect; it's about sex, and it has no place in our schools or other institutions, as it should only be of relevance in a the private setting of one's bedroom.

Biden LGBT Pride party guest goes TOPLESS in White House garden: Transgender model bares breasts on South Lawn after posing for snaps with president and first lady​

• Rose Montoya, a transgender model and actress, was among hundreds invited to the White House to celebrate Pride month
  • Joe and Jill Biden told the crowd: 'You are beautiful, you are heard, you belong', and the president called them 'some of the bravest and most inspiring people'
  • Montoya then bared her breasts, covered with her hands, on the South Lawn as the person filming says: 'Are we topless at the White House?!'
72016015-12188197-An_attendee_uses_a_rainbow_flag_to_stay_cool_during_a_Pride_Mont-a-131_1686631624749.jpg

72065907-12188197-image-a-119_1686631047289.jpg

72066209-12188197-image-m-118_1686630984368.jpg

Total white trash. Both him and Joe Biden.

I don't hate people for whom they love in the privacy of their own homes.

But they better keep away from my kids and my wife.

So, you never show your wife any love while in pubic? No PDA at all?

Really? How old were you, was it a hard choice, did you try both out to see which you liked the best?

Personally I never made that choice, i just went by what came naturally for me, and that was to be attracted to women.

OK….I admit it. That was a rhetorical question.

Just look at how some of them act. Strutting around, baring their chests and breasts, and shaking their booty - and at the White House in front of the United States President!

Our society is heading downhill so fast that the country is no longer recognizable.

OK….I admit it. That was a rhetorical question.

Just look at how some of them act. Strutting around, baring their chests and breasts, and shaking their booty - and at the White House in front of the United States President!

Our society is heading downhill so fast that the country is no longer recognizable.

lol ... guess you never seen melania in all her glory, 'eh?

Dear President Biden:

What do man boobs smell like? Not that I'd ever sniff anything like that, but you're America's expert on sniffing, so I thought you'd know. I'm pretty sure they don't smell like titties, because I know darned well what those smell like. They smell nice, not like dick-cheese, which is probably what those tranny "boobs" smell like.

Faithlessly yours, JGalt.

Forum List

Back