Here We Go: Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Biden, Harris — and the Charges Are Right on the Money

Long overdue.

One of the reasons why Trump has negatives over 50% and cannot get under 50% is because a small slice of his supporters are supporters of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke....

Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.

“David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years,” Trump said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK,” Trump added. “Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now.”

If you support Donald Trump, you need to lose the "Wiz" because Trump is quite clear on that subject...

Republican Temper Tantrum because of criminal charges against Trump
Trust me you want the clean up to happen, this wrecking ball Clinton and others took to your party will last forever otherwise, and that will leave your party ripe for the extreme elements to take over and then they'll come for you. -fact

Long overdue.

One of the reasons why Trump has negatives over 50% and cannot get under 50% is because a small slice of his supporters are supporters of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke....

Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.

“David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years,” Trump said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK,” Trump added. “Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now.”

If you support Donald Trump, you need to lose the "Wiz" because Trump is quite clear on that subject...
Trump may be clear but he`s still a darling of millions of Ku Kluxxer wannabes.

More like 200...

A lot of people visit David Duke's website because it does have truth about 911, Israel, Zionist Fascism and other topics censored by the media, and because Duke doesn't volunteer who he is/was...

When you search for various 911 truth and other topics, often the search links Duke's site.

That is not to confuse 911 truthers as Duke supporters. 911 truthers include a very high percentage of blacks and other minorities. Most blacks know 911 was a fraud...

When a limited nuke exchange kills hundreds of millions over a period of years from radioactive reality we may wise up.

Forum List

Back