White House admits Biden needs pre-arranged questions.

As if that wasn’t obvious. He is so far gone he can’t answer a question he doesn’t know in advance without looking like the idiot he is.

What's wrong with that? A president shouldn't just shoot frm the hip .. thoughtlessly to hear himself talk.

So a person supposedly in charge of a entire nation shouldn't have to be able to think so clearly, be savvy enough, smart enough, informed enough, on top of things enough, and have enough guts to speak freely openly and respond to questions with a pre arranged q and a?

You're basically asking if it's ok to softball him and never actually make him think. That's the same dumbass attitude that encourages weak minded children by saying they shouldn't have to be prepared for class or be very smart.

I don't know about you but i want confident and people smart enough to answer questions on the fly. I don't want soft and pampered leaders. I want strong people in charge

I want effective people in charge, not people who rant and rave or go off on tangents.. or tell lies, exaggerate and brag.

1620348566956.png

As if that wasn’t obvious. He is so far gone he can’t answer a question he doesn’t know in advance without looking like the idiot he is.

The left's hate for the greatest American president of the last 2 centuries gave us this old fool

What's wrong with that? A president shouldn't just shoot frm the hip .. thoughtlessly to hear himself talk.

So a person supposedly in charge of a entire nation shouldn't have to be able to think so clearly, be savvy enough, smart enough, informed enough, on top of things enough, and have enough guts to speak freely openly and respond to questions with a pre arranged q and a?

You're basically asking if it's ok to softball him and never actually make him think. That's the same dumbass attitude that encourages weak minded children by saying they shouldn't have to be prepared for class or be very smart.

I don't know about you but i want confident and people smart enough to answer questions on the fly. I don't want soft and pampered leaders. I want strong people in charge

I want effective people in charge, not people who rant and rave or go off on tangents.. or tell lies, exaggerate and brag.
You are an example of why we are "led" by a nursing home patient

Jen also seems to struggle with impromptu questions. Lately, for difficult ones, I've noticed her modus operandi is to divert the question by stating what the administration's general policies are, and for the specifics, she tells the questioner to contact a department of the executive branch. This is very disappointing, as the Biden Admin sets the policy for all of these departments, and there is no better person to ask these questions to than Jen.

Contrast this to Trump. He would answer any impromptu question right off the top of his head. He was in charge, and he knew it and showed it. He could always give you his answer. Biden Admin doesn't have the answers, as they are simply a puppet regime and letting others like department chiefs decide details of policy. Biden Admin needs focus groups and surveys to determine what the agenda should be.

Like him or not, Trump was a true leader at the helm.

Last edited:
A president who is unable to answer unscripted questions is not up to the job. A president who is unwilling to answer unscripted questions is not doing his job.
Like Tramp!

BDS in spades.
The innerweb irony meter just exploded.

You do realize this is a current story about a sitting President who doesn’t have the cognitive skills to answer simple questions unless he has them in advance, right?

That Mr. Biden cannot take unplanned questions has long been an open secret.

So the really big news is that Ms. P. plans to leave her job next year.

Even she can take only so much of this pitiful charade.

Press: Mr. President, what will you............

Veggie Joe (interrupting): C'mon man, my handlers told me I can't answer any questions. Please submit your question to my handlers so they can write my answer for me and put it on a teleprompter.

Let's talk about Psaki's admission about Biden and the press...

Amazing PROGS make excuses for it, they've come this far, nothing like progressive right, there are no rules.

The WH admitted Xiden is blatantly incompetent, PROGS don't read between the lines. That's the easy one, they've have to do some reading & comprehension to know they sponsor authoritarian govt. this country has never seen, and in some ways no country before, at least documented.

Anyone know an instance the "leader" was mentally handicapped they clearly couldn't manage simple personal tasks? Oh sure, PROGS will say Trump, but Trump is just their rag doll. They do & support it all while accusing the other for it. I suppose you could argue Reagan, but it's not in the same boat. Reagan was proven and likely more capable his last day than Xiden's first.

Last edited:

Yep, we now know Biden doesn't have a coherent thought in his head.

Things Xiden can manage on his own:

Parroting He's Incoherent, but it's parroting so you know what to expect.

Meet young girls, and let them feel his legs, black girls too, fondle and caress.

Trip over his dog, on a plane too. Trips over lots of things, sorry, out of context.

Plagiarize That takes political talent and a certain kind of balls, though some call the type psychopath, which guess what, Xiden is. Look up the traits, he fits the most. Unfortunately I know a guy who fits all of them, psychopaths suck.

Fool While he acts like a fool guess what, Democrats have supported him near 50 years now, he knows they're fools, likely better than I do. It's first nature to him, dementia doesn't interfere so much.

Nod They just tell Xiden what to say think or do, he just nods his head for a cup of jello pudding. Clearly on topic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back