White House admits Biden needs pre-arranged questions.

A president who is unable to answer unscripted questions is not up to the job. A president who is unwilling to answer unscripted questions is not doing his job.

Unless he's a puppet.
Duh.

It was as profound as your statement...:eusa_naughty::laugh2:
Wow. Lashing out. Ho hum. Here's an idea. Next time, don't act like you thought up something new when a simple agreement would suffice.

You as thin-skinned as El Presidente Joe.
Unless you have dementia too, what's your excuse?
Pfffft. One doesn't have to be thinned skinned to see that you are being an asshole.

Have a nice day!

Don't ever tell me how to respond unless you are a closet control freak Dimm too!

We've all seen with our own eyes that Biden is a babbling, lost, senile old idiot, and unless he's been prefed the questions and they're all written down with the answers for him to read, he's lost. He's a bumbling old buffoon that knows nothing more than what he's told, and that's just what the demtrash deep state wanted... a STUFFED SUIT... a PUPPET.

A president who is unable to answer unscripted questions is not up to the job. A president who is unwilling to answer unscripted questions is not doing his job.

Unless he's a puppet.
Duh.

Wow. Lashing out. Ho hum. Here's an idea. Next time, don't act like you thought up something new when a simple agreement would suffice.

Pfffft. One doesn't have to be thinned skinned to see that you are being an asshole.

Have a nice day!
Awwww another snowflake got his feelings hurt.....maybe a Depends change will help.

Unless he's a puppet.
Duh.

Have a nice day!
Awwww another snowflake got his feelings hurt.....maybe a Depends change will help.
You obviously didn't read what I said. B Kidd and I don't disagree on this. (DUH) Your pal was Captain Obvious. Sooooooo sorry I pointed that out.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't venture upstairs that often. Bye bye !

Unless he's a puppet.
Duh.

Have a nice day!
You obviously didn't read what I said. B Kidd and I don't disagree on this. (DUH) Your pal was Captain Obvious. Sooooooo sorry I pointed that out.

:hhello:

Unless he's a puppet.
Duh.

Have a nice day!

I read it.....seems a little libber fake to me.....

Unless he's a puppet.
Duh.

Have a nice day!

His control freak petticoat showed in his post #15.

Unless he's a puppet.
Duh.

Have a nice day!

Oh, honey. That is sad. You are unable to recognize an actual conservative. Farewell.

As if that wasn’t obvious. He is so far gone he can’t answer a question he doesn’t know in advance without looking like the idiot he is.

What's wrong with that? A president shouldn't just shoot frm the hip .. thoughtlessly to hear himself talk.
What? You think the POTUS shouldnt answer questions on the fly?
:rofl:
CULT

Biden has said as much as well.
Everyone knows they cant keep him doped up 24/7 like he was at the debates.
He is a senile old man. What do you expect? I mean, fuck people. He probably has to reminded he is president every day.
Its sad.

As if that wasn’t obvious. He is so far gone he can’t answer a question he doesn’t know in advance without looking like the idiot he is.

It’s not an admission. And it’s old. All presidents take advance questions. Except for loser Donald, of course since his liars never bothered giving real answers to anything even when they pretended to have press conferences

It’s not an admission. And it’s old. All presidents take advance questions. Except for loser Donald, of course since his liars never bothered giving real answers to anything even when they pretended to have press conferences

Scripted "press conferences" are the stuff of the Third Reich. Obviously, you love it.

He is a senile old man. What do you expect? I mean, fuck people. He probably has to reminded he is president every day.
Its sad.
Any more delusions you’d like to share?

You grew up on Sesame Street.
I see you adore puppets; especially in the Oval Office.

Its sad.
Any more delusions you’d like to share?

You grew up on Sesame Street.
I see you adore puppets; especially in the Oval Office.
Pinochijoe and the puppet master Gepettobama

You are a pathetic troll.

No, all presidents don’t take pre-arranged questions from the press, Dumbass.

What's wrong with that? A president shouldn't just shoot frm the hip .. thoughtlessly to hear himself talk.

So a person supposedly in charge of a entire nation shouldn't have to be able to think so clearly, be savvy enough, smart enough, informed enough, on top of things enough, and have enough guts to speak freely openly and respond to questions with a pre arranged q and a?

You're basically asking if it's ok to softball him and never actually make him think. That's the same dumbass attitude that encourages weak minded children by saying they shouldn't have to be prepared for class or be very smart.

I don't know about you but i want confident and people smart enough to answer questions on the fly. I don't want soft and pampered leaders. I want strong people in charge

They do a lot more than that. He is virtually bubble wrapped

Forum List

Back