Arkansas Governor defends Liz Cheney

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trumpism is going to kill the GOP....I AM OKAY WITH THAT....

I'd say just the opposite, it will be Never-trumpism that is taking out the Republicans. If you have many people like Rep. Cheney who insist they are good members, yet denounce 10's of millions of Little Trumpsters, I can't see much chance for success.

Your love obsession with Trump is starting to get nauseating.

When is Mac coming here with his usual snarky opinion about Trump and Trumpism. We all know it is coming, he can help himself.

Cheney destroyed her career. Governor of Arkansas is not in Washington, so not so much.

party leadership is an elected office not a lifetime appointment

any party disunity is being caused by cheney

Cheney destroyed her career. Governor of Arkansas is not in Washington, so not so much.
You wish! I wish! But she's going to come out stronger. This mass delusion can't hold for another two years. Republicans just lost suburbia and especially suburban moms.

Establishment Republicans can go to hell, many of them did in the 2018 election, the only problem is you fucking dumbasses never get rid of your stupid elites, which is why this country is fucked up...Now bow down to your masters and put your mask on...

You wish! I wish! But she's going to come out stronger. This mass delusion can't hold for another two years. Republicans just lost suburbia and especially suburban moms.
Yeah, Liz Cheney will be as strong as that incestuous skank on your avatar

You have no fucking clue...No shut up and put your mask on, coyote ugly bitch.

From the OP link:

"And regardless of the reasons of what's going to happen in the vote, and it sounds like she's almost recognizing that she's going to be replaced -- but this is going to be perceived by the American body politic as an ouster because of one vote. I don't think this is healthy for our party -- that perception. We've got to get back to talking about ideas and how to unify ourselves."

The Governor makes a valid point. A schism in the GOP would likely benefit the Democratic Party.

I think they’ve already killed themselves. Now they are working in destroying the country

From the OP link:

"And regardless of the reasons of what's going to happen in the vote, and it sounds like she's almost recognizing that she's going to be replaced -- but this is going to be perceived by the American body politic as an ouster because of one vote. I don't think this is healthy for our party -- that perception. We've got to get back to talking about ideas and how to unify ourselves."

The Governor makes a valid point. A schism in the GOP would likely benefit the Democratic Party.
Forget it. The old GOP guard is out. Cheney was a legacy of the Bush era. It's over. The torch has been passed.

Meanwhile, the Democrats have hanging on to relics of a bygone era like Biden, Pelosi, and Waters in fear of the squad skanks.

Last edited:
McCain's attack on McCarthy for going after Liz leads to a great new name for Trump

Ed Mazza
·Overnight Editor, HuffPost
Wed, May 5, 2021, 11:59 PM

“The View” cohost Meghan McCain called out House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and others within the GOP conference for failing to defend Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.). And in so doing, she managed to get a biting nickname for former President Donald Trump to trend on Twitter: #CheetoJesus.

I think they’ve already killed themselves. Now they are working in destroying the country
Oh fuck off and die, Joe Biden who opened the border to diseased illegals and spending trillions of dollars is what is destroying the country. You know what happens where there in Anarchy?

McCain's attack on McCarthy for going after Liz leads to a great new name for Trump

Ed Mazza
·Overnight Editor, HuffPost
Wed, May 5, 2021, 11:59 PM

“The View” cohost Meghan McCain called out House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and others within the GOP conference for failing to defend Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.). And in so doing, she managed to get a biting nickname for former President Donald Trump to trend on Twitter: #CheetoJesus.

The daughter of a traitor to this country colluding with a female lesbo who also is a traitor to the country...Yes, Liz is a muff diver.....

Talk about the GOP fascists.

1620335092027.png

Cheney needs to worry about her constituents in Wyoming not Arkansas, or go run for office in a Dem state and switch parties.

Forum List

Back