White Antiracism Icon & author of "White Fragility" Robin DiAngelo Paid More Than Black Woman for Same Job

AZavidvoter40
Exactly how did your family get here?

Get here ? I'm a foundation blk American. Many of us were already here.

The oldest skeleton found in the Americas is the 12,000 year old skull and DNA of a Black female scientists named Luzia Woman. According to dna mapping & digital rendering, this is what Native Americans originally looked like Who are their descendants?

View attachment 429282View attachment 429283

Foundational Black Americans are actually descended from the Black aboriginal tribes that most of the European explorers said they encountered when they reached The Americas?

View attachment 429290

This used to be a emblem for America...a portrait of queen Califia.

View attachment 429286

View attachment 429297View attachment 429298

Yea don't look to black israelites for history. Everyone has thick black hair but white people you idiot. lol. And yea you can get real dark living on the fucking equator.

Malcolm also thought he was descended from biblical Jews, so which is it? Are you the Jews? The aboriginal Americans? Or both? You fucking retard. Get your history from Muslims who can't even get their religion right.

Maybe you do too? Do you think I don't know what the story of Yakub is? I know who Malcolm was, he was a coward. There are only two rational paths forward. Assimilation or exodus. There will never be some cut away for you. He was a simple drug dealer who had to have arabs tell him about his religion. To look to him for leadership is absurd.

Indigenous people don't make good slaves. That's why they imported other people. People moved onto land they aren't familiar with are much more pliable.

Do you think whites would lie about it if they thought that was true/ We have DNA tests, if the bones of people scattered around all hard african DNA we'd know you idiot. You stephen jackson, desean jackson, and eveyr other retarded mother fucker who are below average IQ need to shut teh fuck up on academic topics. lol

Embarassing your whole race with that black israelite shit. Malcolm has a nice story until you realize what a rube he was, we don't teach that part in white public schools. We should tho. Maybe you wouldn't swing around his picture like he wasn't some fucking bumpkin

Black, red, brown what the fuck does anyone care but black people? And presumably the native americans who are insulted by the baseless insulation by black israelites who also want to claim they did all sorts of other ridiculous shit.

It's pathetic. Stop. Like small children making up lies to make themselves feel better about their own history. If you want to engage "white" history you need to do it with primary sources and other evidence. Not the ramblings of barely educated theocrats. Elijah Muhammad was a dumb little sack of shit too.

Last edited:
Juicin
Harvard should be 50% Asian by test scores and IQ.

O dear. Asian students are getting their version of the “N-word wake up call” — and don’t seem to like the taste.

I don’t know what makes you believe white people want to be surrounded by you, anymore than white people want to be surrounded by black people.

Juicin
All this proves is we are so good the system has to react and raise standards for us or we'd dominate like the Jews.

If asians are so smart then how are they getting outsmarted by whites who are not allowing them in their unis

Why are Many allegedly “Asian” nations are still colonized by European nations, like South Korea, Japan, the Philippines, Vietnam, etc ?

Why cant Japan force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

But what your quote proves is that institutional whiteness plays musical chairs w/the race narrative to improve outcomes for whites

If not enough whites get into top schools, it’s due to asians being to overachieving & socially inept. but, on the other hand, if whites can’t get into top schools, it’s because all those dumb blacks getting over.

They don't want to be, no one wants to be told to get teh fuck out your kid isn't good enough

You should know that, look at you crying about it.

The whites will live, they ship us in. Now they have to deal with how much better we are than the average white. Ha

You push asians and you're gonna get a much different response than from black america with the rioting. You're gonna get some timothy mcveigh shit. Don't fuck with high IQ people. Only takes a couple tto make a big mess. Look at 9/11

Juicin

We are the foundation of this country.

We are you father. Bow the fk down n kiss the feet of black Americans who didnt run.

Your family ran. You quit. You could not make it in your country. You're lineage is cowardly one.

My family’s bones were here first before any pale skin motherfucker stepped on this land. There’s no pale skin motherfucker that can tell me or convince me otherwise. As FBA, we built this land by using what we had such as putting our minds together collectively.

You disrespectful bastard.
Exactly how did your family get here? Perhaps they were Spanish slaves and walked the thousands of miles from South America to the USA. You need to think up lies that stand up to historical facts before you try to foist them off on the rest of us.

He takes the word of his little dipshit cult that black people subscribe too. Lotta celebrities

Elijah Muhammed I think is the one who originally came up with all this bullshit, or at least popularized it. Along with malcolm x

They simultaneously think they're the jews of the bible, indigenous, and that white people were created by an evil alchemist on an island

They're basically the black KKK but less educated and powerful. ANd it seems to get more prevalent the higher up you go socioecomically with blacks. Which is disturbing. Most black celebrities believe some strain of this ridiculous shit

Juicin
Harvard should be 50% Asian by test scores and IQ.

O dear. Asian students are getting their version of the “N-word wake up call” — and don’t seem to like the taste.

I don’t know what makes you believe white people want to be surrounded by you, anymore than white people want to be surrounded by black people.

Juicin
All this proves is we are so good the system has to react and raise standards for us or we'd dominate like the Jews.

If asians are so smart then how are they getting outsmarted by whites who are not allowing them in their unis

Why are Many allegedly “Asian” nations are still colonized by European nations, like South Korea, Japan, the Philippines, Vietnam, etc ?

Why cant Japan force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

But what your quote proves is that institutional whiteness plays musical chairs w/the race narrative to improve outcomes for whites

If not enough whites get into top schools, it’s due to asians being to overachieving & socially inept. but, on the other hand, if whites can’t get into top schools, it’s because all those dumb blacks getting over.

Again, the only place in this country it's illegal to discriminate

Cut black admittance rates in half, half

I don't care how meek the little chinese kid is, einstein wasn't some killer you low born black trash holy shit

That's what the real world looks like for black stats without affirmative action....Not that they are great with it

And you cheat with immigrant blacks. Not "foundational" blacks. lol. Without the Nigerians you'd be at the bottom

Juicin
And you cheat with immigrant blacks. Not "foundational" blacks. lol. Without the Nigerians you'd be at the bottom

Really ? Think you missed the story about the SAT cheating scandal with indictment of 15 Chinese.

They team up and gather notes and sell each other plagiarized final papers and nobody says nothing.

To accuse them of doing what they're doing, when they aren't speaking engrissh is "racist"

Fuck outta here.

I don't need to speak mandarin to see you just passed your friend the bubble sheet you filled out, Wong.

One day I asked one of the Asians I caught cheating why he cheated. He said, "Cause they never expect us to cheat. We do it all the time though.".

If you look up American University expulsions for academic fraud Asians/Indians lead the pack.

They have a culture of cheating that NO ONE like to talk about.

As many as 90 percent of recommendation letters for Chinese applicants to Western universities were falsified in 2011, according to the U.S. educational consulting firm Zinch China. Modt admissions essays.

You are being brought in as a wedge minority. The admissions offices know about the wholesale fraud of China, South Korea n india and others but let them in because they are the "right" minority and many have the money saved to pay tuition outright.

Juicin
don't look to black israelites for history. Everyone has thick black hair but white people you idiot. lol. And yea you can get real dark living on the fucking equator.

You're babbling. You mentioned the black Israelites, not me. Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind.

Juicin
Malcolm also thought he was descended from biblical Jews, so which is it? Are you the Jews? The aboriginal Americans? Or both? You fucking retard. Get your history from Muslims who can't even get their religion right.

Malcolm X has been dead for 55 years. He is not here to defend himself. I'm a foundational black American.

Juicin
Do you think I don't know what the story of Yakub is?

Once again. Read my words. Instead of trying to read my mind. You mentioned yakub, not me.

Juicin

The nerve to be looking down at somebody while curry exudes from your pores.

There is zero respect for Indians. They're the most ridiculed and meme worthy group of people.

But it supports white supremacist ideology to pretend that Indians are doctors and lawyers, in the U.S., because of hard work.

Bullshit!

They were only allowed to immigrate because they were already, or damn near, doctors and lawyers before they came.

They are not the average Indians.

They are the true elite from their country. The average Indians wouldn’t stand a chance here.

Let’s compare the elite of blk Americans population to the average dudes and dudettes from the Mumbai.

Juicin

I don't know how Indians fix themselves to be model minorities given what a diseased, over-crowded, rape-infested shithole India is.

The rich Indians move over here and think they're the standard when their fellow Indians (the majority of them) are left behind in a polluted and destitute country with no toilets. But with nice musicals and costumes at least.

Juicin

There is zero respect for Indians. They're the most ridiculed and meme worthy group of people.

But it supports white supremacist ideology to pretend that Indians are doctors and lawyers, in the U.S., because of hard work.

Bullshit!

They were only allowed to immigrate because they were already, or damn near, doctors and lawyers before they came.

They are the true elite from their country. The average Indians wouldn’t stand a chance here.

Let’s compare the elite of blk Americans population to the average dudes and dudettes from the Mumbai.

Juicin

I don't know how Indians fix themselves to be model minorities given what a diseased, over-crowded, rape-infested shithole India is.

The rich Indians move over here and think they're the standard when their fellow Indians (the majority of them) are left behind in a polluted and destitute country with no toilets. But with nice musicals and costumes at least.
The population of that nation is something I do not envy. Yet they are upbeat compared to other nations in many ways. For us here, getting out of politics. We need to get along a little better. Politicians on many issues do not know the answers. They know the agendas. And that stirs the swill.

Juicin

Bullshit!

Juicin

A) i don't like Indian food, i bet you like watermelon tho, and considering your terrible education i bet you drink off brand grape soda too. I can imagine you happily nibblin away at it right now. Berries are better

B ) Yea you're out here talking about how my kin soudl have to meet higher standards than yours.

And wondering why i'm fucking bristling? lol

How about we make it harder for blacks to get into elite schools because they have higher drop out rates and it's a waste. Wouldn't that be fair? No it would be insane and you'd be right to fucking snap if I proposed it with any possibility of it being enacted. The gall i would have to suggest that about your daughter or niece. The same gall it requires for you to say it about mine you fucking useless twat. God damn

That's the definition of racism, the goal is a color blind society not equal outcomes from everyone. There will never be equal outcomes for everyone without arbitrary racial quotas on literally everything. Or gender quotas.

The Mexicans don't want handouts. Why the fuck should you? It's so feminine. If i had a half black kid I wouldn't want him to be some token. If he got good grades yea good go to MIT or Harvard. But what the fuck why should my son need a hand out? It's an absurdly weak position to take. He'll be just fine, if he doesn't want to do his homework i'll jsut beat him like normal fathers would. Those who don't abandon their kids anyway

What black kids need is some books and different cultural views on using them. Especially boys. Not to fuck up our meritocracy because you're too lazy to discipline your own children and promote segregation over assimilation. As long as books = white you're all fucked without an assimilationist attitude. Everyone who can't rap or play ball anyway.

Last edited:
Juicin

Bullshit!

Juicin

India is a shithole? Go look at africa bud.

Only nice places are the ones with whites left in them.

Indians are a world power with nuclear weapons and the longest standing civilization on the planet...

An african, a descendant of slaves calling the tropical paradise that is India a shithole. Hahahaha. Ok simmer down there mr black israelite. I don't think you have much rational perspective about anything foreign.

There is a reason you don't see pictures of starving indian babies in 2020 dude. Who the fuck are you kidding? You're like a toddler is so pathetic i feel bad, tempted to link you the horrifying pictures. I'll refrain. You can imagine what starving children look like, some of these poor kids look like they just got out of auschwitz. Basically all of Sub Saharan africa is a giant shit hole no one sane would want to get near full of tribals.

India looks just like what Europe and Japan looked like while they were industrializing, dirty.

Sub Saharan Africa looks mostly....Like they will never industrialize

edit - and google caste since apparently you don't know what it is? are you fucking serious? So fucking unbelievably ignorant. What is your level of education? Did you get your high school diploma/ What the fuck were they teaching you?

best bred people on the planet yea no shit we're elites....Been doing it since before moses saw the burning bush.

Last edited:
If Africa is such a shit-hole then why did they go to war and still warring with whites to get them to leave ?

Sure there is poverty in Africa but poverty is universal

Why was Tony Blair considering going to war with Zimbabwe because Mugabe was trying to return the land back to Zimbabwe if "Africa is a major shithole"

Irony is if it wasn't for black Africans. You and everyone in forum would not even have the internet.

Why ? Because all I-Phones and Laptops need something called Congelese Coltan. And who you do think mines that ? Black Africans

Another thing that I often hear when guys like you say "Africa is a shithole" is that they never say

"Equatorial Guinea is a shithole"
"Seychelles is a shithole"
"Botswana is a shithole"
"Mauritius is a shithole"
"Gabon is a shithole"
"The island of Reunion is s shithole"

Guys like you never name any of the countries on the CONTINENT of Africa that happen to have a good standard of living.

Indians are a world power with nuclear weapons and the longest standing civilization on the planet...
Indians are still subject to the white supremacists.

You have been allowed to have nukes by the white supremacist.

Anyone can make nuke if that's your mindset.

I and most blk ppl don't have the desire to want to drop bombs on people and wipe people out..... even your curry ass. You've been hanging around white people to long.

What's a nuke ? You cut an atom in half, which cuts other atoms in half and so on. After that the whole city is gone, fires, winds, poison. If enough bombs go off at once, it could become winter all over the world.

To do all that you need plutonium and guess who controls most of plutonium stores in the world........the white supremacists.

If the nuke goes off ?

Even if you are in a bunker that must be able to withstand 200 years of continual habitation, air circulation, energy consumption and stored food and when the 10 generation of survivors finally manages to crawl out of the bunker, they will still starve or eat radioactive food and have horribly deformed children, thus ending humanity after a lengthy struggle for survival.

The only thing Nuclear Weapons were EVER good for is to threaten your neighbors on earth and promise self-destruction.

There is no them and us with nuclear weapons

When you threaten with nuclear weapons, you are only holding a gun to your own head and yelling. “I'm going to kill myself, and you, and THEN you will be sorry.”

Personally, if shit does go down, I’d want the bomb to drop right on me, quick death.

giphy.gif

I just hope you survive the bomb just long enough to truly experience the horrors of the nuclear war you so wanted.

Actually, nah, you’d still be blaming blk ppl until your last breath.

Juicin
Sub Saharan Africa looks mostly....Like they will never industrialize. Basically all of Sub Saharan africa is a giant shit hole no one sane would want to get near full of tribals.

Luanda - Angola

Luanda-Angola.jpg

Nairobi - Kenya

bed2cbab3f8d53d66e009df3dfec3c44.jpg

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

GettyImages-895520558-1000x562.jpg

Rwanda - Kigali

Lagos - Nigeria

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

Ghana - Accra

PhianIPqEkCcUiSCNX73PSiuFfEIfa2bo8Sr8K7GdpnXHs_hm2ThsezmyO53-31TR7B4mLHOpuZiHg_YoNi8kPDEXY0_iUONZeEzhikarAa3d9wrQrWNlKPBKVHbKjCuJYRwkBiTUM65JwT3

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Juicin
India looks just like what Europe and Japan looked like while they were industrializing, dirty.

And Japan is still under the system of white supremacy. That's why the USA nuked them in WW2.

Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government..

Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it is a COLONY of the U.S. That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super powers” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And (as I said b4) Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything (even a convenience store) in the U.S. without permission from our government so how can we build, even expand a military presence in Japan without their permission?

Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy.

So tell me how great is their "culture" when they're still under the system of white supremacy ?

Juicin
best bred people on the planet yea no shit we're elites....Been doing it since before moses saw the burning bush.

Really ?
  • I think of Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in places like L.A. to make clothes for mainly white people; and I wonder, how are they elite ?
  • I think about Vietnamese youth in Cali who are profiled as gang members by police, for wearing the “wrong” colors; and I wondered, how are they elitel ?
  • I think about the Asian families whose members have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water; and I wondered, how are they elite ?
  • I think about the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, getting beaten up by customers who get pissy about their accents and I wondered, how are they elite ?
And if Asian are so successful then when you examine ethnic Koreans in Japan and the Burakumin in Japan (a minority treated much like the Dalits and other lower caste persons in India) how do explain their consistent under-performance relative to the dominant Japanese in terms of education and employment status ?

You know given that Koreans supposedly have IQ's off th charts. Right ?

Both (Ethnic Koreans and Burakumin) are targets of discrimination, and although they are culturally and genetically indistinguishable from other Koreans or Japanese, they are consistently found at the bottom of Japanese society, and do worse than others in Japan and Korea.

Why is that ?

I guess this kinda debunks the notion of pan-Asian cultural superiority.

.There is no shortage of poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong

Juicin
There is a reason you don't see pictures of starving indian babies in 2020 dude. Who the fuck are you kidding? You're like a toddler is so pathetic i feel bad, tempted to link you the horrifying pictures. I'll refrain. You can imagine what starving children look like, some of these poor kids look like they just got out of auschwitz.

I'm pretty sure there are people who starve in India. However I don't see that as a sign of inferiority.

Because do you know who the smartest group of black people on the planet are ?

The negrito tribe, the North Sentinel Islanders in the Indian Ocean.

Why ?

Because they have never been colonized by the white supremacist, are not dependent on the white supremacist, will kill any outsiders who trespass and would rather die than be mistreated.

And they are the only group of black or non white people on this planet who can say that.

So that makes them by far in a way the smartest group of black people on earth.

GettyImages-175095813.jpg

They're what modern humans were like when they first emerged out of Africa. They have lived there for 60,000 years.

Commercial fishing is banned on the Andaman Islands.

So this is one of the very few places in the world where fish die of old age and get to live their entire life.

The Andaman Islands received the first sunrise of this millennium

Last year a missionary tried to go there and they killed him on sight

If an American Tourist wandered into any other foreign restricted military zone and was killed, no one would be having this conversation. North Sentinel Island's beaches are considered restricted military areas.

Last edited:
Many Caucasian people (like that lady mentioned in the OP) who beat their chests to proclaim to the world how much they love people of color often don't really love them.

And people of color are smart enough to know that they don't.

But they tolerate them as "useful idiots."

Many Caucasian people (like that lady mentioned in the OP) who beat their chests to proclaim to the world how much they love people of color often don't really love them.

And people of color are smart enough to know that they don't.

But they tolerate them as "useful idiots."
I could not care care less about how people live. I do care about people living by some sort of rules by their own choice in areas that are comparable.

Juicin
An african, a descendant of slaves calling the tropical paradise that is India a shithole. Hahahaha.

Well if India such a "tropical paradise" why did your folks leave and come to a country that blk ppl built and fought for ?

Juicin
Ok simmer down there mr black israelite. I don't think you have much rational perspective about anything foreign.

It makes me laugh when these dark ass Tamils n other Indians talk racist sh*t about black people like shit. Wut ?

tumblr_na7whpDDwa1qducpxo1_1280.jpg

India is also a country where brides still get burnt alive for not coming with enough dowry.and where there are child temple prostitutes.

The nerve of asians to look down on blacks when they don't even wash their puzzy or azz everyday and when they do it's in dirty water with their clothes on.

They try so hard to sound white when you call them on the phone "Behanchod gjjghjjghte ...Welcome to Dell Computers bfxvhgaethikklvsd ....Behanchod..Tera Bhosda"

Idi Amin had the right idea. He got white people to kneel b4 him.

amin1517670131044_aspR_1.488_w595_h400_e400.jpg

And he kicked the Asians out of Uganda.

If Africa is such a shit-hole then why did they go to war and still warring with whites to get them to leave ?

Sure there is poverty in Africa but poverty is universal

Why was Tony Blair considering going to war with Zimbabwe because Mugabe was trying to return the land back to Zimbabwe if "Africa is a major shithole"

Irony is if it wasn't for black Africans. You and everyone in forum would not even have the internet.

Why ? Because all I-Phones and Laptops need something called Congelese Coltan. And who you do think mines that ? Black Africans

Another thing that I often hear when guys like you say "Africa is a shithole" is that they never say

"Equatorial Guinea is a shithole"
"Seychelles is a shithole"
"Botswana is a shithole"
"Mauritius is a shithole"
"Gabon is a shithole"
"The island of Reunion is s shithole"

Guys like you never name any of the countries on the CONTINENT of Africa that happen to have a good standard of living.

Indians are still subject to the white supremacists.

You have been allowed to have nukes by the white supremacist.

Anyone can make nuke if that's your mindset.

I and most blk ppl don't have the desire to want to drop bombs on people and wipe people out..... even your curry ass. You've been hanging around white people to long.

What's a nuke ? You cut an atom in half, which cuts other atoms in half and so on. After that the whole city is gone, fires, winds, poison. If enough bombs go off at once, it could become winter all over the world.

To do all that you need plutonium and guess who controls most of plutonium stores in the world........the white supremacists.

If the nuke goes off ?

Even if you are in a bunker that must be able to withstand 200 years of continual habitation, air circulation, energy consumption and stored food and when the 10 generation of survivors finally manages to crawl out of the bunker, they will still starve or eat radioactive food and have horribly deformed children, thus ending humanity after a lengthy struggle for survival.

The only thing Nuclear Weapons were EVER good for is to threaten your neighbors on earth and promise self-destruction.

There is no them and us with nuclear weapons

When you threaten with nuclear weapons, you are only holding a gun to your own head and yelling. “I'm going to kill myself, and you, and THEN you will be sorry.”

Personally, if shit does go down, I’d want the bomb to drop right on me, quick death.

giphy.gif

I just hope you survive the bomb just long enough to truly experience the horrors of the nuclear war you so wanted.

Actually, nah, you’d still be blaming blk ppl until your last breath.

Juicin
Sub Saharan Africa looks mostly....Like they will never industrialize. Basically all of Sub Saharan africa is a giant shit hole no one sane would want to get near full of tribals.

Luanda - Angola

Luanda-Angola.jpg

Nairobi - Kenya

bed2cbab3f8d53d66e009df3dfec3c44.jpg

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

GettyImages-895520558-1000x562.jpg

Rwanda - Kigali

Lagos - Nigeria

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

Ghana - Accra

PhianIPqEkCcUiSCNX73PSiuFfEIfa2bo8Sr8K7GdpnXHs_hm2ThsezmyO53-31TR7B4mLHOpuZiHg_YoNi8kPDEXY0_iUONZeEzhikarAa3d9wrQrWNlKPBKVHbKjCuJYRwkBiTUM65JwT3

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Juicin

And Japan is still under the system of white supremacy. That's why the USA nuked them in WW2.

Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government..

Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it is a COLONY of the U.S. That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super powers” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And (as I said b4) Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything (even a convenience store) in the U.S. without permission from our government so how can we build, even expand a military presence in Japan without their permission?

Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy.

So tell me how great is their "culture" when they're still under the system of white supremacy ?

Juicin

Really ?
  • I think of Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in places like L.A. to make clothes for mainly white people; and I wonder, how are they elite ?
  • I think about Vietnamese youth in Cali who are profiled as gang members by police, for wearing the “wrong” colors; and I wondered, how are they elitel ?
  • I think about the Asian families whose members have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water; and I wondered, how are they elite ?
  • I think about the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions, getting beaten up by customers who get pissy about their accents and I wondered, how are they elite ?
And if Asian are so successful then when you examine ethnic Koreans in Japan and the Burakumin in Japan (a minority treated much like the Dalits and other lower caste persons in India) how do explain their consistent under-performance relative to the dominant Japanese in terms of education and employment status ?

You know given that Koreans supposedly have IQ's off th charts. Right ?

Both (Ethnic Koreans and Burakumin) are targets of discrimination, and although they are culturally and genetically indistinguishable from other Koreans or Japanese, they are consistently found at the bottom of Japanese society, and do worse than others in Japan and Korea.

Why is that ?

I guess this kinda debunks the notion of pan-Asian cultural superiority.

.There is no shortage of poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong

Juicin
There is a reason you don't see pictures of starving indian babies in 2020 dude. Who the fuck are you kidding? You're like a toddler is so pathetic i feel bad, tempted to link you the horrifying pictures. I'll refrain. You can imagine what starving children look like, some of these poor kids look like they just got out of auschwitz.

I'm pretty sure there are people who starve in India. However I don't see that as a sign of inferiority.

Because do you know who the smartest group of black people on the planet are ?

The negrito tribe, the North Sentinel Islanders in the Indian Ocean.

Why ?

Because they have never been colonized by the white supremacist, are not dependent on the white supremacist, will kill any outsiders who trespass and would rather die than be mistreated.

And they are the only group of black or non white people on this planet who can say that.

So that makes them by far in a way the smartest group of black people on earth.

GettyImages-175095813.jpg

They're what modern humans were like when they first emerged out of Africa. They have lived there for 60,000 years.

Commercial fishing is banned on the Andaman Islands.

So this is one of the very few places in the world where fish die of old age and get to live their entire life.

The Andaman Islands received the first sunrise of this millennium

Last year a missionary tried to go there and they killed him on sight

If an American Tourist wandered into any other foreign restricted military zone and was killed, no one would be having this conversation. North Sentinel Island's beaches are considered restricted military areas.

The delusion is palpable

Here is what Lagos really looks like

Basically a shittier brazil

Juicin
An african, a descendant of slaves calling the tropical paradise that is India a shithole. Hahahaha.

Well if India such a "tropical paradise" why did your folks leave and come to a country that blk ppl built and fought for ?

Juicin
Ok simmer down there mr black israelite. I don't think you have much rational perspective about anything foreign.

It makes me laugh when these dark ass Tamils n other Indians talk racist sh*t about black people like shit. Wut ?

View attachment 429825

India is also a country where brides still get burnt alive for not coming with enough dowry.and where there are child temple prostitutes.

The nerve of asians to look down on blacks when they don't even wash their puzzy or azz everyday and when they do it's in dirty water with their clothes on.

They try so hard to sound white when you call them on the phone "Behanchod gjjghjjghte ...Welcome to Dell Computers bfxvhgaethikklvsd ....Behanchod..Tera Bhosda"

Idi Amin had the right idea. He got white people to kneel b4 him.

View attachment 429835

And he kicked the Asians out of Uganda.

Oh yea i'm gonna feel real guilty about the wife burners as Africans are eating albinos. Hahah

You think they don't burn wives in africa? That's just too far down teh list idiot.

You have armies of child soldiers in Africa. Forged through rape.

THe delusion my god

Yea the people who use armies full of children and go around committing mass rape on their fellow citizens.........I'm sure they don't burn women who upset them....No

This is why teh whites look down on you. You have no idea where you fall in teh wrold. Just so delusional. Africa is the shittiest place to live on teh fuckign planet. And it's where humans belong so it's shocking you can't make it work better. Should be a paradise

All of africa has the same GDP of India. Just under 3 trillion, lol

Not to mention no one had teh balls to try to enslave my ancestors. Unlike yours. We won't get to the incompetence in actually getting caught. You're descended from some of the most useless people to ever live....Live with it

You took standardized test, they weren't racist. You're just dumb. Another fact you'll have to just live with.

Just like over 80% of black babies are born out of wedlock

Or black men kill eachother at 10 times the rate everyone else does, making us look in the holistic crime stats more like Russia than Britain.

There is no nice place to live that's run by black people. They do not exist.

You'd way rather live in Bombay, Mubai, or New Dehli than any Afircan city outside South Africa if you had any sense at all. And you wanna guess what South Africa has the rest of Africa lacks? lol

Last edited:
Juicin
The delusion is palpable. Here is what Lagos really looks like. lagos favelas - Google Search. Basically a shittier brazil

So if what you say is true (that Africa is a sh*thole) then why in Africa can you find South Asian communities almost in all countries, from Kenya to South Africa ?

And in all those countries Africans gave you citizenship (of country).

Once again asians leeching of blk ppl. Same as in the USA black folk are the ONLY people keeping these Asians afloat shopping in their ratchet beauty supply stores, nail salons, and grease filled asian spots.

The government gives Asians grants and loans to start said businesses in BLACK communities, that are not open to blk ppl.

Maybe the Asians should LEARN THE DAMN LANGUAGE AS A FIRST LANGUAGE OF COMMUNICATION and then we'll talk.

Juicin
yea i'm gonna feel real guilty about the wife burners as Africans are eating albinos. Hahah

The only "source" that shows cannibalism in Africa, is a bs documentary from Vice. Other than that, show evidence of cannibalism in Africa

Juicin
You'd way rather live in Bombay, Mubai, or New Dehli than any Afircan city outside South Africa if you had any sense at all. And you wanna guess what South Africa has the rest of Africa lacks? lol

Well I've discussed this many times on USMB. The white supremacists in south Africa should be killed if I was in charge. They are killing them sure, but not in huge numbers.

No white man is African. South Africa was taken by the white man in blood and it must be returned in blood.

Juicin
There is no nice place to live that's run by black people. They do not exist.

So why did Africans have to fight wars in Africa to get whites to leave ? Why are asians and whites over in the Caribbean?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back