Zone1 The Legacy of BLM is clear, far more harm than good. How can anyone disagree?

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
The Legacy of BLM is clear, far more harm than good. Why would anyone disagree?

The Legacy Of BLM Is Clear — A Few Banked Millions While Literally Everyone Else Is Worse Off

(Photo by ALLISON DINNER/AFP via Getty Images)

GRAYSON QUAY NEWS & OPINION EDITOR
November 30, 20238:13 PM ET

[...]
And why? Partly because Black Lives Matter riots in major cities had a chilling effect on recruitment and policing. The result has been some 3,000 additional murders over a seven-year period, one study found. In D.C. alone, there is a shortfall of around 400 officers, and no wonder. Who wants to be a cop in a city that rewards church-burning rioters by naming a street after them?

There were no BLM riots. This is racist garbage from the Daily Caller. This story is a lie. If I ran BLM, I'd sue Tucker Carlson for libel and slander.

Try reading the BLM financial statements. And if you think they lied, take them to court because lying on those forms is a felony. The 990 shows that this article is garbage.

There were no BLM riots. This is racist garbage from the Daily Caller. This story is a lie. If I ran BLM, I'd sue Tucker Carlson for libel and slander.

Try reading the BLM financial statements. And if you think they lied, take them to court because lying on those forms is a felony. The 990 shows that this article is garbage.

Mike%20Tyson-Th.gif

What a hoot! Black Lives Matter stated that Black Lives Matter did nothing wrong.

1669252729912-X3.png

1669253119614-XL.png

BLM's millions unaccounted for after leaders quietly jumped ship

Argue%20with%20a%20stick%20too-S.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back