The infamous "14 words" are the height of antisemitism

Ashkenazi Jews are white take of the yamka and the victim complex. Stop the endogamy

Easy you're assimilated whites

I feel so special for giving you the obvious solution to your people's problems

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

There is nothing as horrifically offensive to jews as whites whose first question is "Is it good for the whites?"
A bit like "We are God's chosen people." or "We are the master race."

Religion played a major part in human social evolution but should have died out after the Age of Reason.

They're not my people. I reject them utterly.
Then go back to europe and save the white race?

What the fuck?

You think you've got the numbers to control two continents when you developed nations can't even breed at replacement rate?

I understand white nationalists in Europe. Americans are mud bloods get teh fuck out this is not the place for that stupid shit. You cannot convince your women to breed fast enough

There is nothing as horrifically offensive to jews as whites whose first question is "Is it good for the whites?"

Most Jews, including myself, don’t give white supremacists a second thought these days. It does seem like we live rent free in the heads of white supremacists though.

• Banned

Most Jews, including myself, don’t give white supremacists a second thought these days. It does seem like we live rent free in the heads of white supremacists though.
John 8:44 is still valid and proven again each new day.

We are a nation of many groups. I do not trust dictatorship leaders. When times go bad groups get blamed. Deplorables today as a large group is being blamed for issues today. Times change and fortunes do to. And in the end someone will be blamed for the worse that happens.

laughable

We are a nation of many groups. I do not trust dictatorship leaders. When times go bad groups get blamed. Deplorables today as a large group is being blamed for issues today. Times change and fortunes do to. And in the end someone will be blamed for the worse that happens.

Blame the Jews, right?

Blame the Jews, right?
The dictatorship in charge will do what they always do. Galvanize people against other people. Perhaps it is the Christians turn this time. The persecution seems to have started over the years and under Obama increased dramatically. Around the world there has been nasty killings of Christians. The nation was more religious until the early 1970's and we have been trending very secular since then.

laughable
Laugh at Christ all you want. You're only hurting you.

Much of the reason why so many disdain your “ ilk “ is because of your own damn actions

Any country that allows the Juden inside their borders can expect the eventual breakdown and destruction of their culture, values, and morals, due to the Juden infecting the society with their perverted ideas. ... :cool:
America is now officially a “ Banana Republic “
It’s game over !! I never thought the USA could be destroyed, but the real enemies were not Russians or Arabs ..it was white leftist !!
Soon you will have “ big nosed leftist” at your house rummaging through anything they desire

You obliterated my nation !!
A Twitter and Facebook nation where morality and ethnics , honest work mean zero

I don’t agree with sharia law but at least the Muslim nations have law and order and some degree of morality and ethics

Much of the reason why so many disdain your “ ilk “ is because of your own damn actions
Putting our own people first like every other people does.

Any country that allows the Juden inside their borders can expect the eventual breakdown and destruction of their culture, values, and morals, due to the Juden infecting the society with their perverted ideas. ... :cool:
America is now officially a “ Banana Republic “
It’s game over !! I never thought the USA could be destroyed, but the real enemies were not Russians or Arabs ..it was white leftist !!
Soon you will have “ big nosed leftist” at your house rummaging through anything they desire
"White" leftists. They'll only remain white while there's any advantage in it, then they'll go back to never having been white again.

Everything good about America has been eviscerated
By jews and their bought shabbos shkotzim.

Forum List

Back