Which is the BETTER Katy Perry Song? (Happy Birthday Katy!)

Which is the BETTER Katy Perry Song?

• Firework

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Roar

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I really only know 2 of her songs... or 2 I like...
Which is better?

Firework or Roar?

LOVE "Roar" in particular the video. Tears me up. :) Love the whole female empowerment aspect of the song's lyrics and video's visuals.

Not familar with Firework, but the "TGIF" (and video) and "Dark Horse" (and video) are excellent.

Her videos at least reminds me of Michael Jacksons' for the ultra high cinematic quality.

neither

she sold herself as being bi, then turns out she isn't.

not a fan of people that lie, so I have no idea which is better.

she's just another pop sell out

trying to compete with Taylor Swift I guess......

I like the innocent look better....

I guess I'm old school. when I think Metal I think Pantera.....
not sure what Korn is considered but they are my FAVORITE!!!!

neither

she sold herself as being bi, then turns out she isn't.

not a fan of people that lie, so I have no idea which is better.

she's just another pop sell out

trying to compete with Taylor Swift I guess......
who?

I don't like Katie Perry or Taylor Swift. You might as well like Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus at that point. They all suck, if you ask me. :cheeky-smiley-018: It's like "Walmart" level for music.

I agree most of today's music is bubble gum crap like Swift, Cyrus, or Bieber though I have not listened to any of his songs all the way through.

I actually like Katy Perry. Her songs are also pop but they do carry inspiration for young girls and anyone else for that matter. Roar is very good as is the video. I hadn't heard Firework and saw the movie The Interview last Christmas with Franco and Rogan. There is a scene where Kim Jong Un and Franco are in a tank and Firework is one of Un's favorite songs and they start singing it. Pretty funny.

California Girls
Firework
Roar
Kissed a Girl

I play guitar, Van Halen to Metallica but something about Katy Perry that I like.

I agree most of today's music is bubble gum crap like Swift, Cyrus, or Bieber though I have not listened to any of his songs all the way through.

I actually like Katy Perry. Her songs are also pop but they do carry inspiration for young girls and anyone else for that matter. Roar is very good as is the video. I hadn't heard Firework and saw the movie The Interview last Christmas with Franco and Rogan. There is a scene where Kim Jong Un and Franco are in a tank and Firework is one of Un's favorite songs and they start singing it. Pretty funny.

California Girls
Firework
Roar
Kissed a Girl

I play guitar, Van Halen to Metallica but something about Katy Perry that I like.

I forgot about I Kissed a Girl... first song I remember hearing from her....

My favorites along the lines of "newer" music are more like Imagine Dragons and Fall Out Boy (which are probably consider old by now.... as much as things change....)

California Girls
Firework
Roar
Kissed a Girl

Eww. I hate that "top 20 pop hits" type of music. It's terrible! :D Come on. You only like her because she's pretty. :D

926509_699814596750746_963472810_n.jpg

:death:

Forum List

Back