Which commentator do you listen to the most?

Killuminati

Jan 29, 2009
Memphis,TN
I like keith olbermann,shepard smith, alex jones, rush limbaugh, bill o'reilly from time to time. who do you guys like to listen to?

I like keith olbermann,shepard smith, alex jones, rush limbaugh, bill o'reilly from time to time. who do you guys like to listen to?

How can you watch/listen to that shit?

Randi Rhodes, Bill Press, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Bill Press, Olbermann, Stephanie Miller.

Air America Radio and/or Nova M Radio. Progressive Talk!!!

Olberman, Maddow and the entire internet.

They are not perfect but they do report on the facts that others ingnore.

lmao, olbermann reports the facts

so does Hannity

I can't remember the exact quote, but it goes something like this: When lying becomes the norm, the truth becomes provocative.

A great example is when Bush linked Saddam to 9-11. Anyone who spoke the truth was aiding the terrorists. We were being unpatriotic. We were not supporting the troops.

Hannity is all spin. The best you can hope for when watching him is half the truth.

You just don't like the facts Olbermann is telling you. Just like you didn't want to hear that Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11, nor did he have WMD's and NOR did he send out the anthrax. :eusa_liar:

yes Olbermann never lies or spins

Olbermann Falsely Accuses Palin of Cutting Special Olympics Funds | NewsBusters.org

As NewsBusters previously reported, MSNBC's Keith Olbermann accused Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin Tuesday of cutting in half her state's funding for the Special Olympics.

Not only is this categorically false, it appears likely Olbermann got this erroneous information from the far-left website ThinkProgress which NewsBusters has shown in the past to be a source for some of the "Countdown" host's material.

I am sure i could google it and find as much spin from olbermann as you woul dfind from hannity you partisan cuntrag

Then again, olbermann is so great yet no one on MSNBC has beaten Fox on ratings yet

weird huh, even in this liberal country

Randi Rhodes, Bill Press, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Bill Press, Olbermann, Stephanie Miller.

how can you listen to or watch THAT shit?

i prefer to read my news. I don't need some talking head to tell me what to think.

I watch Olberman and Madow because they report things others dont.

Olberman reported on things no one else would touch. He turned out to be right on track with the damage that the Bush admin was doing WHILE they were doing it.

Hes not perfect but he was reporting what others FEARED to report.

i prefer to read my news. I don't need some talking head to tell me what to think.

What you don't realize is that your newspaper too has been purchased by people like Rupert Murdoc. That's why I didn't vote for Hillary. Her husband was great, but he also signed the Deregulations act of 1996 and that allowed right wingers to buy up all the media. Look who owns all the media. Those are corporations. Viacom, Clearchannel, Disney, etc.

They certainly won't allow anti corporate talk to go on.

The only one who does say what she wants is Randi Rhodes. She refuses to let the radio station she works for tell her what she can and can't say. And at a stand up gig, Randi called Hillary and Geraldine Ferrraro a bunch of whores so Air America fired her. Luckily there's Nova M Radio.

Olberman reported on things no one else would touch. He turned out to be right on track with the damage that the Bush admin was doing WHILE they were doing it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

feared

you're funny

What you don't realize is that your newspaper too has been purchased by people like Rupert Murdoc. That's why I didn't vote for Hillary. Her husband was great, but he also signed the Deregulations act of 1996 and that allowed right wingers to buy up all the media. Look who owns all the media. Those are corporations. Viacom, Clearchannel, Disney, etc.

They certainly won't allow anti corporate talk to go on.

The only one who does say what she wants is Randi Rhodes. She refuses to let the radio station she works for tell her what she can and can't say. And at a stand up gig, Randi called Hillary and Geraldine Ferrraro a bunch of whores so Air America fired her. Luckily there's Nova M Radio.

and who do you think owns the networks?

and I read more than one newspaper and a couple foreign papers as well.

yes Olbermann never lies or spins

Olbermann Falsely Accuses Palin of Cutting Special Olympics Funds | NewsBusters.org

As NewsBusters previously reported, MSNBC's Keith Olbermann accused Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin Tuesday of cutting in half her state's funding for the Special Olympics.

Not only is this categorically false, it appears likely Olbermann got this erroneous information from the far-left website ThinkProgress which NewsBusters has shown in the past to be a source for some of the "Countdown" host's material.

I am sure i could google it and find as much spin from olbermann as you woul dfind from hannity you partisan cuntrag

Then again, olbermann is so great yet no one on MSNBC has beaten Fox on ratings yet

weird huh, even in this liberal country

I'll look into that story about Palin. I believe it is true. I also remember she cut funding for special needs children. Probably before she had one of her own.

There are certainly more fanatics in the right wing than there are on the left who listen to right wing radio. Or, the left wingers are actually out hugging trees, not watching tv on their 60 inch plasma's while telling the rest of America to work hard like you did. :eusa_liar:

Oh they are corporate owned.

That is why I never trust just the networks for my news.

I like the internets (that series of tubes).

I get my news there and then watch Olberman and maddow to see how much of it they report.

They do pretty damned well.

Most of the others suck ass at reporting everything.

Michael Savage. I don't agree with him, but I love how worked up he gets.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

feared

you're funny

Yes, people FEARED reporting that Chaney/Bush were lying murderers.

They could deem you an unlawful enemy combatant, lock you up and take your habius corpus away.

The GOP even intimidated the Democrats. Daschle & Leahy were fighting Bush on the Patriot Act and look at the gift Chaney mailed them:

Two more anthrax letters, bearing the same Trenton postmark, were dated October 9, three weeks after the first mailing. The letters were addressed to two Democratic Senators, Tom Daschle of South Dakota and Patrick Leahy of Vermont.

Or you do believe Chaney when he said Saddam mailed the anthrax? :eusa_liar:

Why would Chaney make that up without having any evidence? Wasn't he worried about catching the real anthrax mailer? Or was he the one mailing this military grade antrax?

Oh they are corporate owned.

That is why I never trust just the networks for my news.

I like the internets (that series of tubes).

I get my news there and then watch Olberman and maddow to see how much of it they report.

They do pretty damned well.

Most of the others suck ass at reporting everything.

Randi Rhodes is the best. She'll go one futher than Rachel Maddow. Rachel won't say that she thinks Bush purposely looted the treasury. Rachel just reports the facts and leaves out what she thinks.

That's because Rachel is not in control of her shows content. To get put on tv, you must agree to do what you are told. So even Rachel Maddow & Olbermann will only go so far. Remember, they have corporate sponsors too.

But Randi Rhodes INSISTS that she have intellectual control of her show. No one tells her what to say. And I love it.

But Rachel Maddow is great too. She still tells us what's going on in Iraq. Like, I wonder how many people know 2 American helecoptor's went down last week in Iraq? I think a Sunni group said they shot the blackhawks down but then they weren't blackhawks, so they might have been lying.

Anyways, I didn't even hear about it on the mainstream media. And that is pathetic. As if a $10 billion dollar a month war isn't newsworthy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back