Where were the riots when Barack Obama won

How can one equate burning a business, destruction of private property to the first amendment? Lets say if your an anarchist or progressive liberal anything goes. Intimidation by a minority of the majority by the use of violence is terrorism,
or as some can safely conclude fascism in its raw form.

There is no civility in the world of anarchy, no respect for the rule of law.
What is simply appalling is that we hear nothing from the pretender in chief. What is apparent is that this conduct is right out of Alinski's rules for radicals.
So is there any doubt about who and what will be replaced January 20th? He has nothing to say because he only
knows how to lecture and campaign. The con artist has been exposed. His conduct is reminiscent of the occupy movement
except for there isn't any commonality to exploit for political advantage.
You are going miss being a broken record attack dog for the next four years. All that stuff you memorized to paint Obama as a commienazimuslemblackradical in hundreds of repetitive posts will be totally useless in just a few weeks. I can tell you now, defending your man is not going to be nearly as much fun as 24/7 attacks on Obama. You should probably stock up on flame-resistant shorts.

How can one equate burning a business, destruction of private property to the first amendment? Lets say if your an anarchist or progressive liberal anything goes. Intimidation by a minority of the majority by the use of violence is terrorism,
or as some can safely conclude fascism in its raw form.
Boy do you have it backwards, Fascism grows roots when those in authority can scare enough people with the "enemy within". The authoritarian followers will gladly trade their rights to be saved from THEM. You are doing it right now wishing someone, perhaps Trump, will set the dogs on these people who are mostly peaceful but are very afraid your man is going to be the monster you want him to be.

Millions of people just like me have absolutely zero in common with Barry, absolutely zero agreement. He wants to take away livelihood from people he disagrees with. But no we did not Riot in the streets. Progressives are the most insecure control freaks on the planet. Fact
Obama wasn't threatening American citizens. Apples and oranges.

Threatening american citizens by wanting to address Illegal immigration? wanting to address potential terrorists infiltrating refugees? None of those two groups represent citizens. If anything Trump will be trying to put the interest of citizens first, which is why a president is elected. So far I havn't seen any proof that he's a racist, just the fact that he's not very good at explaining his points.

Threatening american citizens by wanting to address Illegal immigration?
No. Threatening American citizens by wanting them to sign up to a database based on their religion, wanting them to submit to illegal search and seizure based on their skin color, wanting them to accept being grabbed by the pussy if they're women.....

That is why people are protesting.

Millions of people just like me have absolutely zero in common with Barry, absolutely zero agreement. He wants to take away livelihood from people he disagrees with. But no we did not Riot in the streets. Progressives are the most insecure control freaks on the planet. Fact

They merely called for civil war, dividing the nation….fact.

You mean these.............

14947724_1798258987123812_2013572208870720453_n.jpg

14963164_1798259000457144_900135272603229047_n.jpg

15036605_1798259020457142_7496959629411324181_n.jpg

14963383_1798259033790474_3549722619548855469_n.jpg

14925225_1798268987122812_7502738395940667613_n.jpg

Hmmmmmm the hypocrisy is astonishing, Republicans have no leg to stand on here or on California wanting to leave the union.

Yes he was.
he was threatening them with excessive taxes, reduced security and an alliance with known terrorists. He was threatening the very core of this country.

Because you were disingenuous in your claims that Obama would be the worst disaster to happen to America in forever... and that America itself would be destroyed.

People are convinced Trump will do exactly that... that's why they are actually putting their money where their mouth is.

If you really thought Obama would have destroyed this country or potentially end civilization as we know it... you would have gotten your fat white ass off your couch instead of muttering "Thanks obama" at every little stupid thing.

Rioting, burning the American flag, calling for the overthrow of the govt and assassination of the President because they don't get their way is a 'Liberal' thing.
No, it's an American thing. Don't hate the first amendment just because people you hate enjoy it's freedoms same as you.

Funny how it only seems to happen if the regressives don't get their way. I haven't seen any Trump supporters burn American flags or riot against the result of an election.

Maybe there were less vandals than now...
It's sad seeing a country like the USA with problems like that.
Honestly I couldn't imagine something like that could happen in America.
I've always thought riots can happen in third world countries not in USA or Europe :(

Some would say that Congress has been a riot.

Others don't find it so funny.

There is no civility in the world of anarchy, no respect for the rule of law.
What is simply appalling is that we hear nothing from the pretender in chief. What is apparent is that this conduct is right out of Alinski's rules for radicals.
So is there any doubt about who and what will be replaced January 20th? He has nothing to say because he only
knows how to lecture and campaign. The con artist has been exposed. His conduct is reminiscent of the occupy movement
except for there isn't any commonality to exploit for political advantage.
The riots are not anarchy. The rioters are doing the bidding of the Oligarchy. They are trying to de-legitimatize Trump's win. These rioters are nothing but tools for the Oligarchy...it is very sad.

Paul Craig Roberts...spells it out for you:
CNN reports that “for many Americans across the country, Donald Trump’s victory is an outcome they simply refuse to accept. Tens of thousands filled the streets in at least 25 US cities overnight.” This is the exact reporting that the Oligarchy desired from its presstitutes and got.

I hope no one thinks that simultaneous protests in 25 cities were a spontaneous event. How did 25 independent protests manage to come up with the same slogans and the same signs on the same night following the election?

What is the point of the protests, and what interest is served by them? As the Romans always asked, “who benefits?”

There is only one answer: The Oligarchy and only the Oligarchy benefits.

Trump is a threat to the Oligarchy because he intends to stop the giveaway of American jobs to foreigners. The jobs giveaway, sanctified by the neoliberal junk economists as “free trade,” is one of the main reasons for the 21st century worsening of the US income distribution. Money that was formerly paid in middle-class wages and salaries to American manufacturing employees and college graduates has been re-routed to the pockets of the One Percent.

Trump is being protested in order to make him vulnerable in the event he proves to be the threat to the Oligarchy that he is thought to be.

Illegal aliens aren't American citizens. Apples, to oranges indeed...

I've always thought riots can happen in third world countries not in USA or Europe :(
Welcome to Barry's 'Hope and CHANGE'!

You do not know American history. Rioting in the USA has a very long history.

Oh really? :eusa_think:
I didn't know :dunno:

Particularly around NCAA tournaments.

Forum List

Back