Miley Cyrus:My Hillary Has Been Fighting&Fighting All Her Life!,Fighting For What Milee?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo: :crybaby: :crybaby: :oops: Hopefully someone in the media will sit down and have this chat with Milee Sirus! It's as if Miley has just discovered Hillary last year, and never took the time to research Hillary's last 30 years!
:poke:
So Hillary has been fighting all these years?
You mean like when Hillary fought to save those four men in Benghazi!!! Mileee? !!! :smoke: :eusa_sick:

Yes she has been fighting her entire life, doing whatever it took, in order to be the first female president.

She blew it.

:lol: :lol:

Miley is about making sexual gestures in public, being half naked, and drugged up and making a complete ass of herself. Her language is worse than Trumps by far, fuck dat ho.

'
:boohoo: :crybaby: :crybaby: :oops: Hopefully someone in the media will sit down and have this chat with Milee Sirus! It's as if Miley has just discovered Hillary last year, and never took the time to research Hillary's last 30 years!
You mean like when Hillary fought to save those four men in Benghazi!!! Mileee? !!! :smoke: :eusa_sick:

It's the lifelong battle and process toward "Shattering the glass ceiling in a million pieces"
====================================
When Obama won the nomination, Clinton finally spoke out about the historical significance of ultimately seeing a woman at the White House in her 2008 concession speech:

"Although we weren't able to shatter that highest, hardest glass ceiling this time, thanks to you, it's got about 18 million cracks in it."
=========================

A friend of my dad told me he once noted that when you're an immigrant minority,
you're expected to work several times as hard to prove yourself as someone who isn't.

So Clinton and Obama [and now even Trump who's seen as an anomaly who doesn't fit]
all have to have more credentials to show they are justified in seeking higher office
or their critics tear them to shreds.

ESPECIALLY with women or minorities who AREN'T LIKED.

If you like someone, you make exceptions and give people the benefit of the doubt, and focus on good points.
Luddly Neddite posted a really straight up post listing Clinton's accomplishments and why she's so respected among her colleagues and even critics who know her.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15759178/
That is what helped me understand how supporters see her, and why they are willing to look past her flaws.

With Clinton she has the personality of a powerful leader that often makes someone
less accessible or appear unsympathetic with no compassion or conscience, even.
To others Trump represents that narcissistic sociopath who is a danger to others.

When you have handicaps against you, then you have to work that much harder
to prove yourself. Thus Clinton is taking the wiser safer path of building experience
all the way to the top to lean on as her "resume" if she is going to argue she has ability to lead.

Each step in her path took fighting this same battle, of fighting against bureaucracy of collective entities
inside and outside govt, in order to forge her way up to higher and higher positions of authority.

We may not see those battles, but anyone who tries to get anywhere has to face and fight them.

Women and minorities face a tougher battle if they are not seen as role models for leadership.
I've seen whole groups bow to the older white man in the group, either out of social habit or
cultural respect or spiritual conditioning, or a combination.

So these things are a factor in any collective dynamic among people, and especially government.
Most people cannot navigate through that maze, but rely on connections and all manner of dealings
to get things done.

so unfortunately the same connections that got Obama and Clinton to the top,
also cast suspicion on their interests and loyalties, and STILL make it hard to prove themselves to others.

Last edited:
Miley has no clue. She was the entitled child of Billy Ray, was a child star and a pop star. She obviously knows nothing of Clinton history. The way she was fingering herself at the Grammy's, you'd think she would be a Trump fan.

I saw that. She is just one more of the dumbass youth that can't function without a pacifier & safety blanket.

A lost generation

Miley Cyrus:My Hillary Has Been Fighting&Fighting All Her Life!,Fighting For What Milee?

Fighting to avoid the cops, fighting to hide what she's been doing, fighting to destroy evidence, fighting to keep normal people from finding out what crimes she's been committing for 30+ years to they can be fooled into voting for her.

Grampa Murked U
Next to her other media antics, which I agree mimic Trump's style of celebrityhood,
I think Miley's words were the most Christian and mature statement I've ever heard come from her.
Honest in thought and emotion, and thinking of other people, not hateful but asking compassion.

What is wrong with any of that? I found it touching, uplifting, and more insightful
than that other garbage done for attention.

I saw that. She is just one more of the dumbass youth that can't function without a pacifier & safety blanket.

A lost generation

'

It's the lifelong battle and process toward "Shattering the glass ceiling in a million pieces"
When Obama won the nomination, Clinton finally spoke out about the historical significance of ultimately seeing a woman at the White House in her 2008 concession speech:

"Although we weren't able to shatter that highest, hardest glass ceiling this time, thanks to you, it's got about 18 million cracks in it."

A friend of my dad told me he once noted that when you're an immigrant minority,
you're expected to work several times as hard to prove yourself as someone who isn't.

So Clinton and Obama [and now even Trump who's seen as an anomaly who doesn't fit]
all have to have more credentials to show they are justified in seeking higher office

If you like someone, you make exceptions and give people the benefit of the doubt, and focus on good points.
Luddly Neddite posted a really straight up post listing Clinton's accomplishments and why she's so respected among her colleagues and even critics who know her.
That is what helped me understand how supporters see her, and why they are willing to look past her flaws.

With Clinton she has the personality of a powerful leader that often makes someone
To others Trump represents that narcissistic sociopath who is a danger to others.

to prove yourself. Thus Clinton is taking the wiser safer path of building experience
all the way to the top to lean on as her "resume" if she is going to argue she has ability to lead.

Each step in her path took fighting this same battle, of fighting against bureaucracy of collective entities
inside and outside govt, in order to forge her way up to higher and higher positions of authority.

We may not see those battles, but anyone who tries to get anywhere has to face and fight them.

Women and minorities face a tougher battle if they are not seen as role models for leadership.
I've seen whole groups bow to the older white man in the group, either out of social habit or

So these things are a factor in any collective dynamic among people, and especially government.
Most people cannot navigate through that maze, but rely on connections and all manner of dealings
to get things done.

also cast suspicion on their interests and loyalties, and STILL make it hard to prove themselves to others.
It's not always about someone's handicap.

Hillary is evil and the people wanted someone who isn't scared to be politically corrected.

You can't fix 'stupid'.

Grampa Murked U
Next to her other media antics, which I agree mimic Trump's style of celebrityhood,
I think Miley's words were the most Christian and mature statement I've ever heard come from her.
Honest in thought and emotion, and thinking of other people, not hateful but asking compassion.

What is wrong with any of that? I found it touching, uplifting, and more insightful
than that other garbage done for attention.

A lost generation
She's a stupid bitch that knows NOTHING.

Got it?

Hillary has fought for years to do what is in the best interest of Hillary. She also fought to get as many donations as possible for the Clinton Foundation. And if you think it was easy to manage PR through countless scandals, then you don't know what difficult is. Let's not forget how hard she fought to keep the truth down regarding Benghazi and scores of other dirty business. Imagine the difficulty in keeping the State Dept. out of your business as you sell out our country bit by bit. Not easy by any stretch of the imagination. Good thing she had many capable people to help with damage control.

Yes, she's a fighter. And she was ready to fight against our constitution and Bill of Rights to open our borders and push for a one world government.

And thanks to ignorant snowflakes (some are extra flakey), like Miley, she damn near got the chance.

Last edited:
'

to get things done.

I'm a minority, that bitch doesn't represent me in anyway… LOL

Hillary has fought for years to do what is in the best interest of Hillary. She also fought to get as many donations as possible for the Clinton Foundation. And if you think it was easy to manage PR through countless scandals, then you don't know what difficult is. Let's not forget how hard she fought to keep the truth down regarding Benghazi and scores of other dirty business. Imagine the difficulty in keeping the State Dept. out of your business as you sell out our country bit by bit. Not easy by any stretch of the imagination. Good thing she had many capable people to help with damage control.

Yes, she's a fighter. And she was ready to fight against our constitution and Bill of Rights to open our borders and push for a one world government.

And, thanks to ignorant snowflakes, like Miley, she damn near got the chance.
you have to wonder,,,does Milee even watch the news? have any idea of whats been going on with the clintons since Monica came on the scene?

Forum List

Back