Where were the riots when Barack Obama won

Millions of people just like me have absolutely zero in common with Barry, absolutely zero agreement. He wants to take away livelihood from people he disagrees with. But no we did not Riot in the streets. Progressives are the most insecure control freaks on the planet. Fact

You don't remember riots at ole miss after Obama 2 ?

University Of Mississippi Students 'Riot' Over Obama Reelection (VIDEO) | The Huffington Post

Nice try Timmy... And I bet you had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find your one example...that turned out not to be an example at all.

"Authorities also found 100 students assembled at a residence hall and ordered them to disperse, arresting one individual for public intoxication and another for failure to comply with police orders. No injuries or property damage occurred, according to the release."

Millions of people just like me have absolutely zero in common with Barry, absolutely zero agreement. He wants to take away livelihood from people he disagrees with. But no we did not Riot in the streets. Progressives are the most insecure control freaks on the planet. Fact

There are no riots. There are peaceful protests. You closet fascists really ought to stop lying and allow Americans to exercise the right to assemble.

Portland, Oregon didnt have a riot? are you sure?

And Seattle ....

You sure are going all out drama. Been an emotional week for you.

It has been for everyone, going to suck for you having to play defense until Trump gets voted out or impeached. Attacking is a lot more fun.

It isn't going to suck for me because he isn't my guy, I knew either Clinton or Trump would be a terrible President.

I don't have to play defense or offense, I can call it the way I see it and so far the liberals are crying, accusing, making crap up, rioting and for absolutely no reason. The liberal babies are going to have to endure four years and it is their punishment for nominating the worst candidate in American history. Now continue on with your drama, it is quite entertaining and funny.
Well have fun not giving a fuck about anything except being a brainless attack dog.

Lol! See, you provide drama and laughs. Now maybe you nutters have learned to put forth a viable candidate in 2020, instead of the worst candidate of all time.
WOOF WOOF right back atcha dog.

Forum List

Back