Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

Check it out, Lucy-the-Nazi is getting scared.

What if more Republicans also demand that the Nazi scum hit the road?

What if some Republicans just start getting disgusted with the way their party keeps groveling in front of the Nazis, and leave the party?

Remember, the USA is not like this little Nazi SafeSpace. Reading this board, you'd get the impression that Nazis are a majority, but out in the real world, Nazis are detested by all ethical people.
godwin.jpg

You are deluded if you think that mainstream conservatives/right-wingers approve of this behavior. Of course, we condemn it.
Have you seen the legion of your fellow self-proclaimed conservatives who simply do not care and are cheering on this act of terrorism, right here in this VERY thread?

And I'M the deluded one?!?

lol.jpg

This is bull. He called it like it is. I stated elsewhere, now to include those rep idiots-

And the leftist media and others are trying their damnedest to turn Trumps response into a racist proclamation when they know it was not. Antifa, et al as well as any true supremists groups must be included to be an honest assessment. Not just who the left want called out, always excusing the damn lefties that have been making trouble for years now.

They might want to watch out. It will backfire once again. Most people are not blind. The left will further alienate moderates, independents

I will offer the same condemnation of this act the left offered about the violence at Berkely to stop a person from speaking the same condemnation that was offered when threats of violence were made to prevent Ann Coulter there as well the same condemnation that was given to all the acts of violence after Trump was elected. Now before anyone comes back with the no one was killed in those incidents response which is true it does not change the fact they were using violence and threats of violence to try to intimidate and silence others. Those who are not willing to condemn violence from those on there side of the politicl fence have no right to demand it from others.

You are deluded if you think that mainstream conservatives/right-wingers approve of this behavior. Of course, we condemn it.
Have you seen the legion of your fellow self-proclaimed conservatives who simply do not care and are cheering on this act of terrorism, right here in this VERY thread?

lol.jpg
The picture I saw had a LOT more whites in the crowd then blacks and only one person is cheering but nice way to further your own lies and misrepresentation of this event.

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?
All decent people condemn stuff like this, so get off the soap box.
Where is YOUR condemnation?
Well, did you bother to read my post, bubba? Perhaps your outrage has blinded you momentarily. But, I will say it again, I condemn this sort of evil and stupidity.

His reading comprehension is pretty suspect. I said the guy deserved the death penalty and asked where my condemnation was. Lol! He is pretty stupid and arrogant, funny how stupid people are the ones that act arrogant.

What if some Republicans just start getting disgusted with the way their party keeps groveling in front of the Nazis, and leave the party?

Remember, the USA is not like this little Nazi SafeSpace. Reading this board, you'd get the impression that Nazis are a majority, but out in the real world, Nazis are detested by all ethical people.

Having another pipe dream eh? Kill the pigs fryem like bacon. what do want dead cops when do we want them now. OOps that is BLM your side of the fence.

Show us any GOP official supporting that crowd in Virginia.

The left doesn't condemn BLM and antifa violence, so why should I give a fuck?

Well, right off hand I would say because innocent people were killed and you should base your opinions on principles rather than some childish game of cowboys and Indians.

That low functioning leftists defend BLM, Antifa and Islamist violence as reflexively as they do is no excuse to act just like them by defending this. .

Nicely put. Never should we sink to the low levels of the left.

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?

I am a conservative capitalist. I condemn these animals. They are thugs. They are criminals. They are anti-American. They are terrorists. There is no right, no justification, for that kind of hate in America. The President needs to take charge and unite US by speaking out against these pigs.

What gives?

I am a conservative capitalist. I condemn these animals. They are thugs. They are criminals. They are anti-American. They are terrorists. There is no right, no justification, for that kind of hate in America. The President needs to take charge and unite US by speaking out against these pigs.
He already did.

He already strongly condemned the violence.

Apply liberally LWNJ's......

file.php

But he won't condemn alt right. He is as racist as they are.

two can play that game ....

Did Obama condemn the Black Panthers? ? No? How about the cop killers "BLM"? No?

He is as racist as they are.

How about "radical Islam"?

He is as full of hate at they are.

You are a LWNJ.

What gives?

Progressives are at fault. Shit for brains

Lies??

Your diversionary apologetics are rather blatant...

My diversionary tactics?

The thread topic is the Republicans, not crazy lies about BLM. Lucy was diverting, not me. All the conservatives here are diverting. I was returning to the topic, which was that the Republicans won't kick the Nazis out of their ranks.

That is, you lied you ass off about me diverting.

Why did you do that? Are you an open Nazi, like Lucy, or just a closeted Nazi supporter? I mean, there must have been some reason you thought it necessary to tell a really stupid lie to defend a Nazi. If you're not a Nazi, you're at least a sympathizer.

What gives?

He has condemned the violence, strongly.

Honest question - Do the people who were fighting the White Supremacists deserve condemnation as well? Or just the White racists?

Lets all calm down and take a deep breath. Let's focus on catching the bad guy and getting to the root of this. We can go from there.

What gives?

They have been outed. No place for them to hide anymore. Silence speaks louder than words.

The "nazis" are the ones that killed Kennedy, they are the establishment, dumb ass.

He will not condemn white supremacist or alt right, cause quite a few work for him.

What about the commies waving the commie flag in Charleston? Are you onboard with that?

Forum List

Back