Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

Really? Have confirmation of that yet? If so, a link needs to be provided, other than left wing sites. Here is what I have seen-
James Alex Fields Jr: Full Story & Must-See Details
Fields is a 20-year-old male from Maumee, Ohio. He allegedly plowed his vehicle through a crowd of protesters at a Unite the Right rally. As a result of Saturday’s vehicular incident, a Snapchat video has surfaced appearing to show Fields surrendering to police.

Rumors circulated on the web on the identity of the driver. People on the internet checked the license plate of the vehicle and tracked it down to musician Joel Vangheluwe who completely denies any involvement in today’s incident. He shot down the rumors by stating that he attended a wedding with his girlfriend when tragedy struck Charlottesville. Vangheluwe also said that he had sold the gray 2010 Dodge Challenger.

The next buyer on the list is James Alex Fields, Jr. Even though he is a prime suspect at the moment, it is not yet confirmed whether or not he was the driver.

Tech reporter for The Hill Taylor Lorenz reports that police believe the suspect didn’t intentionally mow down protesters out of malice intent. Lorenz reports that authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent.

So, it seems to me you need to wait to find out what is true and is not, before making such comments.

And again we have another moment.

These white nationalist terrorists have murdered someone in front of the police and the nation and Trump says nothing. Stop and consider the moment. A US president, by his silence, condones the actions of these people.

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?

You're really obsessed with Nazis... And so desperately want to shackle them to conservatives and the GOP. And you're failing spectacularly.

So, you're denying the alt-right is 100% behind Trump?

You're lying spectacularly if you're claiming Trump and the Republicans aren't in bed with white supremacists.

And given your reaction, I'd say I'm succeeding. If you're all crying this hard, we're on the right track.
Anyone can decide to support the Republican party. You don't need approval from the upper eschelon.
And who is "we"? Do you claim to represent a group? Or are you referring to the company that pays you for how many times you type the word Nazi? Lol...

Do the people who were fighting the White Supremacists deserve condemnation as well? Or just the White racists?

It's so good to be a Democrat, and not have racists make up a good portion of your voting base. We don't have to be terrified of alienating any racists, like Zander here.

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?

Btw I don't remember you condemning any left wing violence that occurred. Where were you when we had a left wing asshole shooting republican congressmen?

Anyone can decide to support the Republican party. You don't need approval from the upper eschelon.
And who is "we"? Do you claim to represent a group? Or are you referring to the company that pays you for how many times you type the word Nazi? Lol...

So, you're still upset because I keep pointing out that actual Nazis are actual Nazis.

That's a typical SJW thing, getting triggered by someone stating a simple truth.

Do the people who were fighting the White Supremacists deserve condemnation as well? Or just the White racists?

It's so good to be a Democrat, and not have racists make up a good portion of your voting base. We don't have to be terrified of alienating any racists, like Zander here.
You're an idiot.

Cat-Fag refuses to accept that the violent LWNJ's who were in VA today are just as bad as the White Supremacists.

Btw I don't remember you condemning any left wing violence that occurred. Where were you when we had a left wing asshole shooting republican congressmen?
I condemned him.

I bet you thought you nailed it huh?

baby-photoshoot-expectations-vs-reality-pinterest-fails-32-577fb3d4e301c__605.jpg

99.9% of the Democrat Party are racists, not only are they racist but they are disgusting Professional Race Baiters and your type not only support them you encourage them.

Hypocrite of the top order.

There are no bigger racists than Leftists, Leftists are obsessed with race, which is why you are always babbling about race and whining.

Pathetic.

You're really obsessed with Nazis... And so desperately want to shackle them to conservatives and the GOP. And you're failing spectacularly.

You're lying spectacularly if you're claiming Trump and the Republicans aren't in bed with white supremacists.

And given your reaction, I'd say I'm succeeding. If you're all crying this hard, we're on the right track.
And the communists were 100% behind Obama. All dems are commies. :rolleyes:

So, you're still upset because I keep pointing out that actual Nazis are actual Nazis.

That's a typical SJW thing, getting triggered by someone stating a simple truth.
Not even close... Actual Nazis, but for a very few are all dead... You're terribly out of your depth.

You mean ISIS members aren't racists? It seems to me they hate Jews and Christians. They also support Democrats.

And the communists were 100% behind Obama. All dems are commies. :rolleyes:
So are ISIS, pedophiles, illegal aliens, gang members and convicted felons.

Forum List

Back