This guy lives in his mommy's basement more than any single person I have seen my entire life. Where is he? How long is he going to be kept from Public View? He didn't campaign. He never talked to The Press, and he went days even during the campaign where no one could see or hear from him.

So where is he now?

Face it. It just didn't take much to beat a jerk like trump. Would you rather he was tweeting at 4:30 A.M., angry at the world and gobbing for camera time on a sycophant news/reality show network?

It didn't take much to beat Trump? It took four years of hysterical witch hunts and propaganda then the election was razor thin in enough swing states and then Democrats had to steal them.

What planet have you been living on?
It didn't take 4 years. Joe could have beaten trump after the first 9 months of that screaming nut ball tweeting at all hours of the night. We just hold the elections every 4 years. First chance we got, we decided to dump trump, since you guys exercised no parental control over your boy.

This guy lives in his mommy's basement more than any single person I have seen my entire life. Where is he? How long is he going to be kept from Public View? He didn't campaign. He never talked to The Press, and he went days even during the campaign where no one could see or hear from him.

So where is he now?

Face it. It just didn't take much to beat a jerk like trump. Would you rather he was tweeting at 4:30 A.M., angry at the world and gobbing for camera time on a sycophant news/reality show network?

It didn't take much to beat Trump? It took four years of hysterical witch hunts and propaganda then the election was razor thin in enough swing states and then Democrats had to steal them.

It didn't take 4 years. Joe could have beaten trump after the first 9 months of that screaming nut ball tweeting at all hours of the night. We just hold the elections every 4 years. First chance we got, we decided to dump trump, since you guys exercised no parental control over your boy.
Why would I want to exert any control over the man that tripled my 401k?

So where is he now?

Biden is just the broken foot that the commies needed to get back in the White House. The fraud machine they used to steal the election could have elected Jack The Ripper.
The people of this country don't have a voice anymore.
Looks like it's time for a revolution.....and YOU ARE THE TARGET THIS TIME!!!
I heard the voice of the American people loud and clear voting trump out of office. Turn up your hearing aid, grandpa. Or you can follow the the far right into the abyss. Here is one of your guys now:
Far Right Conpiracy Theorist Rick Wiles Predicts Trump Administration is Planning to Execute Democrats and Media ‘Traitors’
View attachment 423918
Weird Evangelical conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles claimed President Donald Trump’s administration is trying to bring back the firing squad as a form of execution so they can shoot Democrat and media “traitors” before leaving office.
After being asked on his TruNews show why the Trump administration is fast-tracking the reimplementation of execution methods like firing squad, Wiles said, “I’m not trying to be funny, but because they plan to shoot some people.”
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Grandpa? Are you talking to Diaper Joe??
No, just the right wing-nuts whining on the board, since President Elect Biden, still will not play their stupid game. Look, we didn't elect him to play your childish games. Grow up.

So where is he now?

Biden is just the broken foot that the commies needed to get back in the White House. The fraud machine they used to steal the election could have elected Jack The Ripper.
I heard the voice of the American people loud and clear voting trump out of office. Turn up your hearing aid, grandpa. Or you can follow the the far right into the abyss. Here is one of your guys now:
Far Right Conpiracy Theorist Rick Wiles Predicts Trump Administration is Planning to Execute Democrats and Media ‘Traitors’
View attachment 423918
Weird Evangelical conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles claimed President Donald Trump’s administration is trying to bring back the firing squad as a form of execution so they can shoot Democrat and media “traitors” before leaving office.
After being asked on his TruNews show why the Trump administration is fast-tracking the reimplementation of execution methods like firing squad, Wiles said, “I’m not trying to be funny, but because they plan to shoot some people.”
No, just the right wing-nuts whining on the board, since President Elect Biden, still will not play their stupid game. Look, we didn't elect him to play your childish games. Grow up.
Like.....creating growth jobs in the US and keeping them here? Protecting our borders from illegals? Supporting business owners and the military? Punishing lifelong thugs instead of coddling them? Those childish games?

So where is he now?

He working instead of tweeting lies and sulking.
Does not address the subject of the post and represents trolling which is against Politics rules you agreed to.

Where is Joe Biden? Does anyone know?
He's working instead of tweeting lies and sulking.

I've already answered this question once.

Yeah he's working alright.....
1606841242401.png

So where is he now?

You're such a moron thinking Biden easily won this. You're full of shit

So where is he now?

View attachment 423918

You're saying Biden easily won and calling other people wing nuts, LOL

So where is he now?

He working instead of tweeting lies and sulking.
If Trump has the Presidency stolen from him, if he wants he can be our President while you have yours. The more you pass your communist laws the more he will be embraced. The hinterlands can hide many things.

So where is he now?
Why do you trash USMB wirh so many ridiculous lies.

So where is he now?

View attachment 423918
Like.....creating growth jobs in the US and keeping them here? Protecting our borders from illegals? Supporting business owners and the military? Punishing lifelong thugs instead of coddling them? Those childish games?
You mean like Harley-Davidson and Carrier Air Conditioner? Are those the kind of growth jobs in the US. They both sent major portions of their operations, out of the United States, though courted by donnie. I cannot see it, myself. He did not do farmers any good with his America First tariff war either.

So where is he now?

Nah...he knows damn well dems cheated and doesnt give a shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So where is he now?

View attachment 423918
You mean like Harley-Davidson and Carrier Air Conditioner? Are those the kind of growth jobs in the US. They both sent major portions of their operations, out of the United States, though courted by donnie. I cannot see it, myself. He did not do farmers any good with his America First tariff war either.
Plenty of high paying production jobs right here in the red states but, unlike you dregs, you have to want to work.

So where is he now?

Earth to Kaz,... Checked on your legal fights and court rulings lately? Looks bad for your boy, but things always look darkest before going totally black. Looks like trumps evil empire dreams are shattered. Looks like you will have to live with free elections. Welcome the the Biden administration.

So where is he now?

View attachment 423918

Only the extreme right win-nuts still believe.
Watch Laura Ingraham Finally Tell Fox News Viewers That Biden Beat Trump
Fox News host Laura Ingraham warned her viewers on Monday night that it’s just about over for President Donald Trump ― and that they should be ready for President-elect Joe Biden.
“Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and frankly an unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on Jan. 20,” she declared.

Sounds like a pretty sound defeat when even trumps own Fox News Channel says it is over.

Sean Hannity says Trump should pardon himself and his whole family when he leaves the White House to protect himself from the Biden
Fox News host Sean Hannity has suggested President Donald Trump should pardon himself and his family before leaving the White House in January.
The suggestion was made on Hannity's Fox News radio show on Monday while discussing how Trump last week announced a full pardon for his former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.
Speaking to former Trump attorney Sidney Powell, Hannity suggested that the president needed to protect himself from future legal investigations in order to protect himself from the incoming Biden administration.

Hannity and Nut Ball lawyer extraordinaire Sidney Powell, the "Kraken" chick?
Wake up. Trump is toast.

So where is he now?

Earth to Kaz,... Checked on your legal fights and court rulings lately? Looks bad for your boy, but things always look darkest before going totally black. Looks like trumps evil empire dreams are shattered. Looks like you will have to live with free elections. Welcome the the Biden administration.

Why would I keep checking on YOUR stupid obsession? I don't give a shit about your delusions

So where is he now?

View attachment 423918

Only the extreme right win-nuts still believe.
Watch Laura Ingraham Finally Tell Fox News Viewers That Biden Beat Trump
Fox News host Laura Ingraham warned her viewers on Monday night that it’s just about over for President Donald Trump ― and that they should be ready for President-elect Joe Biden.
“Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and frankly an unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on Jan. 20,” she declared.

Sounds like a pretty sound defeat when even trumps own Fox News Channel says it is over.

Sean Hannity says Trump should pardon himself and his whole family when he leaves the White House to protect himself from the Biden
Fox News host Sean Hannity has suggested President Donald Trump should pardon himself and his family before leaving the White House in January.
The suggestion was made on Hannity's Fox News radio show on Monday while discussing how Trump last week announced a full pardon for his former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.
Speaking to former Trump attorney Sidney Powell, Hannity suggested that the president needed to protect himself from future legal investigations in order to protect himself from the incoming Biden administration.

Hannity and Nut Ball lawyer extraordinaire Sidney Powell, the "Kraken" chick?
Wake up. Trump is toast.

Yawn

Forum List

Back