Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
New boss, same as old boss

1606839335203.png

We can bury our heads in their sand though- it's all good

Don't believe me? Fine, keep ignoring the evidence-

I for one am getting really excited by the staff that Honest Joe Biden is pulling together for the White House. When I first heard the name Tony Blinken during the Obama kleptocracy I assumed that he was one of those Ivy League lawyer types that proliferate in Washington, likely affiliated with the firm of Winken, Blinken and Nod, which we all know to be in partnership with Dewey, Cheatem and Howe. But I was wrong. He actually was affiliated to a much bigger fraternity, which one might call Zionists in government. You know, those nice well educated, always polite Jewish boys and sometimes girls who have self-designated as foreign policy experts and who work their way up through the various levels of power that might lead to the most coveted positions at the top in the state department and national security apparatus. Blinken was one such striver, and I began to feel the pricking in my thumbs that was telling me that something evil this way was coming when he was mentioned now and again as a former close adviser to the already beatified Barack Obama. And some in the media had observed with approval that he had more recently been briefing Joe Biden, particularly about Israel and the Middle East.

Tony Blinken Replaces Mike Pompeo
Israel’s friends will enjoy four more years in power

The indefatigable Israel-firster Tony Blinken has also served as a “conduit” to those in government for Israel advocacy groups like the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). And now that we have Tony Blinken as Secretary of State Designate the door will soon be wide open to the Israel Lobby.

I wonder if Sheldon Aldeson feels slighted?

I for one am getting really excited by the staff that Honest Joe Biden is pulling together for the White House. When I first heard the name Tony Blinken during the Obama kleptocracy I assumed that he was one of those Ivy League lawyer types that proliferate in Washington, likely affiliated with the firm of Winken, Blinken and Nod, which we all know to be in partnership with Dewey, Cheatem and Howe. But I was wrong. He actually was affiliated to a much bigger fraternity, which one might call Zionists in government.
rahm%20emanuel%20biden%20administration%20rumors%20progressive%20angry%20teen%20vogue.jpg

At least he hasn't been tapped for Secretary of State (so far):eek:

Why the Left Doesn't Like Rahm Emanuel

New boss, same as old boss

View attachment 423914

We can bury our heads in their sand though- it's all good

Don't believe me? Fine, keep ignoring the evidence-

I for one am getting really excited by the staff that Honest Joe Biden is pulling together for the White House. When I first heard the name Tony Blinken during the Obama kleptocracy I assumed that he was one of those Ivy League lawyer types that proliferate in Washington, likely affiliated with the firm of Winken, Blinken and Nod, which we all know to be in partnership with Dewey, Cheatem and Howe. But I was wrong. He actually was affiliated to a much bigger fraternity, which one might call Zionists in government. You know, those nice well educated, always polite Jewish boys and sometimes girls who have self-designated as foreign policy experts and who work their way up through the various levels of power that might lead to the most coveted positions at the top in the state department and national security apparatus. Blinken was one such striver, and I began to feel the pricking in my thumbs that was telling me that something evil this way was coming when he was mentioned now and again as a former close adviser to the already beatified Barack Obama. And some in the media had observed with approval that he had more recently been briefing Joe Biden, particularly about Israel and the Middle East.

Tony Blinken Replaces Mike Pompeo
Israel’s friends will enjoy four more years in power

The indefatigable Israel-firster Tony Blinken has also served as a “conduit” to those in government for Israel advocacy groups like the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). And now that we have Tony Blinken as Secretary of State Designate the door will soon be wide open to the Israel Lobby.

I wonder if Sheldon Aldeson feels slighted?
This is why Israel wants Trump out.At first he was playing their game going along with them cutting off aide to the Palestine’s but not doing so with Israel.After he signed the Israel,Palestine peace accord,Israel is pissed at him big time,they already were sense was not starting any wars for them but now they are angry as hell and want him gone.They know their boy Biden will give them the wars they want.

Well the conservatives love Israel , look at tramp, he moved the embassy to Jerusalem.
They know Christianity would be null and void without the Jews and the state of Israel.

I suspect Israel and SA , if we don't strike first.

WW3 PANIC as Israel prepares for US strike on Iran before Trump departure | World | News | Express.co.uk
look at you,you hate america,you turn the other way when facts are proven the democrats are ruining this country and your hero obama was a mass murderere who took a shit on the constitution. :auiqs.jpg:

You know, those nice well educated, always polite Jewish boys and sometimes girls who have self-designated as foreign policy experts and who work their way up through the various levels of power that might lead to the most coveted positions at the top in the state department and national security apparatus.
Communists and communist sympathizers.
Well the conservatives love Israel , look at tramp, he moved the embassy to Jerusalem.
They know Christianity would be null and void without the Jews and the state of Israel.
Damn. People are Judæo-Christian, and their babies need a bloodbath before their water bath, or else they are deemed to be insufficiently baptized for salvation.
I understand the situation is lost
Something's lost. I'm still trying to figure out what it is and how to get it all back.

Forum List

Back