Arizona woman testifies she witnessed votes for Trump being tallied for Biden

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
No evidence ? That's gonna be fun to try to prove.

Maricopa County GOP chairwoman Linda Brickman on Nov. 30 testified before members of the Arizona State Legislature that she personally observed votes for President Donald Trump being tallied as votes for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden when input into Dominion machines.

Brickman, the GOP head of one of the country’s largest counties and a veteran county elections worker, submitted her testimony in a sworn affidavit under penalty of perjury. She testified that she and her Democratic partner witnessed “more than once” Trump votes default and shift to Biden when they were entering votes into Dominion machines from ballots that couldn’t be read by machines.

She alleged that she was later threatened by election supervisors at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC) for speaking out about what she had witnessed.

“I observed, with my Democratic partner, the preparation of a new ballot, since the original one was soiled, or wouldn’t go through the tabulators. I read her a Trump Republican ballot, and as soon as she entered it into the system, the ballot defaulted on the screen to a Biden Democratic ballot,” Brickman told GOP Arizona State legislators on Monday.

snip

“Many people were threatened,” Brickman told the hearing. “They were told that their voices would be suppressed, they would have to leave the room and not work there again. I’m here because I think this is our duty to speak the truth.”

Maricopa County GOP chairwoman Linda Brickman on Nov. 30 testified before members of the Arizona State Legislature that she personally observed votes for President Donald Trump being tallied as votes for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden when input into Dominion machines.

Brickman, the GOP head of one of the country’s largest counties and a veteran county elections worker, submitted her testimony in a sworn affidavit under penalty of perjury. She testified that she and her Democratic partner witnessed “more than once” Trump votes default and shift to Biden when they were entering votes into Dominion machines from ballots that couldn’t be read by machines.

She alleged that she was later threatened by election supervisors at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC) for speaking out about what she had witnessed.

“I observed, with my Democratic partner, the preparation of a new ballot, since the original one was soiled, or wouldn’t go through the tabulators. I read her a Trump Republican ballot, and as soon as she entered it into the system, the ballot defaulted on the screen to a Biden Democratic ballot,” Brickman told GOP Arizona State legislators on Monday.

snip

“Many people were threatened,” Brickman told the hearing. “They were told that their voices would be suppressed, they would have to leave the room and not work there again. I’m here because I think this is our duty to speak the truth.”

We've already been over this, kid. The epoch times is not news, it's
entertainment.

I wonder if she’ll keep saying that when she becomes aware she could be charged with a crime? Remember when Trump supporters paid a woman to claim that Dr. Fauci sexually assaulted her? As soon as she discovered she could be charged with a felony, she sang like a bird. And then Qanon then came out with the stuff that Dr. Fauci was arrested for conspiracy and it was reported in USA today.

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

snip

Arizona certified the vote yesterday.
She's a day late and a dollar short. If they threatened to kick her out, it was no doubt because she was being obnoxious and interfering with their work. There were complaints of many Republican "observers" questioning every ballot to stymie the process.

snip

This person noticed unidentified flying objects one evening in Tuscon, Arizona. Small orbs of light were blinking in the sky, and one of them spun fast in the sky before disappearing. *The underlying music rights are not available for license. For use of the video with the track(s) contained therein, please contact the music publisher(s) or relevant rightsholder(s). Strange Light Orbs Twinkle in Sky at Dusk in Arizona

So did this:
Legislators can override the governor
They're not going to. They wouldn't in Pennsylvania or Michigan, and they're not going to here. Because it's wrong.

They're not going to. They wouldn't in Pennsylvania or Michigan, and they're not going to here. Because it's wrong.
Rigging an election and getting caught isn't wrong ?
You will stir up the natives to riot now...."Trump stole the election!!"

Cowards and fascists.
The election wasn't rigged. No one's been caught because it didn't happen.

The left aren't fascists.

The election wasn't rigged. No one's been caught because it didn't happen.

The left aren't fascists.
Democrats facing the truth ;
giphy (5).gif

I’m amazed at the number of conspiracies the white wing take as fact

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

I've read your posts. 7/10 is giving you more credit than you deserve.

snip

She's a day late and a dollar short. If they threatened to kick her out, it was no doubt because she was being obnoxious and interfering with their work. There were complaints of many Republican "observers" questioning every ballot to stymie the process.

You say that because you hate the values upon which this country was built and are only interested in the instillation of your Stalinist system of government

Those of us who believe in our way of life would rather see the truth come out.

snip

You say that because you hate the values upon which this country was built and are only interested in the instillation of your Stalinist system of government

Those of us who believe in our way of life would rather see the truth come out.
The truth is in front of you, and no one is installing a Stalinist government. Wake up and smell the coffee. Trump lost because Trump sucks.

Forum List

Back