The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
This guy lives in his mommy's basement more than any single person I have seen my entire life. Where is he? How long is he going to be kept from Public View? He didn't campaign. He never talked to The Press, and he went days even during the campaign where no one could see or hear from him.

So where is he now?

This guy lives in his mommy's basement more than any single person I have seen my entire life. Where is he? How long is he going to be kept from Public View? He didn't campaign. He never talked to The Press, and he went days even during the campaign where no one could see or hear from him.

So where is he now?

Face it. It just didn't take much to beat a jerk like trump. Would you rather he was tweeting at 4:30 A.M., angry at the world and gobbing for camera time on a sycophant news/reality show network?

So where is he now?

He working instead of tweeting lies and sulking.

So where is he now?

hes waiting silently for his impeachment,,,

They proved Voter Fraud by Data Analysis in Arizona, and this is being revealed in several states. How about you go invest in Dominion and Smartmatic since you believe in them so much.

And The Mods should delete your response since you did not address the subject of the post.

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

So where is he now?

Does not address the subject of the post and represents trolling which is against Politics rules you agreed to.

Where is Joe Biden? Does anyone know?

So where is he now?

Does not address the subject of the post and represents trolling which is against Politics rules you agreed to.

Where is Joe Biden? Does anyone know?
He's working instead of tweeting lies and sulking.

I've already answered this question once.

I'll tell you where Joe Biden is.

Joe Biden is living rent-free in your head where he will remain for the next four years.

So where is he now?

Just yesterday, some idiot posted a CNN link where they were claiming Joe Biden was far more "transparent" than President Trump.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

So where is he now?

Face it. It just didn't take much to beat a jerk like trump. Would you rather he was tweeting at 4:30 A.M., angry at the world and gobbing for camera time on a sycophant news/reality show network?
Biden is just the broken foot that the commies needed to get back in the White House. The fraud machine they used to steal the election could have elected Jack The Ripper.
The people of this country don't have a voice anymore.
Looks like it's time for a revolution.....and YOU ARE THE TARGET THIS TIME!!!

Joe is forming a govt. so he may be a little busy. If I were him I'd go on one last vacation before hell sets in.

So where is he now?

It didn't take much to beat Trump? It took four years of hysterical witch hunts and propaganda then the election was razor thin in enough swing states and then Democrats had to steal them.

What planet have you been living on?

So where is he now?

LOL Biden just broke his foot by kicking a wall after watching his son Hunter jerk off

So where is he now?

Someone has to stand up to all you America haters no matter what time of day.

So where is he now?

Biden is just the broken foot that the commies needed to get back in the White House. The fraud machine they used to steal the election could have elected Jack The Ripper.
I heard the voice of the American people loud and clear voting trump out of office. Turn up your hearing aid, grandpa. Or you can follow the the far right into the abyss. Here is one of your guys now:
Far Right Conpiracy Theorist Rick Wiles Predicts Trump Administration is Planning to Execute Democrats and Media ‘Traitors’
1606839994945.png

Weird Evangelical conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles claimed President Donald Trump’s administration is trying to bring back the firing squad as a form of execution so they can shoot Democrat and media “traitors” before leaving office.
After being asked on his TruNews show why the Trump administration is fast-tracking the reimplementation of execution methods like firing squad, Wiles said, “I’m not trying to be funny, but because they plan to shoot some people.”
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So where is he now?

I heard the voice of the American people loud and clear voting trump out of office. Turn up your hearing aid, grandpa. Or you can follow the the far right into the abyss. Here is one of your guys now:
Far Right Conpiracy Theorist Rick Wiles Predicts Trump Administration is Planning to Execute Democrats and Media ‘Traitors’
View attachment 423918
Weird Evangelical conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles claimed President Donald Trump’s administration is trying to bring back the firing squad as a form of execution so they can shoot Democrat and media “traitors” before leaving office.
After being asked on his TruNews show why the Trump administration is fast-tracking the reimplementation of execution methods like firing squad, Wiles said, “I’m not trying to be funny, but because they plan to shoot some people.”
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Grandpa? Are you talking to Diaper Joe??

Forum List

Back