Where Are The People Who Were Tricked By The Russians?

Why have no people to come forward to claim they were a victim of the Russian Hoax?

Does anyone know someone who was tricked by the Russians?

No victim, no crime

I was almost tricked by a Russian woman into paying the whole bill, when we met for coffee back in 2002. But she got mad when I made her split the tab and I never heard from her again.

Does that count?

• Banned
I was almost tricked by a Russian woman into paying the whole bill, when we met for coffee back in 2002. But she got mad when I made her split the tab and I never heard from her again.
Does that count?
Did she tell you who to vote for?

This site is all the proof you need to see what kind of impact Russia propaganda and fake news can have on lazy, unintelligent people.

• Banned
This site is all the proof you need to see what kind of impact Russia propaganda and fake news can have on lazy, unintelligent people.
So, how did the Russians trick you?

Does that count?
Did she tell you who to vote for?

Yes. She looked at the lines on my hand and predicted that in 14 years some guy named Bernie Sanders would run against a Democrat and a Republican, and that I was supposed to vote for him.

I told the bitch that she's crazy because nobody would ever vote for a crusty old commie from Vermont.

Ok. I'm just making this up. But the part about the Russian woman I met online in 2002 getting pissed because I wouldn't spend more money on her? That part was real. She wasn't much of a looker either.

Why have no people to come forward to claim they were a victim of the Russian Hoax?

No victim, no crime
Folks do not like to admit they got scammed when they are scammed. USMB members who regularly post Russian/Trump speak are good examples of products of the Russian troll farm. You are a prime example of a scammed and duped member.

I almost got tricked in to playing Russian Roulette.

It was fun they said.

Drink some Vodka they said.

I got too drunk to play but by the next morning I wish I had.

No victim, no crime
...every progressive

No, I can’t Because they also gave me a stock tip to buy $1000 dollars of Rosatom Stock.

I made $100,000 dollars.

I swear it was pure luck but Mueller will think it was insider trading!

I almost got tricked in to playing Russian Roulette.

It was fun they said.

Drink some Vodka they said.

I got too drunk to play but by the next morning I wish I had.
Have you told Mueller this?

keni-breaking-news-live-trump-used-russian-dressing-during-campaign-15536393.png

No victim, no crime
Folks do not like to admit they got scammed when they are scammed. USMB members who regularly post Russian/Trump speak are good examples of products of the Russian troll farm. You are a prime example of a scammed and duped member.
Do you mean that Bernie Sanders isn't really a very muscular body builder?

Wow, those Russian dishwashers in St. Petersburg really had me fooled!

My vote for Trump had absolutely nothing to do with his stated policy of letting me keep more of that money that I earned while making those roads and bridges. /sarcasm

Last edited:

No victim, no crime

Since there was NO Russian collusion no American fell for the hoax.

Since Hillary sucked on her accord I did not depend on the Russkies to point that out.

No victim, no crime

Let's start with the crimes of "false pretenses" and "fraud". The Russian Troll farm on these boards are plenty of that.

Furthermore:

Filthy Don has been scamming the American public for years. Quite a few on this board bought his snake oil and stood in line so they could also be grabbed by the puzzies! PUZZIES!

$25M FIlthy Don University Lawsuit doesn't exactly scream business ethics.

maxresdefault.jpg

These backward Hucklefvcks are still stirring this same shitpot Filthy Don sold them. :114:

No victim, no crime

Let's start with the crimes of "false pretenses" and "fraud". The Russian Troll farm on these boards are plenty of that.

Furthermore:

Filthy Don has been scamming the American public for years. Quite a few on this board bought his snake oil and stood in line so they could also be grabbed by the puzzies! PUZZIES!

$25M FIlthy Don University Lawsuit doesn't exactly scream business ethics.

maxresdefault.jpg

These backward Hucklefvcks are still stirring this same shitpot Filthy Don sold them. :114:
Welcome!

And to the OP

What the hell is funny about the Russians hacking us?

This is a cyber attack, yet the Orange baboon minimizes it..divides the country and take Putin's side.

Inside Russia’s Social Media War on America

Forum List

Back