Where Are The People Who Were Tricked By The Russians?

give an example. Are you saying the emails Assange posted weren't the dagger? and they were true. they displayed who she was. and looky looky it's getting worse. LOL, and we know that was a DNC staffer Seth Rich. so so far you still haven't convinced anyone about russia influence.

Since you claim they were stolen by Seth Rich, you've proven you were duped by the russians.
Assange named him as the person he got them from. he isn't russian.

And you believed the fence! That is too damn funny!

People much like you that put party before country.
I voted for Trump because he put country before party

Trump puts Trump before both party and country

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Which candidate took a $145 million bribe from the Kremlin????

None

I always knew you were a liar.....

....now everyone knows.

give an example. Are you saying the emails Assange posted weren't the dagger? and they were true. they displayed who she was. and looky looky it's getting worse. LOL, and we know that was a DNC staffer Seth Rich. so so far you still haven't convinced anyone about russia influence.

Since you claim they were stolen by Seth Rich, you've proven you were duped by the russians.

no fence, no daca. democrats against children of americans.

no fence, no daca. democrats against children of americans.

Wrong kind of fence. I am talking about Assange. He is nothing more than a fence

People much like you that put party before country.

None

....now everyone knows.

I am a liar for not spreading fake news? I am sure in your world that is the case.

Use your brain for just one time in your life, why would anyone spend 145 million to try and by one vote out of 9 on a committee that does not even have the power to stop the sell?

None

....now everyone knows.

I am a liar for not spreading fake news? I am sure in your world that is the case.

Use your brain for just one time in your life, why would anyone spend 145 million to try and by one vote out of 9 on a committee that does not even have the power to stop the sell?

You can't really be this dumb....so, you must be a low-life liar.

$145 million for Hillary's OK.....no other agency would buck the one they thought would be the next President.

And, of course, Bill Clinton got lots of $500,000 fees for speaking.

None

....now everyone knows.

$145 million for Hillary's OK.....no other agency would buck the one they thought would be the next President.

Youre right at the same level as democrat child sex ring.

None

....now everyone knows.

Even if your little fantasy is correct, The Committee on Foreign Investments does not even have the power to stop the sell, so there is no need to bribe a member of it.

$145 million for Hillary's OK.....no other agency would buck the one they thought would be the next President..

WOW, you just proved that Hillary should have been president. If she could get 8 independent federal agencies agencies and 3 foreign countries to go along with the deal, while being

That's a bigger coalition than Bush 43 had in his war against Iraq.

$145 million for Hillary's OK.....no other agency would buck the one they thought would be the next President..

WOW, you just proved that Hillary should have been president. If she could get 8 independent federal agencies agencies and 3 foreign countries to go along with the deal, while being

I used to say about dolts like you, 'You can't be this stupid...'....but, you can and are.

I'd imagine that it takes some time for government school to have you give up your ability to think....but in your case probably your first lung-full of kindergarten air....

Am I right?

This site is all the proof you need to see what kind of impact Russia propaganda and fake news can have on lazy, unintelligent people.
Why have no people to come forward to claim they were a victim of the Russian Hoax?

Does anyone know someone who was tricked by the Russians?

No victim, no crime
Folks do not like to admit they got scammed when they are scammed. USMB members who regularly post Russian/Trump speak are good examples of products of the Russian troll farm. You are a prime example of a scammed and duped member.

Let's start with the crimes of "false pretenses" and "fraud". The Russian Troll farm on these boards are plenty of that.

Furthermore:

Filthy Don has been scamming the American public for years. Quite a few on this board bought his snake oil and stood in line so they could also be grabbed by the puzzies! PUZZIES!

$25M FIlthy Don University Lawsuit doesn't exactly scream business ethics.

maxresdefault.jpg

These backward Hucklefvcks are still stirring this same shitpot Filthy Don sold them. :114:
Welcome!

And to the OP

What the hell is funny about the Russians hacking us?

This is a cyber attack, yet the Orange baboon minimizes it..divides the country and take Putin's side.

Inside Russia’s Social Media War on America
if we're going to get mad at who minimized it, that would first be obama now wouldn't it who didn't even think to try and stop it before it got going.

how come that always gets a pass in these discussions?

That can't be known for certain - because many people were probably tricked subconsciously without them being fully aware of it. The evidence is overwhelming that Russians did influence voters. Hillary was hit with the perfect storm: Russians and Comey.

Can Subliminal Messages In Adverts Influence Our Behavior?

If Hillary was hit with the perfect storm, Democrats should have her run again.

This site is all the proof you need to see what kind of impact Russia propaganda and fake news can have on lazy, unintelligent people.
Why have no people to come forward to claim they were a victim of the Russian Hoax?

Does anyone know someone who was tricked by the Russians?

No victim, no crime
Folks do not like to admit they got scammed when they are scammed. USMB members who regularly post Russian/Trump speak are good examples of products of the Russian troll farm. You are a prime example of a scammed and duped member.

Let's start with the crimes of "false pretenses" and "fraud". The Russian Troll farm on these boards are plenty of that.

Furthermore:

Filthy Don has been scamming the American public for years. Quite a few on this board bought his snake oil and stood in line so they could also be grabbed by the puzzies! PUZZIES!

$25M FIlthy Don University Lawsuit doesn't exactly scream business ethics.

maxresdefault.jpg

These backward Hucklefvcks are still stirring this same shitpot Filthy Don sold them. :114:
Welcome!

And to the OP

What the hell is funny about the Russians hacking us?

This is a cyber attack, yet the Orange baboon minimizes it..divides the country and take Putin's side.

Inside Russia’s Social Media War on America
if we're going to get mad at who minimized it, that would first be obama now wouldn't it who didn't even think to try and stop it before it got going.

how come that always gets a pass in these discussions?

You love to say but Obama....and point the finger at him for everything. . I have a thread going right now explaining it..

He put sanctions on Russia that Trump let expire last month
He told facebook Mark Zuckerberg who then brought out 30,000 security people
He tried to get bipartisan support with McConnell who refused to alert the people.

Not to mention she held that much power 6 years before the next election where she could run for POTUS, meaning none of those agency heads would still be there

Many are still posting on this board.
They took the fake news and misinformation being disseminated by the Russians and repeatedly posted it

Forum List

Back