Where Are The People Who Were Tricked By The Russians?

The people that were influenced are not well educated in the facts and do not have a reasonable mind so they would never know they were influenced.
So you're going to blame the Russians because liberals are stupid?

Liberals were stupid long before the Russians

Liberals are no more or less stupid than conservatives.

The truly stupid people are the party zealots, which is what this board has more than its share of.

People much like you that put party before country.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why have no people to come forward to claim they were a victim of the Russian Hoax?

Does anyone know someone who was tricked by the Russians?

No victim, no crime

Sort of funny you post this on a forum that has about 50 threads a day based off of fake news from both sides.

well that is the claim right? they interfered? how else could they have interfered if not changing votes? please explain what is meant by interfering then?

I'm still waiting to hear what they actually did. taking out ads on facebook is it? really? you aren't laughing at that?
We are hypocrites if that is it. you know this right?

The people that were influenced are not well educated in the facts and do not have a reasonable mind so they would never know they were influenced.

We see it 50 times a day, people post fake news and everyone from that side jumps on it and take it like it was handed down in stone tablets.

When it is pointed out that it is fake, two things happen. Either the evidence it is fake is ignored or we get the “well it could be true because they do _______ all the time...”.

These are the people who were the target and they will never know they were duped because such knowledge takes self reflection, something they do not possess.

so what were they told? It seems you feel that people are too stupid to weigh information. so what weighted them down?

Post us what was posted.

Anything that supported what they already believed to be true.

Why have no people to come forward to claim they were a victim of the Russian Hoax?

No victim, no crime

Since there was NO Russian collusion no American fell for the hoax.

Since Hillary sucked on her accord I did not depend on the Russkies to point that out.
Actually, I knew Hillary was a horrible human being long before the Russians came to town.

No victim, no crime

Sort of funny you post this on a forum that has about 50 threads a day based off of fake news from both sides.

well that is the claim right? they interfered? how else could they have interfered if not changing votes? please explain what is meant by interfering then?

I'm still waiting to hear what they actually did. taking out ads on facebook is it? really? you aren't laughing at that?

We see it 50 times a day, people post fake news and everyone from that side jumps on it and take it like it was handed down in stone tablets.

When it is pointed out that it is fake, two things happen. Either the evidence it is fake is ignored or we get the “well it could be true because they do _______ all the time...”.

These are the people who were the target and they will never know they were duped because such knowledge takes self reflection, something they do not possess.

so what were they told? It seems you feel that people are too stupid to weigh information. so what weighted them down?

Post us what was posted.

then it didn't change their mind. you're lost.

Post us what was posted.

Silly, I do not have to change your mind to influence you. I take it you have never done any sort of sales related job

Post us what was posted.

Silly, I do not have to change your mind to influence you. I take it you have never done any sort of sales related job

give an example. Are you saying the emails Assange posted weren't the dagger? and they were true. they displayed who she was. and looky looky it's getting worse. LOL, and we know that was a DNC staffer Seth Rich. so so far you still haven't convinced anyone about russia influence.

Post us what was posted.

give an example.

I was a recruiter for a while during my time in the Marines. Most people that I met with had a very high opinion of the Marines. Most also had not made up their mind one way or another about joining.

I would influence them in the direction of joining, while never changing their minds about the Marines.

But I can say I do not think I ever took someone that was against joining and changed their mind to join.

So, I influenced people to join without changing what they already believed to be true. Some recruiters would do this by lying to the person, and if they got caught they were in a shit ton of trouble.

Post us what was posted.

give an example. Are you saying the emails Assange posted weren't the dagger? and they were true. they displayed who she was. and looky looky it's getting worse. LOL, and we know that was a DNC staffer Seth Rich. so so far you still haven't convinced anyone about russia influence.

I am not here to convince anyone of anything, that is a fools errand on a forum such as this. People are not here with open minds

Post us what was posted.

I am not here to convince anyone of anything, that is a fools errand on a forum such as this. People are not here with open minds

right? however, I asked you what the russians did to influence the election and you can't answer.

Since you claim they were stolen by Seth Rich, you've proven you were duped by the russians.

This site is all the proof you need to see what kind of impact Russia propaganda and fake news can have on lazy, unintelligent people.

Exactly.

No one gets their mind changed by trolling.

The goal of the Trolls Farm was obviously to inflame tensions, not sway votes.

It did not effect the election.

Since you claim they were stolen by Seth Rich, you've proven you were duped by the russians.
Assange named him as the person he got them from. he isn't russian.

No victim, no crime
That was me. I was on facebook wearing my "Stronger Together" T-shirt when I saw a post which made me change my vote.

I feel violated! I'm a victim I tell you!

right? however, I asked you what the russians did to influence the election and you can't answer.

You are right, I cannot. I am not on the investigation team looking into such matters. I also cannot explain how gravity works, but by golly it does.

Forum List

Back