Where Are The People Who Were Tricked By The Russians?

This site is all the proof you need to see what kind of impact Russia propaganda and fake news can have on lazy, unintelligent people.
Why have no people to come forward to claim they were a victim of the Russian Hoax?

Does anyone know someone who was tricked by the Russians?

No victim, no crime
Folks do not like to admit they got scammed when they are scammed. USMB members who regularly post Russian/Trump speak are good examples of products of the Russian troll farm. You are a prime example of a scammed and duped member.

Let's start with the crimes of "false pretenses" and "fraud". The Russian Troll farm on these boards are plenty of that.

Furthermore:

Filthy Don has been scamming the American public for years. Quite a few on this board bought his snake oil and stood in line so they could also be grabbed by the puzzies! PUZZIES!

$25M FIlthy Don University Lawsuit doesn't exactly scream business ethics.

maxresdefault.jpg

These backward Hucklefvcks are still stirring this same shitpot Filthy Don sold them. :114:
Welcome!

And to the OP

What the hell is funny about the Russians hacking us?

This is a cyber attack, yet the Orange baboon minimizes it..divides the country and take Putin's side.

Inside Russia’s Social Media War on America
How about the black baboon? He interfered with multiple elections and illegally hacked US election systems.

Why have no people to come forward to claim they were a victim of the Russian Hoax?

No victim, no crime
They are called unindicted co conspirators. People didn't know they were working with Russians.

Unlike Trump Jr., Manafort and other members of the Trump team.

No victim, no crime
They are called unindicted co conspirators. People didn't know they were working with Russians.

Unlike Trump Jr., Manafort and other members of the Trump team.
The dem tards that accepted hundreds of millions from Russia and purchased a dossier from Russian intelligence agents in the Kremlin were just dumb hicks. Lol.

That can't be known for certain - because many people were probably tricked subconsciously without them being fully aware of it. The evidence is overwhelming that Russians did influence voters. Hillary was hit with the perfect storm: Russians and Comey.

Can Subliminal Messages In Adverts Influence Our Behavior?

Last edited:

That can't be known for certain - because many people were probably tricked subconsciously without them being fully aware of it. The evidence is overwhelming that Russians did influence voters. Hillary was hit with the perfect storm: Russians and Comey.

I remember feeling so overwhelmed by all of the things coming out about Clinton..Some she did do, but much she didn't do..but I didn't know that.

Do you remember the fake news from the russians stating that the pope supports Trump?

No victim, no crime

I was almost tricked by a Russian woman into paying the whole bill, when we met for coffee back in 2002. But she got mad when I made her split the tab and I never heard from her again.

Does that count?
the fbi should raid your home.

I remember feeling so overwhelmed by all of the things coming out about Clinton..Some she did do, but much she didn't do..but I didn't know that.

Do you remember the fake news from the russians stating that the pope supports Trump?

What are the things she didnt do?

No victim, no crime

Sort of funny you post this on a forum that has about 50 threads a day based off of fake news from both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No victim, no crime

Sort of funny you post this on a forum that has about 50 threads a day based off of fake news from both sides.

well that is the claim right? they interfered? how else could they have interfered if not changing votes? please explain what is meant by interfering then?

I'm still waiting to hear what they actually did. taking out ads on facebook is it? really? you aren't laughing at that?
We are hypocrites if that is it. you know this right?

So who did you end up voting for?

No victim, no crime

well that is the claim right? they interfered? how else could they have interfered if not changing votes? please explain what is meant by interfering then?

I'm still waiting to hear what they actually did. taking out ads on facebook is it? really? you aren't laughing at that?

The people that were influenced are not well educated in the facts and do not have a reasonable mind so they would never know they were influenced.

We see it 50 times a day, people post fake news and everyone from that side jumps on it and take it like it was handed down in stone tablets.

When it is pointed out that it is fake, two things happen. Either the evidence it is fake is ignored or we get the “well it could be true because they do _______ all the time...”.

These are the people who were the target and they will never know they were duped because such knowledge takes self reflection, something they do not possess.

The people that were influenced are not well educated in the facts and do not have a reasonable mind so they would never know they were influenced.
So you're going to blame the Russians because liberals are stupid?

Liberals were stupid long before the Russians

No victim, no crime

We see it 50 times a day, people post fake news and everyone from that side jumps on it and take it like it was handed down in stone tablets.

When it is pointed out that it is fake, two things happen. Either the evidence it is fake is ignored or we get the “well it could be true because they do _______ all the time...”.

These are the people who were the target and they will never know they were duped because such knowledge takes self reflection, something they do not possess.

so what were they told? It seems you feel that people are too stupid to weigh information. so what weighted them down?

Post us what was posted.

Forum List

Back