Where are the "atheist" mass murderers in this country?

"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy,
mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away
from a church as you can."
-- Frank Zappa --

american terror attacks by atheists - Google Search

So I tried to find out how many atheists commit these mass murderer crimes and couldn't find any. I've seen claims that some suicide bombers were atheist, but nothing that backs that up.

Your ineptitude duly noted.

There was a group of Liberal atheists who perpetrated 'mass murder' in order to begin a race war.

"In this holocaust, the members of the enlarged Family would have little to fear; they would wait out the war in a secret city that was underneath Death Valley that they would reach through a hole in the ground. As the only actual remaining whites upon the race war's true conclusion, they would emerge from underground to rule the now-satisfied blacks, who, as the vision went, would be incapable of running the world; Manson "would scratch [the black man's] fuzzy head and kick him in the butt and tell him to go pick the cotton and go be a good ******...."
Helter Skelter Manson scenario - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If you scour Wiki a bit more closely, you would have discovered that there were less than a dozen people in the Manson cult. They were hardly in any position to start a race war.

How many liberal members of the Catholic Church were involved in the maintenance of the decades long child abuse syndicate?

Speaking of eating...off to sons house for BBQ and scotch rockets...
fathers-day-pictures-04.jpg

I'm sure the lambs are scared. They don't do so well per Christian tales and fables.

Mmmm lamb, nothing better than Shepard's pie
And nothing worse than a Christian fundie who chooses ignorance over knowledge.

What does that have to do with delicious lamb?
It has everything to do with your profound ignorance.

Hollie, if you don't believe in God that's all well and good but you're not going to sway my faith in Him. Now run along, child. Your gibberish annoys me
On the other hand, if you're angry and frustrated that your bible thumping is not gaining converts, maybe you need a new religion?

A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.

Carl Sagan

Mmmm lamb, nothing better than Shepard's pie

Hollie, if you don't believe in God that's all well and good but you're not going to sway my faith in Him. Now run along, child. Your gibberish annoys me
On the other hand, if you're angry and frustrated that your bible thumping is not gaining converts, maybe you need a new religion?

I'm not in the converting business, I'm in the worshiping business. I'm also not angry and frustrated, however you do amuse me. :)

I'm not in the converting business, I'm in the worshiping business. I'm also not angry and frustrated, however you do amuse me. :)

Actually, you thumping was tiresome. And yes, you anger and frustration is quite apparent. Don't hate me just because I'm honest with you. Hate me because I'm not a member of your particular, partisan version of belief in various gawds.

Go ahead!! Get rid of all the Gods!! Sweep away all the religions!!

Man will still Kill. Man will still war. Mass Murders will still come about.

You forget the innovation of man. Humans will fight in the name of Love, if Hate was not sufficient to move you.

Actually, you thumping was tiresome. And yes, you anger and frustration is quite apparent. Don't hate me just because I'm honest with you.

It's your,not you. I don't hate you Hollie. You're frustrated your taunts don't faze me. You can thank that God you don't believe in for that

Actually, you thumping was tiresome. And yes, you anger and frustration is quite apparent. Don't hate me just because I'm honest with you.

It's your,not you. I don't hate you Hollie. You're frustrated your taunts don't faze me. You can thank that God you don't believe in for that
I thank all the gawds who protect me from angry, self-hating Christians.

That's nice, Hollie. I'm pretty sure I hear your mommy calling you for din din. Have a nice day :)

That's nice, Hollie. I'm pretty sure I hear your mommy calling you for din din. Have a nice day :)
See? You're projecting your self-hate. Do the gawds approve of such behavior?

all the unbelievers put together on this board do not equal the knowledge of one true believer who reads the Word daily and prays daily. The Believer has the Spirit who helps him/her understand God's Word. the unsaved are spiritually BLIND and biblically illiterate.

Its not even fair.

all the unbelievers put together on this board do not equal the knowledge of one true believer who reads the Word daily and prays daily. The Believer has the Spirit who helps him/her understand God's Word. the unsaved are spiritually BLIND and biblically illiterate.

Normally I don't argue with believers, but I have to take exception to that. My experience is that believers tend to be ignorant and irrational. How can a rational person believe something for which there isn't a shred of credible evidence? The only value in being Biblically literate is so you can point out all the contradictions to believers.

Normally I don't argue with believers, but I have to take exception to that. My experience is that believers tend to be ignorant and irrational. How can a rational person believe something for which there isn't a shred of credible evidence? The only value in being Biblically literate is so you can point out all the contradictions to believers.

The only RATIONAL thing is to believe in your maker. The universe is filled with examples of God's handiwork. Did you know if Jupiter was not exactly where it is in relation to us, there would be no earth because of asteriods?

Context
The Fool Says, There is No God
1For the choir director. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is no one who does good. 2The LORD has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there are any who understand, Who seek after God.… Psalm 14:1.

The only RATIONAL thing is to believe in your maker. The universe is filled with examples of God's handiwork. Did you know if Jupiter was not exactly where it is in relation to us, there would be no earth because of asteriods?

Sorry, that isn't proof that God exists. If Jupiter wasn't where it is, then perhaps humans wouldn't be around to ponder on whether its location proved the existence of some mythical being.

There isn't the slightest rational thing about believing in the creature you call "God."

Forum List

Back