This Easter Morning's Mass in My City Proved People are Rejecting Atheism. The Catholic Church is Alive and BOOMING!

Actually, the Jews who treated Jesus badly were the ones with political power and ambitions. And the Jewish leaders who got a percentage of what the money-changers made were also angry at Jesus.
What do you know? You're an atheist.

What do you know? You're an atheist.

Oh, you think an atheist cannot read?

I was raised in the Methodist church, and was very active in it throughout much of my teens. I was an officer in the United Methodist Youth Council and a counsellor at a well known Methodist church camp. Don't pretend you actually know who I am. It leads to more mistakes on your part.

But its apparent you believe in Him, as nearly every historian does.
I believe he may or may not have existed. For discussions with Xtians, I take their assumption that he did. Don't really care either way.

You also have to consider who is writing the history. For example, why would the non-Christian authors write about Jesus being a God?
So we can say Christian history is written only by those with a confirmation bias?

Oh, you think an atheist cannot read?

I was raised in the Methodist church, and was very active in it throughout much of my teens. I was an officer in the United Methodist Youth Council and a counsellor at a well known Methodist church camp. Don't pretend you actually know who I am. It leads to more mistakes on your part.
Methodists, as we are seeing right now, don't even know what they are.

Of course there is evidence. Like the two types I listed above.
Evidence

I dont think it means.jpg

Forum List

Back