This Easter Morning's Mass in My City Proved People are Rejecting Atheism. The Catholic Church is Alive and BOOMING!

What do you mean protect? People would be free to worship in other religions. But the government's official position is the one true God is the God of Abraham, just like the unofficial language of the US is English. Other languages are still allowed to be spoken, are they not?

No because England once recognized the King/Queen as the head of the Church and made all their subjects be of one church the rest were treated as second rate or worse.

When Mary was the Queen, she murdered people who wouldn't adhere to Catholic faith, when Elizabeth came along after bloody Mary died, she tried to have both religions co-exist but the Catholics kept trying to murder her and in her place install a Catholic queen Mary Queen of Scots who was later executed to stop the murder attempts and because her guilt in murdering her husband in waiting therefore she ended up suppressing the Catholics and banishing then from the government then putting her protestant faith up front.

Catholicism has long been stained with the blood of innocents as their shameful massacre at ACRE done by the Homosexual King Richard in his vile crusade.

No because England once recognized the King/Queen as the head of the Church and made all their subjects be of one church the rest were treated as second rate or worse.

When Mary was the Queen, she murdered people who wouldn't adhere to Catholic faith, when Elizabeth came along after bloody Mary died, she tried to have both religions co-exist but the Catholics kept trying to murder her and in her place install a Catholic queen Mary Queen of Scots who was later executed to stop the murder attempts and because her guilt in murdering her husband in waiting therefore she ended up suppressing the Catholics and banishing then from the government then putting her protestant faith up front.

Catholicism has long been stained with the blood of innocents as their shameful massacre at ACRE done by the Homosexual King Richard in his vile crusade.
The greatness done by Catholics in 2000 years has far exceeded anything negative. Can't say the same for atheists, unfortunately.

The greatness done by Catholics in 2000 years has far exceeded anything negative. Can't say the same for atheists, unfortunately.

You are in deep delusion since it was the very church who pissed off Martin Luther to create a new Protestant wave that continues today because of the open crimes of the Catholic church.

Atheists doesn't sell indulgences, molest many boys and cover up the sex crimes for decades.

You are possibly the most fanatic religionist in the forum who runs on lies every day.

You are in deep delusion since it was the very church who pissed off Martin Luther to create a new Protestant wave that continues today because of the open crimes of the Catholic church.

Atheists doesn't sell indulgences, molest many boys and cover up the sex crimes for decades.

You are possibly the most fanatic religionist in the forum who runs on lies every day.
I think you better look against about the sex crimes and mass murders. No one holds a candle to the atheists.

I know a lot of people from most every walk of life and it has long been my observation that the happiest, most contented of them all are people of religion. I've always loved working with and around them. They resonate with spiritual calm. They smile more often than those who are not of faith. It comes from an inner light, a glow I have sensed. Again, my observations only.

That was lovely.

Forum List

Back